Article on Energy Drinks

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I had my first Spike the other day, that along with No Xplode, holy crap I was wired!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked the spike better in the pill form..Crazy focus!! Endorush deserves an honorable mention as well. Half a bottle and I'm in 5gear hittin the NOS!!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Damn that Spike with No, I was in a zone for like 1 1/2 hours, when I was done lifting, I was tore up! Loved it!:head:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked the NO-xplode at 3 scoops!! After about a week of using it I didn't feel to much unless I used that much, 4 was a little to much lol.....
I'm using Universal's* Shock Therapy right now and loving it on 1scoop!!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I liked the NO-xplode at 3 scoops!! After about a week of using it I didn't feel to much unless I used that much, 4 was a little to much lol.....
I'm using Universal's* Shock Therapy right now and loving it on 1scoop!!!
I'm having good results with one now, but then again I'm only 178. Not looking forward to 2-3 scoops that stuff gets expensive. I know, I know there is cheaper and better out there, but for now I have No Xplode!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine improves performance?? Wow that was ground breaking...

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya sure does! When it's 5:00 A.M. and your dog as$$ tired, I'm going to have to say,"ya", I do perform a tad bit better when I'm awake.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Haha My thoughts exactly. I was like um, no sh1t.

I do like the Spike Shooters though. Like crack in a can. Have yet to try the Spike Shotgun or the pill form (some swear by them).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya sure does! When it's 5:00 A.M. and your dog as$$ tired, I'm going to have to say,"ya", I do perform a tad bit better when I'm awake.
It was sarcasm. That's one of the reasons why it is a tested substance by the IOC.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha My thoughts exactly. I was like um, no sh1t.

I do like the Spike Shooters though. Like crack in a can. Have yet to try the Spike Shotgun or the pill form (some swear by them).
I'll swear by the pill forum brother!!! No jitters and the most intense clear minded focus I've experienced from anything legal.....:ntome:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'll swear by the pill forum brother!!! No jitters and the most intense clear minded focus I've experienced from anything legal.....:ntome:

Anyone tried the Shotguns? I usually have 2 cans of shooters in a day, been up to 3 on 'long' days.

I tried one of the 'Doubleshot's' the other day. Made my head pound.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to check those out!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone tried the Shotguns? I usually have 2 cans of shooters in a day, been up to 3 on 'long' days.

I tried one of the 'Doubleshot's' the other day. Made my head pound.

No shotguns just look like a double dosed shooter. 350mg Caffeine and more Tyrosine and Yohimbe......no thanks 1 is enough

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn bro those look Fing intense for sure.........I choose LIFE lol....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Love Spike Lime flavor.
Im a sucker for AMP Energy drinks by Mountain Dew though.
Indulge in the more BBing derived ones sometimes.

Spike
Redline
ABB Nitro
prolly my favs for BBing ones.

What ever happend to Matrix by IBE?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ooof, Redline's def hardcore. A whole one of those and I have to take extended breaks between sets to get my hart rate under control!! I haven't tried any of the newer flavors either, have you MT?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
D@mn, cause the Apple one sound's goooood.
for sure. I wanted to try the berry.
Now you got me wanting to go out and grab some. Maybe tomorrow, if so. Ill update.
Once i start to cut again ill be on all those things again. I try not to use to many like that, wanna keep the heart rate down and body cooled off.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This obesession with energy drinks is just retarded.
What?? lol....yea but hey there's MUCH worse obsession's out there bro.........
I give you the dreaded, the hated, and the gay on so many levels (drum roll).............American Idol!!! Taadaa!!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This obesession with energy drinks is just retarded.
That was lame comment. Not as lame as my wall of 80+ different kinds though.
I think its fine. Better than some things out there like said above.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was thinking the same thing, I was also wondering why they
stated:

The main ingredients of energy drinks are caffeine, sugar, taurine and glucuronolactone.
When you see that one can is 300 calories, if you're smart you'll opt for a diet/'low-carb' version. That said, 2 of the 4 ingredients are not present in significant amounts if at all...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i really dont even drink them for the "energy" Like the ABB, VPX, Spike and BBing based ones i do.
The average joe ones dont phase me and i just like the taste 80% of the time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really dont even drink them for the "energy" Like the ABB, VPX, Spike and BBing based ones i do.
HAHAHA funny you say that because thats how its becoming with me and Spike's. I love the taste and the insane energy is a nice "side effect" I guess you could call it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Spike is probably the best. I like the lime flavor.

