Pulsing Natural Test Boosters/Libido Enhancers - AnabolicMinds.com

Pulsing Natural Test Boosters/Libido Enhancers

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pulsing Natural Test Boosters/Libido Enhancers

After having read a great deal about pulsing PHs/DSs, I am interested in the effects of possibly pulsing some natural test boosters/libido enhancers – and would like your thoughts.

Here goes:

I’ve read that some of the higher extracts of certain products (e.g., NP’s fenugreek extract (testofen) and BACs high potency trib extract) either loose efficacy with prolonged use (e.g., fenugreek) or need to be cycled to avoid natural shut down (e.g., high potency trib extract). Rather than disputing this in this thread (especially the relative efficacy of trib), for this purpose only lets assume lets assume these products (1) actually influence test and/or libido, and (2) should be cycled for continued efficacy or to avoid shutdown.

Lets assume further that you were considering “cycling” such things as nettle root (or Divanil), fenugreek (or testofen), avena sativa, muira puama, maca, dodder seed, PLCAR, icariin, resveratrol, quercetin, chrysin, DIM, DHEA, Cnidium Monnieri and LongJack:

1. Which of these products would you use as part of your natural test booster/libido enhancer program?

2. Which products would be the staples of your program?

3. Of these products, which would you cycle vs. use on an ongoing basis?

4. For those products you would cycle, which would you cycle on a 5 days on, 2 days off basis?

5. For those products you would cycle, which would you cycle on another basis (and what would it be)?

6. Which products would you run on a serial, not parallel basis (meaning which products would you not want to overlap)?

7. Are ther any other products you would recommend?

Any other thoughts?

One of the issues I would like to avoid is making the old man's disease (naturally declining test) worse by putting together a program that treats the symptoms, but which makes things worse long term.

Lets assume TRT won't be part of the solution for the time being.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

well taht was a long post so i didnt read it all...best natty test boosting 8 week stack i ever tried was
    DTH - 8caps per day
    Divanil - 1.5grams per day...
    have fun...

and u dont pulse natural test boosters...they take time to build up..."cumulative effect"
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    well taht was a long post so i didnt read it all...best natty test boosting 8 week stack i ever tried was
    DTH - 8caps per day
    Divanil - 1.5grams per day...
    have fun...

and u dont pulse natural test boosters...they take time to build up..."cumulative effect"
    What he said. Though some test boosters are best run 5on/2 off if you plan on running them for more than 4 weeks without a dropoff or plateau in efficacy.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

I see no need to pulse them just take time off inbetween cycles look into Stoked a great test booster also reduces estrogen and is a very good antioxidant
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I see no need to pulse them just take time off inbetween cycles look into Stoked a great test booster also reduces estrogen and is a very good antioxidant
    OK, but I had heard a statement attributed to Dr. D that fenugreek looses its effectivity after three weeks and s/b cycled.

Pem - assuming the list of products I listed, can you recommend a couple of combinations? In other words, this plus that plus the other for cycles 1, followed by A + B + C for cycle 2, etc.

Thanks,
    Beau
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    OK, but I had heard a statement attributed to Dr. D that fenugreek looses its effectivity after three weeks and s/b cycled.

Pem - assuming the list of products I listed, can you recommend a couple of combinations? In other words, this plus that plus the other for cycles 1, followed by A + B + C for cycle 2, etc.

Thanks,
    Beau
    I am not sure you want to run 3 test booster together maybe something like Stoked + activate then off for a month or 2 then maybe Diesel Test Hardcore and Stoked should be good cycles
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Thanks,
    Beau
    ok heres a couple cycles u can run...
    First 8 Weeks
    DTH - 6-8caps per day
    Divanil - 1.4-1.8grams per day
    Second 8 Weeks
    Cissusdrol (or any other similar product) - 6caps per day
    Drive
    Third 8 Weeks
    BE CREATIVE

Similar Forum Threads