Poll: Does the word 'stack' and 'cycle' get overused ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Does the word 'stack' and 'cycle' get overused ?

  1. Does the word 'stack' and 'cycle' get overused ?


    Does the word 'stack' and 'cycle' get overused when referring to natural supplements ? It does to me.


  2. as far as using the word cycle then i would say yes, but a stack can be anything and i dont know of any better way to describe it

  3. I agree that cycle in reference to natural supplements could become annoying (but don't see this often), but stack I have no issues with. Stacking products is just that, stacking products regardless of nature. However, I don't see the issue if thats the term others want to use.
    •   
       


  4. I always thought natural supplements were stacks, and PHs were cycles.... since a cycle has to have an end where as a stack i skinda open. I duno... just rambling.

  5. Those terms are so ever completely misused to the point of extreme annoyance until you realize what you are being annoyed about then it just makes you annoyed at yourself for being annoyed by such a thing..

    Capiche?

    But yah, people look in their cupboard, list everything in it and call it a stack. Other people run out of protein powder and call that a cycle. Love it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    Those terms are so ever completely misused to the point of extreme annoyance until you realize what you are being annoyed about then it just makes you annoyed at yourself for being annoyed by such a thing..

    Capiche?

    But yah, people look in their cupboard, list everything in it and call it a stack. Other people run out of protein powder and call that a cycle. Love it.

    Lol...i just cycled some heavy whey, what do you recommend for PCT?

  7. don't forget about stacking cycles, cycling stacks...oh and stacking stacks!

    seriously...its not the slang we use, but the twats that use it be it noobs, complete morons and my personal favorite...out of shape personal trainers!

    i was going to add cycling a cycle but my head started to hurt

  8. I'm confused about cycling creatine, protein, and vitamins. Which of course is the ultimate stack.

  9. Maybe, but polls are definitely overused, as a matter of fact I may start a poll about polls
    Last edited by DreamWeaver; 06-09-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe, but polls are defitely overused, as a matter of fact I may start a poll about polls

    dude, that sounds so gay.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe, but polls are defitely overused, as a matter of fact I may start a poll about polls

    Yeah, No offense reaper, but you start random pointless polls everyday.

    On a side note, what other "words" would you use besides stack and cycle to get your point accross. Thats like saying the word car is overused on a forum for car lovers.

    ANOTHER POINTLESS STUPID POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    dude, that sounds so gay.
    It wasn't a diss or anything but you do start a lot of polls I was just trying to be funny. While I do admit I am not a big fan of polls I do enjoy your straight forward nature.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It wasn't a diss or anything but you do start a lot of polls I was just trying to be funny. While I do admit I am not a big fan of polls I do enjoy your straight forward nature.

    maybe we should take a poll on this.

  14. I love it when some one post their new Stack as Creatine, Bcaa's Whey Protein, and food.
    and then they ask what should they add to make it perfect.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe, but polls are definitely overused, as a matter of fact I may start a poll about polls
    That's exactly what I was thinking . . . .another poll. Dont get too excited Reaper, I said poll, not pole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. word has it....
    By MARCUSUSA in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. The 'C' word!
    By SemiBulimic in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 02:47 PM
  4. Word for the Day
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 02:07 AM
  5. any word on ph ban
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:17 AM
Log in
Log in