Most of the energy drinks out there taste good and have enough caffeine to get me going.

I hate redline. That is sides in a bottle.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
omg, I had this ABB drink once and felt so insane, it wasn't just a stimulant effect like caffeine/ephedra, etc, I felt unnaturally strong, and aggressive too. I can't remember what it was called, but it was in a clear bottle with a label instead of the silver 'shot' containers. it was syrupy and gross even when ice cold, but I drank half of it before capping the rest for later on, and was seriously glad I didn't just chug the whole thing all at once like I often will with the typical grocery store energy drinks like monster, rock star, etc.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
omg, I had this ABB drink once and felt so insane, it wasn't just a stimulant effect like caffeine/ephedra, etc, I felt unnaturally strong, and aggressive too. I can't remember what it was called, but it was in a clear bottle with a label instead of the silver 'shot' containers. it was syrupy and gross even when ice cold, but I drank half of it before capping the rest for later on, and was seriously glad I didn't just chug the whole thing all at once like I often will with the typical grocery store energy drinks like monster, rock star, etc.
Hmm, not sure what that one could have been.....I had a similar experiance with one called MethylSpeed man that sht was naaaasssstttyy, I'm guessing the Methyl was actually Meth cause damm. I think Iron Fortress was the maker but I don't remember (probably a side effect of drinking it lol)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn kids and their energy drinks. Oh well I guess it is pretty easy to make money if you put a shiny bottle in front of the youngsters!.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn kids and their energy drinks. Oh well I guess it is pretty easy to make money if you put a shiny bottle in front of the youngsters!.
Jeez bro your just a hater, that statement makes you sound like one of those old ass guys who sits on their porch and yells at kids for riding skateboards and wearin baggy pants and sht lol.....We all know energy drinks are bad for you if you drink them all the time. But so is weight training, AAS use, Drinking, smoking, eating out, Breathing air ext.....The fact is that life is about choice, you will die, we all will! Sometimes how fast you reach your end has to do with the conscious decisions you make day in and out sometimes it does not.:hammer:
No offence to you T-bone I enjoy most of your posts and I understand that it's frustrating to live in a sht world where everything kills you and no one especially the Gov. gives a flying crap about you or your health!! Trust me I do, but dang brother this is an energy drink thread lol....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of caffeine, but they are also packed with vitamin B and other stuff.

I like Kronik. It has a good kitchen sink blend. I think it even has glucosamine and milk thistle in it.

Redline and Redline Xtreme overkill the stims.

I've found that my stim level is like a bell shape curve. More is better to a certain peak then it goes all downhill.

After drinking an entire bottle of Redline Xtreme in about 2 min, I've never started freaking out like I have before.

Endorush made it hard for me to breathe for about 2 hours but Redline really just torched my CNS system and I crashed really hard off of it.

It has gotten to the point where I need to drink (2) rockstars, full throttles, etc....the regular OTC energy drinks to get a kick.

One can dosen't quite do it anymore.

Even off of 2 cans I can still fall asleep within 1 hr of drinking them.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The majority of the time when I am doing my evening graduate classes, I have to drink 2 energy drinks in order to make it through the night.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
For awhile I was trying to take it easy on my adrenals, but I think I'm going to have to postpone that till school is done.

pdigs

basic knowledge any simulant makes u stronger, faster, smarter. cocaine was the best, but they made that illegal. but u have to remember everything has just as strong of a negative effect afterwards as the positive high

rick055

Awards
  • Established
basic knowledge any simulant makes u stronger, faster, smarter. cocaine was the best, but they made that illegal. but u have to remember everything has just as strong of a negative effect afterwards as the positive high

I can attest to that. I actually drink Red Bull to help me fall asleep now, lol!

