Increase in aggression

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Increase in aggression

Hey guys, the most general way for one to increase their aggression is to raise their test right?

2. Testosterone can cause increased aggression yes. However there are many variables to that equation.

From the sounds of your question I will assume (and hope that I am correct) in saying you want to add intensity/aggression towards you workouts? If thats the case than testosterone mimics/other pathways can be used to achieve that.
    •   

3. For me aggression is something you either have or you don't. Stimulants and natural test boosters may help you a little,
    but be careful not to rely on them too heavily or else they might become a crutch. Everything you have to give in the gym is already there in you, ultimately it boils down to how well practiced you are in shifting towards that more primal state of mind.

4. The easiest and safest way to up aggression is to use Applied Nutriceuticals RPM.

Just sayin'.

5. Best stack I've ever used for aggression is Activate Xtreme and RPM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. I know that the majority of the aggression I would need for workouts and ring fights would come from inner-mind, its mostly mental. Yet, Rodja, I know you understand as a pro mma what I'm saying as far as that extra aggression to give you that push when you need to turn that "switch" on.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    I know that the majority of the aggression I would need for workouts and ring fights would come from inner-mind, its mostly mental. Yet, Rodja, I know you understand as a pro mma what I'm saying as far as that extra aggression to give you that push when you need to turn that "switch" on.
    For the fight, the switch is there. It's the grind leading up to the fight that I sometimes need the little push.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. RPM is a relaxed aggression its quite nice. but IMO if you truly dont have the aggression/ drive you shouldnt force it. Everyone has their days off though for when these kinds of products come in handy! I really like RPM though because it was a non caffinated energy feeling.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

9. try pretending like your opponent just messed with yoru family or girlfriend. whoop the **** outta his ass. thats what i do for my wrestling. just gotta think to myself if he beats me im through, and that you need to mess his ass up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    try pretending like your opponent just messed with yoru family or girlfriend. whoop the **** outta his ass. thats what i do for my wrestling. just gotta think to myself if he beats me im through, and that you need to mess his ass up.
    LOL I like that train of thought...when training and sparring, ive always had the mentallity of "do or die", if I dont beat him down, he'll def beat me. But i def like your schooling

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    LOL I like that train of thought...when training and sparring, ive always had the mentallity of "do or die", if I dont beat him down, he'll def beat me. But i def like your schooling
    The big difference is that you cannot lose control of your emotions in combat sports. Straight wrestling and/or grappling is a much different mentality.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. if ur looking for a stack for increased aggression then get some DTH, divanil, and nosether and/or RPM for b4 workouts...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Best stack I've ever used for aggression is Activate Xtreme and RPM.
    what was your dosage like when taking that stack?

14. a shot of adrenalin to the neck!!!.....j/k

RPM/DRIVE...and stretch alot! helps me get into the mix alot faster!....just my opinion though

15. mmv2, m5aa, mdien.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    try pretending like your opponent just messed with yoru family or girlfriend. whoop the **** outta his ass. thats what i do for my wrestling. just gotta think to myself if he beats me im through, and that you need to mess his ass up.
    thats what i used to do when i played football. being a linebacker you gotta be mean on the field all the time. i would literally think those things all the time and was really like Alvin Mack from "The Program". Got alot of 15 yard penalties for it too...

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    thats what i used to do when i played football. being a linebacker you gotta be mean on the field all the time. i would literally think those things all the time and was really like Alvin Mack from "The Program". Got alot of 15 yard penalties for it too...
    x2 man im an outside backer and i absolutely go nuts. HAHA seriously dude. tear peoples heads off when i use that train of thought

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The big difference is that you cannot lose control of your emotions in combat sports. Straight wrestling and/or grappling is a much different mentality.
    I agree. I wrestled for years and moved into jiu-jitsu and mma. I used to get all worked up for my matches / fights, but now I just go out as calm as can be. Some of my opponents think that I might fall asleep on them....until the whistle blows or the bell rings. Even then, I'm still calm, but aggressive.

After years and years of competition I learned that keeping cool and level headed - whether it's wrestling or mma - will turn out a lot better than getting all worked up.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer View Post
    I agree. I wrestled for years and moved into jiu-jitsu and mma. I used to get all worked up for my matches / fights, but now I just go out as calm as can be. Some of my opponents think that I might fall asleep on them....until the whistle blows or the bell rings. Even then, I'm still calm, but aggressive.

After years and years of competition I learned that keeping cool and level headed - whether it's wrestling or mma - will turn out a lot better than getting all worked up.
    Two words: Fedor Emelianenko.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Two words: Fedor Emelianenko.
    What or who is Fedor Emelianenko?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    What or who is Fedor Emelianenko?
    Best. Fighter. Ever.

Seriously, just Google him.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. not the best any more: Everyones P4P list changed its now

1.Anderson Silva
    2.GSP
    3.Fedor

Oh and the guys at nside MMA have fedor ranked 4 now

23. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    not the best any more: Everyones P4P list changed its now

1.Anderson Silva
    2.GSP
    3.Fedor

Oh and the guys at nside MMA have fedor ranked 4 now
    I said best ever. Make an argument for a better fighter in MMA history...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Hey guys, the most general way for one to increase their aggression is to raise their test right?
    No, the preferred way is to get married.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I said best ever. Make an argument for a better fighter in MMA history...
    Why dont you make the argument? You made the claim.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
  3. increases in m1-t dosage/ length
    By iron ogr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 09:50 PM
  4. increase in appetite while using m1t
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4