IDS Post Cycle Tabs

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any experience with these? I just received a pack and am starting them today. One of the ingredients is Aspire. Is this the same boner-inducing compound found in Aspire36 which we all know and love? I am truly looking forward to 24/7 hardons if that is the case.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Anyone have any experience with these? I just received a pack and am starting them today. One of the ingredients is Aspire. Is this the same boner-inducing compound found in Aspire36 which we all know and love? I am truly looking forward to 24/7 hardons if that is the case.
they are fabulous, try them and then post your results

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
What cycle are you using these for? I wouldn't touch a kitchen sink post cycle product, especially not from IDS.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.
they should be taken at night , not in the morning.
I know some people like to bash IDS but nowadays their products work as its suppose to work.
Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box , now that they came back they probably will be bashed again.:frustrate
Trust me pct tabs work and work very well, try them and then post your results .

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

What about ZMA, tribulus, I3C etc etc? Horny goat weed is good stuff. Also, maca powder is good for this.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What about ZMA, tribulus, I3C etc etc? Horny goat weed is good stuff. Also, maca powder is good for this.
I've taken Tribulus in varying doses, both with and withou AIs, without any remarkable effects. I used 120 tablets of DTH without any noticeable effects. I want to try Activate Extreme and see how that works.

The ZMA does put me to sleep in about 30 mins, gives me vivid dreams, and the usual morning flag pole.

I am not familiar with I3C.

I have megadosed maca (up to 10 grams per day) on the advice of some but can't say I noticed any change in anything. It was just too much to try to get that much down every day.

Any other intel on sarsaparilla? This seems to have really worked well for me. It did not work immediately. I've been on it for about two weeks and it seems to have built up in the last few days. I was never this horny even as a teenager, and I'm hard practically all the time. The horniness is almost unbearable and I love it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
they should be taken at night , not in the morning.
I know some people like to bash IDS but nowadays their products work as its suppose to work.
Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box , now that they came back they probably will be bashed again.:frustrate
Trust me pct tabs work and work very well, try them and then post your results .
agreed , I made a cycle with pct tabs and they worked very well, in fact I like them so much I stock up cause I was afraid they might be discontinued (because of the aspire), great stuff

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Tribulus in varying doses, both with and withou AIs, without any remarkable effects. I used 120 tablets of DTH without any noticeable effects. I want to try Activate Extreme and see how that works.

The ZMA does put me to sleep in about 30 mins, gives me vivid dreams, and the usual morning flag pole.

I am not familiar with I3C.

I have megadosed maca (up to 10 grams per day) on the advice of some but can't say I noticed any change in anything. It was just too much to try to get that much down every day.

Any other intel on sarsaparilla? This seems to have really worked well for me. It did not work immediately. I've been on it for about two weeks and it seems to have built up in the last few days. I was never this horny even as a teenager, and I'm hard practically all the time. The horniness is almost unbearable and I love it.

:jaw:wait... u said u used a bottle of DTH and saw nothing...hmmm:jaw:...how were u dosing ur DTH...:jaw:

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
:jaw:wait... u said u used a bottle of DTH and saw nothing...hmmm:jaw:...how were u dosing ur DTH...:jaw:
I took 2 in the morning and 2 twelve hours later, as instructed for libido boost. Since I am so lean, I did not want to take any more than that.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
oh ok...6 is when u see and feel results...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore at 6 pills/day (2 pills 3x a day), and did not feel anything. Which is a shame.
No way!!!????:jaw::drunk:

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Why do PCT Tabs need to be taken at night?
testosterone levels rise at night so blocking estrogen at that time of the day will boost test when the body is more receptive to do so, besides its what is written on the directions

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 2 PCT tabs before bed for one week and so far I've noticed that my face is oily and that I wake up easily in the morning and I have a rock solid boner (more than usual).

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 2 PCT tabs before bed for one week and so far I've noticed that my face is oily and that I wake up easily in the morning and I have a rock solid boner (more than usual).
I told you bro, this is good stuff

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to whatever else is going to happen.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Can you tell us a bit more about the smilax please? For instance, which product are you taking and at what doeses?

I'm 49, so anything you've found that works would be of interest to me as well.

Thanks.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box .
i bashed the sh*t out of mass tabs and every other product by IDS and i never brought them when they were cheap or when they were 100 bucks a box, where is your proof to make such a claim??? :fool2:

why should anyone trust you? you have a low post count, you have been a member here for not even 3 months and you have a needle for an avvy! what's to trust? When you say "try them" aren't you really just saying "buy them"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testosterone levels rise at night so blocking estrogen at that time of the day will boost test when the body is more receptive to do so, besides its what is written on the directions
Actually, test levels are highest in the morning.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
if test levels are higher in the morning its because they rise during the night, right?
that should be the reason why AI`s should be taken when we go to bed...

About IDS products , well IMO they are shady but I personally never had a bad experience with them, nowadays we know that a lot of stuff out there its bunk and with them at least we know they work as they say they do...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if test levels are higher in the morning its because they rise during the night, right?

