Testostrone

JRabidue

JRabidue

Awards
Hey im new to this an i had a question about takin testostrone boosters, im 17 1/2 years old...Would the extra boost benefit me at all or would i just be wasting my money.

thanks for the help

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont need test boosters at your age, you should be a walking erection! stick with the basics . . . a good diet with plenty of protein and complex carbs along with a multi vitiamin. In time you may want to add some creatine into the mix to boost your gains

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Hey im new to this an i had a question about takin testostrone boosters, im 17 1/2 years old...Would the extra boost benefit me at all or would i just be wasting my money.

thanks for the help
At your age you would be wasting your money. :hammer:

JRabidue

JRabidue

Awards
Whats one of the best proteins those so many of em,

i am taking champion nutritions Fusion an soon some creatine monohydrate,

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
All the Whey makes some hella good whey isolate. I LOVE their cinnamon bun flavor. It's awesome!!

rocksolid84

Awards
Look into Gold Stardard Whey by ON (Optimum Nutrition) they dont mess around, their protein is good because if low on carbs, and it also tastes amazing

An testosterone and 171/2 is not worth it, your test is alreay really high, but if you want a natural addition to you test then SQUAT, squatting is the best excerises to increases test. Stick to the majors, Squats, deadlifts, pull ups, dips, and you'll get your boost, save the money and the pills for a few years later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age it's about feeding the engine. You are basically "on" cycle naturally so it is all about the other variables in the equation: food,workout routine and rest. I just put 25 lbs on my 16 year old in 3 months with a lot of food,protein shakes mornings and before bed,pwo shakes of wms&bcaa, and 3 days(mwf) of heavy compound lifting. Get to it!

dafox

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
I really loved that cafe mocha flavor... definitely going to order it next time!:woohoo:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
your test booster should be squats and deadlifts. they work great, and theyre free.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your test booster should be squats and deadlifts. they work great, and theyre free.
I am 39 years old yet I saw great improvements overall when I started going heavy on deads and squats . . . it does increase test production. Not only growth in my legs and back but I noticed faster gains in strength and size.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I am 39 years old yet I saw great improvements overall when I started going heavy on deads and squats . . . it does increase test production. Not only growth in my legs and back but I noticed faster gains in strength and size.
definately. i do 6 sets of 3, going very heavy on both of these lifts, and the strength gains everywhere are insane.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you're an old fart like me to start using test boosters.