Need Help Finding The Right One

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Need Help Finding The Right One

Hey everyone, I am looking for a "multi-supplement."
    I need one that will help me with pre-workout energy and post workout muscle building. Also, maybe some fat loss too.

I have tried most of the "basic" supplements and am looking for more of the "hardcore" type.

Can you think of the right one for me?

THX

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

nos ether by get diesel
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  145 lbs.
    Answers

thx

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS????
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like you want a magic pill...

never tried it, but anabolic pump is getting great reviews.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bk21091 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am looking for a "multi-supplement."
    I need one that will help me with pre-workout energy and post workout muscle building. Also, maybe some fat loss too.

I have tried most of the "basic" supplements and am looking for more of the "hardcore" type.

Can you think of the right one for me?

THX
    Chicken, steak, fish, potatoes, veggies, oats, bananas, apples, nuts, beans, yogurt.....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed with Roid, sounds like you want a super pill.

However Anabolic Pump will give you a boost in the muscle gain/prevention with fat loss department if your diet is in order.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Ok
    Thanks Again

But Any Other Idea?
    Just Want To Hear Other Ideas
    Before I Buy
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Chicken, steak, fish, potatoes, veggies, oats, bananas, apples, nuts, beans, yogurt.....
    Good idea, supplement your diet with food.

OP, if diet is in check, supplements to look at are Scivation Xtend, Nutraplanet Yellow Gold/USPlabs Anabolic Pump, and MST Ragnarok.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Good idea, supplement your diet with food.

OP, if diet is in check, supplements to look at are Scivation Xtend, Nutraplanet Yellow Gold/USPlabs Anabolic Pump, and MST Ragnarok.
    At 6'2" 145 (absolutely no disrespect intended whatsoever, bro) does it sound like his diet is in check? What do you think this guy could accomplish with supplements that he couldn't with food? Please, do tell. Do you even have a clue how old this guy is?
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    At 6'2" 145 (absolutely no disrespect intended whatsoever, bro) does it sound like his diet is in check? What do you think this guy could accomplish with supplements that he couldn't with food? Please, do tell. Do you even have a clue how old this guy is?
    Yeah, his diet probably does suck. I was just poking fun at you for suggesting food for supplements. In all honesty, he probably shouldn't get any supplements but I wasn't going to assume his diet is already horrible even though it most likely is.

At least in the meantime while he's figuring out that diet is the key, he can support some good supplement companies by making them a little money. That is if we give him good suggestions and not let him go get some BSN stuff.

Oh by the way, the worst part about the OP post is when he says "maybe some fat loss too" lol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, his diet probably does suck. I was just poking fun at you for suggesting food for supplements. In all honesty, he probably shouldn't get any supplements but I wasn't going to assume his diet is already horrible even though it most likely is.

At least in the meantime while he's figuring out that diet is the key, he can support some good supplement companies by making them a little money. That is if we give him good suggestions and not let him go get some BSN stuff.

Oh by the way, the worst part about the OP post is when he says "maybe some fat loss too" lol.
    x2....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Food is the best supplement you can take, is what it basically comes down to. At his height/weight I'm confident that diet manipulation alone can garner nice physique-altering gains without supplementation. And if his diet doesn't suck he either has a medical condition that won't allow him to gain weight, or he's like 14 (and even if that's the case, I bet his diet could still use work). And you're not going to assume his diet is horrible "even though it likely is"??

What do you mean "while he's figuring out that diet is key"? No one has even discussed diet with him. Dude's got 3 posts. They're all in this thread. I think he should take supps, but basics. Multi, fish oil, that kind of thing. But you're saying that while he figures out that diet is key (on his own since nobody's mentioning it to him), and despite the fact that "in all honesty, he probably shouldn't get any supplements", he should go ahead and spend hundreds of dollars on muscle building supplements to support supplement companies? Are you serious??
    Last edited by shaddow; 06-03-2008 at 10:11 PM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help finding Dr.
    By davesavvy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Help finding
    By funkja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:23 AM
  3. Finding a job.
    By n8te in forum General Chat