About IDS products , well IMO they are shady but I personally never had a bad experience with them, nowadays we know that a lot of stuff out there its bunk and with them at least we know they work as they say they do...
As far as suicide AIs, I don't think it makes much difference...at night would be fine.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
at what price?

how much "Stenbolone" is in the blend in their mass tabs?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Post cycle Blend?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Bulk Tabs Proprietary Blend?

And what are Hoelenen, Buplurium, Bergamottin exactly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't answer the rest, but my year at a Chinese herb factory gave me a great opportunity to familiarize myself with these.

Bergamottin is very effective absorption enhancer (prevents breakdown of things), and Bupleurium is decently used to improve liver function (tonic, I believe).

Hoelenen sounds like a variation of Hoelin, but I do not recall what it is most used for, beside GI distress.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I can't answer the rest, but my year at a Chinese herb factory gave me a great opportunity to familiarize myself with these.

Bergamottin is very effective absorption enhancer (prevents breakdown of things), and Bupleurium is decently used to improve liver function (tonic, I believe).

Hoelenen sounds like a variation of Hoelin, but I do not recall what it is most used for, beside GI distress.
cheers dsade, i don't think anyone could answer the rest of those questions either except for whoever owns ids, another reason not to trust them is the fact they don't represent themselves on here or anywhere else i have seen.

guys like you who own and run RPN are here to back up and offer advice on your products and you don't hide behind Proprietary Blend B.S, that is why your products get good reveiws, they work and you stand behind them to boot, a good reason to trust.

as for ids...:sad:

cheers

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The IDS ad model works out at my gym...a surprisingly knowledgeable guy.

He claimed today, after a hard 12 week test/tren cycle and 4 weeks of nothing but IDS PCT Tabs, to have test in normal range, all other sex hormones within normal, but LH off the charts.

Skeptical, yes...but I would have to know the full formula to tell.

And I appreciate the compliments quite a bit...it was tempting to do the proprietary thing, but I figured customers have a right to know.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The IDS ad model works out at my gym...a surprisingly knowledgeable guy.

He claimed today, after a hard 12 week test/tren cycle and 4 weeks of nothing but IDS PCT Tabs, to have test in normal range, all other sex hormones within normal, but LH off the charts.

Skeptical, yes...but I would have to know the full formula to tell.

And I appreciate the compliments quite a bit...it was tempting to do the proprietary thing, but I figured customers have a right to know.
cheers dsade, that ids guy sounds suspect to me, 12 weeks of hitting it hard and only 4 weeks of IDS PCT Tabs sounds too good to be true therefore making it complete crap IMHO lol

as for the proprietary thing, you are right, good repeat kind of customers (myself for one) read labels carefully and want to know exactly what's what and how much of it there is, i commend you on your call, proprietary blends bug the heck out of me and make me wonder why a complete breakdown isn't given and what is being hidden? too easy with a proprietary blend to load it full of the cheap stuff and skimp on the goodstuff! who's to know???

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
at what price?

how much "Stenbolone" is in the blend in their mass tabs?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Post cycle Blend?

what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Bulk Tabs Proprietary Blend?

I understand and respect that you dislike the way how ids sell their products but I can see that you never tried them and what I can tell you is that to me they always delivered what they promised so I`ll continue their client .
I`ll not start a discussion drama here and the argument that you use is valid but that can change the fact that after trying a lot of stuff from so called "repute" companies that in the end were bunk I personally always get what I paid for with IDS

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well PCT tabs do work...but as for using in ur PCT...who knows tahts ur call...its great for libido and contains AI's so to me it was a good stackable product to use for 8 weeks...but yeah IDS sucks and everyone who uses proprietary blends except diesel...and a few other companies

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
well PCT tabs do work...but as for using in ur PCT...who knows tahts ur call...its great for libido and contains AI's so to me it was a good stackable product to use for 8 weeks...but yeah IDS sucks and everyone who uses proprietary blends except diesel...and a few other companies
for highly suppressive steroids I don't think that pct tabs only would be enough and I personally always use a serm, I only go to the pct tabs in the last 2 pct weeks but for mild stuff such as 11-oxo, 3-ad, furazadrol ,etc, for my experience I can say that its more than enough

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I had a [suppose to be] supplement guru tell me IDS put Clomid in their PCT Tabs. Who knows. Sure sucks trying to put a pct together on a guess of ingrediants

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I had a [suppose to be] supplement guru tell me IDS put Clomid in their PCT Tabs. Who knows. Sure sucks trying to put a pct together on a guess of ingrediants
that is the major problem with ids, we never know what we are taking , and I understand why some people avoid this kind of supps and in this case I wont doubt that there's some kind of serm in them cause I tried a lot of ai`s (6-oxo, 6-bromo,atd,formestane) and I never had results like the ones with PCT tabs.
I`m not a rep and I don't have any interest in promoting IDS but I got to tell you guys this stuff its unbelievable, a test booster like no other, I hope all of you guys not to get me wrong cause I`m just sharing my experience with this product

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Huy Nunes I for one definately appreciate you sharing your exp. The Supplent guru told me he had a lot of folks running long cycles having experiences like yours using IDS PCT. I know a lot of folks hate the Idea of pulsing - but I am probably going to pulse Epi and a very low dose of tren. What are thoughts on IDS PCT tabs for a cycle like that. Probably 6 to 8 weeks on 3 days a week.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally not use IDSPCT just because i dont trust them...and for ur PCT i would pick up some nolva (just in case), hyperdrol or other similar products...ive always found that running some sort of NHA stack right after a ph cycle greatly helps with gains...

