Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
- 03-25-2014, 03:26 AM
- 03-25-2014, 04:45 AM
But does less DOMS mean more gain?
If vitamin C preworkout is counterproductive and not healthy it's better to take it far from work out. This is why I was searching the topic. I alwas took some vitamin C after my workout but if it's not a good idea maybe I have to reconsider that.
- 03-25-2014, 04:52 AM
03-25-2014, 05:26 AM
Agree, and vice versa, reducing them with vitamin C doesn't mean better recovery. or maybe I'm wrong.
03-25-2014, 06:03 AM
03-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Don't tell me you are promoting Muschetech products lol or maybe you are doing this to be fair and not to promote SNS products only. Which is much appreciated.
Actually MyoBuild looks like a solid product. But I prepfer bulk powders. Always done this.
03-25-2014, 06:40 AM
LCLT? I have some searching to do.
03-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Yeah, bulk powders are the cheapest option in nearly all situations. If it's solely LCLT you're looking for, I'd go that route. If you want some other added goodies, Growth Factor XT and MyoBuild are great choices. Growth Factor is shipping out to retailers this week.
03-25-2014, 07:31 AM
In general I prefer to make my own mix with my own ingredients and dosages.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight LossReplies: 64Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:56 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM
- By Greenguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2004, 08:10 AM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:54 PM
- By goldylight in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2003, 03:49 PM