ten-extreme questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman3967

Awards
Im 20 and thinkin about doing a 4-6 ph cycle to add some muscle before school starts in a couple months. I realize that at 20 its still early to mess with a ph but would this make a significant difference than waiting till Im 25 if I follow the dosing and do good pct? I train hard, diet right, and have all but stopped drinking completely and am looking for a legit supplement to give me an extra edge over summer whether its ph or not. Im also looking into mass fx/hyperdrol as another, more safe option. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as each day goes by theres more and more threads about this product.

so first off, use the search button

this IS a steroid, do ur research

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use the massfx/hyperdrol. would be best to wait till your at least 23 and able to hold steady at 190 or more. just my opinion

jman3967

Awards
ha my bad im still trying to figure out how to use everything they got on this site. i havent been able to get a solid answer if it is a steroid or a few molecules away from one but i guess that doesnt make a huge difference either way. what would you recomend non ph/aas that would still produce some solid gains?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
massfx, activate, diesel test, drive

jman3967

Awards
alright thanks ill probably wait a while to run a ph and pick up mass fx instead

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wise choice.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ha my bad im still trying to figure out how to use everything they got on this site. i havent been able to get a solid answer if it is a steroid or a few molecules away from one but i guess that doesnt make a huge difference either way. what would you recomend non ph/aas that would still produce some solid gains?
Its a prohormone to Dienolone and is in no way related to Trenbolone, except in the name on the bottle. Its also due to be banned on the 24th of June. I have to agree with the suggestions made earlier in this thread.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well. Also agree that Diesel Test Hardcore is a solid product. About to try AP, which has gotten LOTS of good reviews.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
bout to do a cycle of tren xtreme and jungle warfare with six oxo pct
jungle warfare 3x day weeks 1-4
tren xtreme 3x day weeks 3-6
6-oxo 3 before bed weeks 6-9

what are you're thoughts on this cycle? any suggestions would be nice

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
bout to do a cycle of tren xtreme and jungle warfare with six oxo pct
jungle warfare 3x day weeks 1-4
tren xtreme 3x day weeks 3-6
6-oxo 3 before bed weeks 6-9

what are you're thoughts on this cycle? any suggestions would be nice
not enough pct for 6 weeks of roids.

jman3967

Awards
I agree as well. Also agree that Diesel Test Hardcore is a solid product. About to try AP, which has gotten LOTS of good reviews.

Im on AP right and have gotten some good results. ive put on 2-3 lbs and dropped close around a half% bf while only being able to workout my upper body. most of the bad reviews are from people who dont 'see' anything, i woud take measurements or before and after pics and you will definetly notice a difference. what do you think about stackin AP with mass fx or diesel test?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Im on AP right and have gotten some good results. ive put on 2-3 lbs and dropped close around a half% bf while only being able to workout my upper body. most of the bad reviews are from people who dont 'see' anything, i woud take measurements or before and after pics and you will definetly notice a difference. what do you think about stackin AP with mass fx or diesel test?
I'm actually finishing DTH on Wed. and starting AP on Monday, so I'll only have 3 days of overlap, but I also picked up some Trib Test Extreme (also by Diesel Nutrition and a similar product also with Nettle root), so I think it'll work well together, personally. Should be solid (or at least I'm hoping). I've never used massfx, so I can't opine from personal experiences, but it's also gotten good reviews.

Now that you mention it, I'm actually logging with pics and measurements. Come check it out:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u want to do tren, buy it now and save it, store it properly and use it in about 2 years. the ban is coming soon and tren products are on it. but no way don't do a ph now there are better options avialable to you at your age. just do some research and find whats best for you and your budget.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Man, This would be a great thread for the STEROID forum.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys but i'm lookin to bulk up a lil before this upcoming football season. i just picked up some epistane and rebound xt to add to the pct. while i know you guys will say to skip the ph/ps i would still like to know what you would do personally.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
o also will be adding zma. how would you guys recommend to stack this? will be first run at ph/ps. planned on using papervar but deal fell through(an expensive learning experience lol). still up for suggestions as far as different things to add in. also have been lifting for 4 years. taken creatine, no2 black, n.o. xplode,n30,nano vapor, super pump 250, muscle milk. will be taking anabolic switch, cyto-gainer, muscle milk, body fortress super nos pump, n.o xplode and n30 alternating

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad move.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys but i'm lookin to bulk up a lil before this upcoming football season. i just picked up some epistane and rebound xt to add to the pct. while i know you guys will say to skip the ph/ps i would still like to know what you would do personally.
How about a serm? Would you enjoy man boobs? Do you want to stay suppressed even more after a cycle and have peanuts? If that's your thing then have at it. I would have to agree with many others in this thread by saying please research this a bit more before you actually start. You'll be glad you did.

jman3967

Awards
The temptation is there to get big quick but honestly 20 down the road is it going to make a difference if you weigh a few lbs more? no. ya id like to be fvcking huge now but its hard to tell how much damage your actually doing on the inside.

i dont know much about ph which is a main reason why im not starting them now but as far as the other supplements your taking i would switch out n.o. explode for n.o. shotgun and add in Anabolic Pump ive had great results with these two and both have gotten great reviews

...if your really looking to bulk up just eat more

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ok guys thanks but im gonna start in a couple weeks so i have time to plan. how can i take this to decrease shutdown. and also how would u recommend it be stacked? it doesnt help me out to say"well your too young so im not telln u"

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just help me out

you are refusing sound advice. If you choose to ignore, so be it.

I will not advise someone under 23 to take steroids.......not going to do it......

search bro........search.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well in your oppinion how would u stack it? thats all i want to knowl.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i would just like to know how to best take these so i can minimize effects such as shut down, gyno, etc. how should i do pct? some on cycle some after or all after? should i take jungle warfare as part of pct? should i take jungle warfare before the ph's? i've tried to research but theres not a lot of stacks like this to look at so i would just like the oppinions of ppl with more experience but not the usual your too young

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
at 5'11 and 185lbs it sound like you could probably use a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with whole milk 2-3x per day instead of all this garbage. If you want two good solid products that the gains you get will last go with the DTHC and NOS Ether from getdiesel. Other than those two products it sounds like you need to lift heavy and eat.

by the way what your squat, bench, deadlift, military press numbers?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
ok guys thanks but im gonna start in a couple weeks so i have time to plan. how can i take this to decrease shutdown. and also how would u recommend it be stacked? it doesnt help me out to say"well your too young so im not telln u"
Ok then, "im not telln u" because you haven't done the research that I would expect from someone who is about to take a STEROID that can and probably will suppress you and then take another suppressing steroid for pct. Sorry, not going to take the blame for giving you advice on a cycle plan and then you go and **** up your body.

I'll say this again and just hope you will listen. Don't do it and do some more research on taking STEROIDS that have the potential to mess you up permanently. If not, well it's your choice. I won't lose sleep over it.

edit: don't even get me started on your second to last sentence. Stacking it with (insert another oral probably methylated steroid) should be the least of your worries.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i would just like to know how to best take these so i can minimize effects such as shut down, gyno, etc. how should i do pct? some on cycle some after or all after? should i take jungle warfare as part of pct? should i take jungle warfare before the ph's? i've tried to research but theres not a lot of stacks like this to look at so i would just like the oppinions of ppl with more experience but not the usual your too young
You definitely aren't ready for this. First of all, epistane is NOT a pct product. It is a steroid. So, you're planning to pct a steroid cycle (which you're too young for) with another steroid. Brilliant!:frustrate

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice try guys, I hope he listens... You've done your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.