- 09-28-2003, 02:52 PM
I recently placed an order for 2 bottles of Lipoderm-Y because I have heard positive reviews on this product and a great price to match. My question is, I do not like the idea of water retention that Yo. brings, so I was curious is there is something you could add to the product to counter these bloating effects. Like caffeine powder etc.... some type of diuretic to eliminate bloat. Yohimburn DF supposedly gives no water, so what makes that product eliminate water? Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thanks
- 09-28-2003, 03:23 PM
- 6'3" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You could prob throw some pure caffeine powder in there to help.
- 09-29-2003, 11:58 AM
They just put out Lipoderm Ultra which deals with the water issue, plus it has many more fat burning compounds in it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2003, 06:05 PM
- By The Answer in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-19-2003, 09:58 PM
- By Baumer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:53 PM
- By jay12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:47 AM