Any supplements that affect vascularity?

Flay

Awards
I've always had great vascularity even before starting to workout but lately my veins have been looking so small sometimes as if there's fewer blood in them, it's just weird to me and I don't like it.. I've been taking copper supps and zinc gluconate, some vitamin d sometimes, can they affect vascularity?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Arginine.

Doesn't do too much but I used to buy Swanson Vitamins L-Arginine and take around 6grams a day and it worked very well for vascularity.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any NO product

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
How about 85% Dark Chocolate instead... you'll also be positively effecting your health as well. :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
The last time I posted a link to swanson vitamins on here, I got a warning that if I did it again, I'd be banned.

Just google: swanson vitamins
Ok. I would hate for you to get banned over posting a link for a bottle of vitamins.....thanks bud

:bow28:

woolbeo

Awards
Anabolic Pump, or PSLIN for and even stronger version.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To see veins / more vascularity:

1) Most importantly you need to lower your body fat.
2) Supplements such as Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Designer Supplements N.O. Limits can help.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
A lot of it is genetic, but like most said, arginine will do the trick.

I noticed that regular cardio really increases hardness/vascularity. You might want to try this since it's free :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically, all of the above. Specific antioxidants (mostly fruit based ones) keep endothelial cell sensitivity to NO, increase NO production/prevent breakdown through PDE inhibition, glucose metabolism enhancement, mechanical stimulation through weight training and cardio, and lower bodyfat.

Flay

Awards
Ok thx everyone for your suggestions. I always had good vascularity but lately it seems that it went down a bit so I was wondering what was causing it. Anyway I'll try some of the things mentioned, thx.