SPIKE is da bomb!

Seriously, though, caffeine has been proven to be a very safe substance. Just gotta use your head, like everything else. Enough water will drown you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
rick i agree. certain ones make me crash hard like that to Monster is one for sure.
I have a feeling its cause of blood sugar levels, adrenal fatigue etc.

TBone= No reasont o be all old man on us in here. We know they are not great but as mentioned before, this world blows. Go get MSG, and High Fructose Corn Syruip taken care of then we'll talk

Reaper = Try Venom. Black and red or Purple can tin can, screw top with a snake eye on it. Stuff rocks. Steady energy, no crash. They dont list HFCS but it says sugar and glucose which i assume is the same essentially.

To day i may run to grab a new VPX from GNC if i head out early enough.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been trying to cut out stims lately. I feel much better when I just get more sleep, rather than less sleep with stims. One time preworkout I had 20mg adderall, then drank 1 can of Reline, and also took an ephedra based fat burner.

So yes, I have to admit it, I too was a stim junkie. Now I try to stay away from all stimulants and only have coffee maybe once per week if I need a boost. You see, this is why I made the posts I made. So forgive me. Don't want to piss off any of you Redline drinkers!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Finally tried the new Spike Shotguns. Gotta say I LOVE them. Taste is different than the shooters. A little more 'mild', but damn if it doesn't make you a bit shaky within a few minutes.

I had the 'red' one yesterday and the new orange one today. I am not a fan of orange flavored anything, but this one is great. Sort of like Sunkist Soda (do they even make that anymore?). I noticed they have the shooters in orange now too. I only like the reds of those. The Tequila Lime just doesn't do it for me.

I'm sticking with the shotguns! Might have to buy a case from Biotest.

:woohoo:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of caffeine, but they are also packed with vitamin B and other stuff.

I like Kronik. It has a good kitchen sink blend. I think it even has glucosamine and milk thistle in it.

Redline and Redline Xtreme overkill the stims.

I've found that my stim level is like a bell shape curve. More is better to a certain peak then it goes all downhill.

After drinking an entire bottle of Redline Xtreme in about 2 min, I've never started freaking out like I have before.

Endorush made it hard for me to breathe for about 2 hours but Redline really just torched my CNS system and I crashed really hard off of it.

It has gotten to the point where I need to drink (2) rockstars, full throttles, etc....the regular OTC energy drinks to get a kick.

One can dosen't quite do it anymore.

Even off of 2 cans I can still fall asleep within 1 hr of drinking them.
you, my friend, need some Reset A.D. :hammer:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Finally tried the new Spike Shotguns. Gotta say I LOVE them. Taste is different than the shooters. A little more 'mild', but damn if it doesn't make you a bit shaky within a few minutes.

I had the 'red' one yesterday and the new orange one today. I am not a fan of orange flavored anything, but this one is great. Sort of like Sunkist Soda (do they even make that anymore?). I noticed they have the shooters in orange now too. I only like the reds of those. The Tequila Lime just doesn't do it for me.

I'm sticking with the shotguns! Might have to buy a case from Biotest.

:woohoo:
PHUCK YEA THEY STILL MAKE SUNKIST!! lol. i love that stuff! i'm a devoted red bull guy here, but you all are making me want to try SPIKE!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SPIKE IN PILL FORM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

Well I don't know if that's totally accurate but it is THE sht!!!! It's good in a can too but it's a little more "Caffeinated" if you will, makes me a little jittery. But with the pills it's just good clean fun and like I said the FOCUS is incredible.

I just talked myself into ordering another bottle .......thanks, thanks alot d@mnit! My bank account hates that I'm a bb lol....Hey bass there's the title for your cut log brotha!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Spike in pill form was the first official supp i used to take. At like 17 yrs old! ha i used to pop one in the morn and sometimes one before work. I remember gettin hot at work and tingly sometimes....not sure hwy but oh well. I think it just raised my body temp/metbo alot.