Best creatine without bloat

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I'm currently taking Cell Tech Hardcore. I like it, but I don't like the bloat. My face always looks puffy while on it.

I know all creatine will probably bloat to an extent, but what would one recommend the best creatine be with the littlest bloat?

Thanks

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Cell Tech Hardcore. I like it, but I don't like the bloat. My face always looks puffy while on it.

I know all creatine will probably bloat to an extent, but what would one recommend the best creatine be with the littlest bloat?

Thanks
Stick it out, don't you want to look like Ronnie Coleman?

I prefer Axis Labs Smash, Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Green magnitude is awesome. No bloat, nice pre-workout boost, I'll never toy with creatinine mono products again.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I guess that I just respond really well to creatine mono, although I put on too much water weight whenever I use it. Is somewhere around 5lbs possible for creatine mono water weight? :jaw: might have to get some of these other recommended brands... strength is up with mono, but the xtra weight makes running/cardio distance training really hard.:frustrate

footster

footster

Awards
i know alot of people recommend taking creatine mono with WMS...but i really want to take creatine glucanate...should that be taken with WMS as well?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i love sizeon. i get really bad issues with c.mono, sizeon doesnt give me any of the issues or bloat. also does wonders mainaining strength through the whole duration of my workout. bust out extra reps. it is expensive though, i only use it on work out days. green mag is a good one if money is tight(use that on off days/when im poor)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ragnarok is a beautiful blend. I always enjoyed using it. Another option is NeoVar Recomped, a creatine-monohydrate/phospocreatine blend with ATP precursors, creatine/protein transporters, insulin mimickers, and absorption enhancers.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine mono w/ my p-slin always worked the best for me

since you aren't using p-slin green mag or rag were the best for me

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I have no probs with mono and WMS, though I'm currently getting my share of creatine with Nitrix

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SIZE ON for sure, its expensive but worth it. It makes me feel good for some reason. It tastes good(get the lemonade version) and i gained like 7 pounds in one month. Probally half of that was water, but still awesome!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
universal storm, gaspari sizeon, controlled labs green mag

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Size-on, Ragnarok, Universal Storm or Torrent, Clout and a few others. Creatine doesn't make me bloat but baked beans do.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Neovar and Neovar 2.0 were both great for 'no bloat'.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok is a beautiful blend. I always enjoyed using it. Another option is NeoVar Recomped, a creatine-monohydrate/phospocreatine blend with ATP precursors, creatine/protein transporters, insulin mimickers, and absorption enhancers.
Agreed. I haven't had a chance to try the new Neovar yet, but i'm sure that it's a great product. Ragnarok is what I use now and love dearly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no probs with mono and WMS, though I'm currently getting my share of creatine with Nitrix
nitrix doesn't contain creatine imo, and the new one says nitrix cem. but i read the write up and no where does it say it has creatine in it, and it doesn't list creatine as an ingredient. i would be wary of the amount of creatine you think you are getting in this supplement. there is a thread on this forum talking about the fact that cem is a hoax. i believe bsn has a lawsuit against them for misrepresenting their products. you may be getting results from nitrix, but you have a right to know whats in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
$55 at nutra planet, i hope like hell you are getting results for that price. much better choices my friend, much better.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Just bought some RagnaRok at Nutra.

We'll see how it goes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some RagnaRok at Nutra.

We'll see how it goes!
good for you, i warn you though rag has got a kick to it. plenty of pre workout energy and a great creatine profile. go light on the first dose you can always add more. i was surprised how much of a jolt a full dose gave me first time i used it-good stuff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not sure as to how much this has been discussed because all i did was read the title but, sizon, neovar, neovar recomped, green mag all offered me zero bloat. pre-wo/creatine prudcts i enjoy with no bloat superpump250, ragnarok,