BCAA question?

1. BCAA question?

Hey I was wondering if there is a specific time I should take my BCAA's? also, If I go to the gym around 10am, what needs to be in my system and how long b4, to have the best workout? Thanks guys!

2. well i take my bcaas after a workout with my protien shake. I know people who drink bcaas through out the day. I like to drink mine usaully ethier during my w.o or post. To have a best work out just eat a good pre work out meal.

3. If I'm working out in the AM I try to take BCAA before I lift, and usually sip on some during my workout. Post workout I drink a shake that already has 10g BCAA in it.

When I work out in the evening I usually just do BCAA during and my workout shake with BCAA afterwards.

I also always take BCAA before cardio.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    If I'm working out in the AM I try to take BCAA before I lift, and usually sip on some during my workout. Post workout I drink a shake that already has 10g BCAA in it.

When I work out in the evening I usually just do BCAA during and my workout shake with BCAA afterwards.

I also always take BCAA before cardio.
    x2

I take 4 scoops and pound about 75% of it before I touch a weight. The rest I drink during my workout. I find that's what works best for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA question (ICE PLUS by XF)
    By iknowwhoyouar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 06:41 PM
  2. BCAA question
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. question about BCAA
    By PHWSSJ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3