Any supplements that affect vascularity?

1. Any supplements that affect vascularity?

I've always had great vascularity even before starting to workout but lately my veins have been looking so small sometimes as if there's fewer blood in them, it's just weird to me and I don't like it.. I've been taking copper supps and zinc gluconate, some vitamin d sometimes, can they affect vascularity?

2. Arginine.

Doesn't do too much but I used to buy Swanson Vitamins L-Arginine and take around 6grams a day and it worked very well for vascularity.

3. any NO product
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    Arginine.

Doesn't do too much but I used to buy Swanson Vitamins L-Arginine and take around 6grams a day and it worked very well for vascularity.
    link?

5. How about 85% Dark Chocolate instead... you'll also be positively effecting your health as well.

6. Drive w/ Activate Xtreme. Sick.

7. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    link?
    The last time I posted a link to swanson vitamins on here, I got a warning that if I did it again, I'd be banned.

Just google: swanson vitamins

8. Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    The last time I posted a link to swanson vitamins on here, I got a warning that if I did it again, I'd be banned.

Just google: swanson vitamins
    Ok. I would hate for you to get banned over posting a link for a bottle of vitamins.....thanks bud

9. Anabolic Pump, or PSLIN for and even stronger version.

10. To see veins / more vascularity:

1) Most importantly you need to lower your body fat.
    2) Supplements such as Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Designer Supplements N.O. Limits can help.

11. A lot of it is genetic, but like most said, arginine will do the trick.

I noticed that regular cardio really increases hardness/vascularity. You might want to try this since it's free

12. Icariin

13. Basically, all of the above. Specific antioxidants (mostly fruit based ones) keep endothelial cell sensitivity to NO, increase NO production/prevent breakdown through PDE inhibition, glucose metabolism enhancement, mechanical stimulation through weight training and cardio, and lower bodyfat.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

14. Vitargo - temporary but nice.

15. Ok thx everyone for your suggestions. I always had good vascularity but lately it seems that it went down a bit so I was wondering what was causing it. Anyway I'll try some of the things mentioned, thx.

Similar Forum Threads

1. supplements for vascularity!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 08:06 AM
  3. Will red wine with dinner affect supplements?
    By cgb6810 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 05:01 PM
  4. Vascularity?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 05:29 PM
  5. BEST PH for vascularity
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:12 PM