First Cycle Ever - Havoc

matheje

Awards
I'm 46, 5'10, 185 lbs....been working out for many years and am in very good shape for "my age!"

I recently purchased Havoc and plan to run a cycle. I'm going to go a few days at 10, just to ease into it, then my first full week will be at 20...so I'm thinking:

20, 20, 30, 30, 30

I have Cycle Support and will utilize through the cycle.

As a PCT I have Advanced PCT.

Please supply any feedback on:
(1) My cycle (20,20,30,30,30)...is this ok? is it best to reach a high of 40 then taper back down?

(2) Is "Advanced PCT" sufficient?

(3) Any way that Tribex can be used during the cycle to increase gains or even after the Havoc cycle to help with PCT? A friend of mine used it with his PCT and felt it jump started his natural test production again.

Hit me with your thoughts gentlemen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 46, 5'9, 175 lbs....been working out for many years and am in very good shape for "my age!"

I recently purchased Havoc and plan to run a cycle. I'm going to go a few days at 10, just to ease into it, then my first full week will be at 20...so I'm thinking:

20, 20, 30, 30, 30

I have Cycle Support and will utilize through the cycle.

As a PCT I have Advanced PCT.

Please supply any feedback on:
(1) My cycle (20,20,30,30,30)...is this ok? is it best to reach a high of 40 then taper back down?

(2) Is "Advanced PCT" sufficient?

(3) Any way that Tribex can be used during the cycle to increase gains or even after the Havoc cycle to help with PCT? A friend of mine used it with his PCT and felt it jump started his natural test production again.

Hit me with your thoughts gentlemen.
Here is a thorough write-up i've done for havoc. It should answer most of your questions and help you set up your cycle:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html#post1156463

If you have any other questions, please feel free to hit me up. :)

matheje

Awards
wow, that is a terrific write-up. I guess I'm trying to not spend an arm and a leg but still do the right things to get decent gains and not kill myself doing it.

If anyone can offer additional thoughts to my specific questions that'd be helpful too.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Tribex just a Tribulus product? There could be some other products out there that may be more beneficial than just tribulus.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

An except from thesinner's well-written post:

At the bottom of the PCT hierarchy there's AI's, Test Booster's, and other 'natural' anabolics
Way too many different things going on in here to go into too much detail. Just a word of caution (and this is my personal opinion), but if you're post cycle plan starts to look like a constitutional ammendment: you're over-doing it. And the worst part is if something goes wrong, you won't have a damn clue what caused it.

Honorable mentions of this part of the hierarchy:
Jungle Warfare (by ALRI)
MassFX (by Anabolic Xtreme)
Hyperdrol (by Anabolic Xtreme)
Ecdysterone/Turkesterone
Creatine Monohydrate