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jared. I have heard the NHA stack really helps keeping the gains, Will be running PCS during cycle on off days. Sorry I hijacked the thread

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Huy Nunes I for one definately appreciate you sharing your exp. The Supplent guru told me he had a lot of folks running long cycles having experiences like yours using IDS PCT. I know a lot of folks hate the Idea of pulsing - but I am probably going to pulse Epi and a very low dose of tren. What are thoughts on IDS PCT tabs for a cycle like that. Probably 6 to 8 weeks on 3 days a week.
before giving you an advice on pct let me tell you that I don't recommend pulsing, you`ll have not healthy hormone fluctuations and probably very week results, I would rather go with 4 weeks straight 30 mg ed .
In my personal case I have very week results with low oral doses and you might be different but in my case pulsing its a waste of time and money.
For pct I would pick a serm for at least the first week and then a product like pct tabs will be fine for a cycle like that, I made one and get out very well with that protocol but I think I never was 100% shutdown so the recover was nice and easy but remember this results depend on the individual so better safe than sorry grab a serm before you know how your body reacts to exogenous androgen's

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I understand and respect that you dislike the way how ids sell their products but I can see that you never tried them and what I can tell you is that to me they always delivered what they promised so I`ll continue their client .
I`ll not start a discussion drama here and the argument that you use is valid but that can change the fact that after trying a lot of stuff from so called "repute" companies that in the end were bunk I personally always get what I paid for with IDS
you're right, i haven't used them and i never will as I have no idea on how much "active" ingredient there is in each tab so how can i calculate how many tabs i should use per day plus I would not use a superdrol type substance?

Didn't they come out with a designer that had 3 methyls (SD, HD, PP) in it?

I'm glad that you are happy with ids and please continue being their customer but i won't personally take that risk, i'd rather go with RPN's Havoc and if i was to go with a legal pct i'd use Anabolic Innovations' Post Cycle Support, both companies are represented here on this board by their owners and they are both active here and ready to help with any questions, what more could one ask?

cheers

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
you're right, i haven't used them and i never will as I have no idea on how much "active" ingredient there is in each tab so how can i calculate how many tabs i should use per day plus I would not use a superdrol type substance?

Didn't they come out with a designer that had 3 methyls (SD, HD, PP) in it?

I'm glad that you are happy with ids and please continue being their customer but i won't personally take that risk, i'd rather go with RPN's Havoc and if i was to go with a legal pct i'd use Anabolic Innovations' Post Cycle Support, both companies are represented here on this board by their owners and they are both active here and ready to help with any questions, what more could one ask?

cheers
No problem bro, as I said I understand and respect your point of view but sadly the supplement industry is not controlled and shady and bunk stuff are everywhere , I personally just don't like to see people bashing products that they never tried, but bash the companies procedures towards the public its another thing and IDS deserves some critics in that point.
But as I said I think its worst put the ingredients on the labels and not in the product and as we know this (unfortunelly) is a common procedure on this industry so at least with IDS I get what I paid for, I want a pct product (test booster)and pct tabs always was a good one to me so nothing more to say about that ...
Of course there's still good companies out there but not many.
Just a comment on otc pct`s , IMO there's good products out there for stack when doing a pct , one of them is the one you mentioned but I would never go to a pct of a cycle with a highly to moderate suppressive steroid without a serm at hand , but this is just my personal opinion.

By the way wasn't havoc discontinued by rpn?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Nunnes , appreciate the solid advice. I hear pro's aand con's on pulsing. So guess i will be the lab rat. I have used sustain alpha with PCS as a pct wih good results. I cant/wont do serms. Most people dont realize some of us have positions where that is a High risk. For me short cycles SUCK. I did superdrol clone and most my gains came in week4 my last week. Maybe it is my size or my age but I just dont seem to hit high gear in 3 weeks. Thats why a pulse intrigues me so much. You can always go full blown cycle if your results aren't their. Not that I would recommend that. Just another vent. it SUCKS test is illegal. If it wasn't I would never run a cycle without it

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Actually, test levels are highest in the morning.

it was exactly what I meant to say , sorry if I was misunderstood, thanks for the backup nunes, by the way I agree 100% with everything you said in this thread, your words are my words.:goodpost:

harmless

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for bringing this one from teh dead, but I'm wondering if they ever figured out what was in IDS post cycle tabs that got them discontinued.

Any info?