Increase in aggression

Mar430

Awards
Hey guys, the most general way for one to increase their aggression is to raise their test right?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone can cause increased aggression yes. However there are many variables to that equation.

From the sounds of your question I will assume (and hope that I am correct) in saying you want to add intensity/aggression towards you workouts? If thats the case than testosterone mimics/other pathways can be used to achieve that.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
For me aggression is something you either have or you don't. Stimulants and natural test boosters may help you a little,
but be careful not to rely on them too heavily or else they might become a crutch. Everything you have to give in the gym is already there in you, ultimately it boils down to how well practiced you are in shifting towards that more primal state of mind.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The easiest and safest way to up aggression is to use Applied Nutriceuticals RPM.

Just sayin'.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best stack I've ever used for aggression is Activate Xtreme and RPM.

Mar430

Awards
I know that the majority of the aggression I would need for workouts and ring fights would come from inner-mind, its mostly mental. Yet, Rodja, I know you understand as a pro mma what I'm saying as far as that extra aggression to give you that push when you need to turn that "switch" on.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that the majority of the aggression I would need for workouts and ring fights would come from inner-mind, its mostly mental. Yet, Rodja, I know you understand as a pro mma what I'm saying as far as that extra aggression to give you that push when you need to turn that "switch" on.
For the fight, the switch is there. It's the grind leading up to the fight that I sometimes need the little push.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM is a relaxed aggression its quite nice. but IMO if you truly dont have the aggression/ drive you shouldnt force it. Everyone has their days off though for when these kinds of products come in handy! I really like RPM though because it was a non caffinated energy feeling.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try pretending like your opponent just messed with yoru family or girlfriend. whoop the **** outta his ass. thats what i do for my wrestling. just gotta think to myself if he beats me im through, and that you need to mess his ass up.

Mar430

Awards
try pretending like your opponent just messed with yoru family or girlfriend. whoop the **** outta his ass. thats what i do for my wrestling. just gotta think to myself if he beats me im through, and that you need to mess his ass up.
LOL I like that train of thought...when training and sparring, ive always had the mentallity of "do or die", if I dont beat him down, he'll def beat me. But i def like your schooling

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I like that train of thought...when training and sparring, ive always had the mentallity of "do or die", if I dont beat him down, he'll def beat me. But i def like your schooling
The big difference is that you cannot lose control of your emotions in combat sports. Straight wrestling and/or grappling is a much different mentality.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if ur looking for a stack for increased aggression then get some DTH, divanil, and nosether and/or RPM for b4 workouts...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Best stack I've ever used for aggression is Activate Xtreme and RPM.
what was your dosage like when taking that stack?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
a shot of adrenalin to the neck!!!.....j/k

RPM/DRIVE...and stretch alot! helps me get into the mix alot faster!....just my opinion though

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thats what i used to do when i played football. being a linebacker you gotta be mean on the field all the time. i would literally think those things all the time and was really like Alvin Mack from "The Program". Got alot of 15 yard penalties for it too...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats what i used to do when i played football. being a linebacker you gotta be mean on the field all the time. i would literally think those things all the time and was really like Alvin Mack from "The Program". Got alot of 15 yard penalties for it too...
x2 man im an outside backer and i absolutely go nuts. HAHA seriously dude. tear peoples heads off when i use that train of thought

DeathDealer

Awards
The big difference is that you cannot lose control of your emotions in combat sports. Straight wrestling and/or grappling is a much different mentality.
I agree. I wrestled for years and moved into jiu-jitsu and mma. I used to get all worked up for my matches / fights, but now I just go out as calm as can be. Some of my opponents think that I might fall asleep on them....until the whistle blows or the bell rings. Even then, I'm still calm, but aggressive.

After years and years of competition I learned that keeping cool and level headed - whether it's wrestling or mma - will turn out a lot better than getting all worked up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I wrestled for years and moved into jiu-jitsu and mma. I used to get all worked up for my matches / fights, but now I just go out as calm as can be. Some of my opponents think that I might fall asleep on them....until the whistle blows or the bell rings. Even then, I'm still calm, but aggressive.

After years and years of competition I learned that keeping cool and level headed - whether it's wrestling or mma - will turn out a lot better than getting all worked up.
Two words: Fedor Emelianenko.

MMABoxing

Awards
not the best any more: Everyones P4P list changed its now

1.Anderson Silva
2.GSP
3.Fedor

Oh and the guys at nside MMA have fedor ranked 4 now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not the best any more: Everyones P4P list changed its now

1.Anderson Silva
2.GSP
3.Fedor

Oh and the guys at nside MMA have fedor ranked 4 now
I said best ever. Make an argument for a better fighter in MMA history...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo+activate xt+finasteride(1 mg)=AGRESSION
1)6-oxo- boost test but with that dht will also rise and we don't want a lot of dht so

2) take finasteride- block dht , guess what , more test less dht( +/- 15% test) and no estrogen conversion cause 6-oxo block the conversion so your test is rising but only 2% its on the free form ( the other 98% its bond to SHBG and its useless)and that's the one you want, cause its the one that binds to AR`s making you growth and aggressive so that lead us to,

3) unlock your test from SHBG and for that you take activate(divanil) and it makes a good job too and you`ll get a perfect stack without many sides and without suppression.

one more thing , the reason I choose 6-oxo its because in my personal experience its the best and also keep your estrogen in normal levels , this is good cause estrogen its also needed to growth and its good for your joints also ,
1mg finasteride its enough to stop hairloss, so for me this is the perfect natural test stack...

I made this stack a few times and when I`m on it aggression is my middle name

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why dont you make the argument? You made the claim.
Have you ever watched any of his fights, let alone know who he is?

Never lost a fight (the TK was BS; the elbow was illegal), beat 3 UFC HW champs, 2 K-1 world champs, and beat everyone convincingly. Heavy dog against Herring and Nog when they fought and beat them down.

Here are what other fighters say about him:

-"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture, UFC HW Champion

-"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." - Rampage Jackson, UFC LHW Champion

-"It's FEDOR dude!" - Eric Pele

-"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

-"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

-"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

-"Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now." - Pedro Rizzo

-"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

-"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and ADCC Champion

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

-"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

-"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrase and UFC HW Champion FSN

-"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

-"Fedor is my favorite." - BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJ world Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

-"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

-"Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world." - Shamada (Pride referee)

-"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

-"The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman, former UFC HW Champion

-"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

-"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

-"He's the total package; looks can be deceiving. He's incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy.........**** he's just the best, that's why he's the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That's why he's the world Champion." - Mark Coleman

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." – Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he'd go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

Any questions??