what "knocks you out"?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
tell me what your opinions are on the best sleep aid supplement you have tried. or just anything that helps you sleep like a rock. im receiving "powerfull" tomorrow and im just really hoping i get the best sleep out of it. thanks for your input!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
masturbation?

lol, i like somnidren-gh by MST

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
are there any free samples of powerfull available?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i would have gave anything to try free samples of powerful but ended up just buying it to try out a bottle and also to support one of my favorite companies "USPLABS!!"

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
100 mg diphenhydramine does the trick for me with no "hangover". then again i was used to 300-400 mg for recreational use :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren-GH hands down. Also increases recovery to a very noticeable degree. I noticed dramatic increases in strength and fat loss within the first week. One of the most surprising and potent supps I've ever tried.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
somnidren-gh its the top of the sleep category no doubt

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i think the powerfull should work 4 u, give it some time.
I started at a low dose at night. I had some remrg3 similar to powerfull and took the regular dose and had a hard time going to sleep at first then i cut it down to 1 or 2 and had wicked sleep. Taking igf2 right now and have had the craziest dreams lately.

illfoo

Awards
What would 300-400mg do for you?
Make you delirious. Check out erowid... read some of the stories. Some of them are absolutely nuts. Most stories will steer you far away from high dosages of diphenhydramine.

But I had to second melatonin, and also GABA gets me drowsy. I tried 50mg of my brother's (who has severe insomnia) doxepin the other night and it knocked me out good... but maybe I was just really tired.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
i just read about melatonin and GABA in junes issue of MD. sounds fairly promising for sleep and even better for recovery and boosted GH.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
hands down somnidren is the best ive ever used. Ive used pfull, all otc sleep aids, melatonin. somni just makes me feel good!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm also having touble sleeping the diphenhydramine is working for me, but want to try something a little better health wise, so I'm going to give melatonin a shot!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut......just not to much at 1st, until you build up a tolerence to it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Lipotrophin by AN. Beats melatonin and Valerian root which are the only other two i've tried. Night time fat loss supp as well. Can't go wrong.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I try to stay away from melatonin since it is a hormone. It's not something you should be taking regularly.

Somnidren looks very solid and I've heard many great things about it. But I go pretty light with the sleep aids...either PowerFULL or 1-carboxy+ZMA+200 mg Theanine. This doesn't necessarily knock you out but it will help relax you if you're laying down in bed trying to get some sleep. Once you hit your sleep cycle tho, REM is in full effect

Alot of this depends on how badly you need help sleeping. Try meditation techniques as well to clear your mind and relieve anxiety.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
With Powerfull, ZMA and Divanil I have noticed general deeper sleep and quicker, however the best medicine is too be very active. When I have had a long active busy day I sleep quickly and like a rock. When I don't is when I have trouble.
Prebed masturbation always can help as well.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
My mother is a herbal doc and she is going to whip something up for insomnia this weekend! If anyone is interested I will post whats in it, and the affects. Also she is going to make me a pre w/o, to help with alertness, focus, and a little boost containing the "Pacific Northwest Ginsing", aka, devels club!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences I-GH-1 hands down the best out there......

Thats what you guys think I'd say isn't it. WRONG..........

I like the product for relaxing & keeping me asleep during the night, but it doesn't knock me out. Now I-GH-1 paired with .5mL pGH is a little different story :cool:

I took all 3 sample caps of the new AMS sleep product and that knocked me out. I guess your only suppose to take one :fool2:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
My mother is a herbal doc and she is going to whip something up for insomnia this weekend! If anyone is interested I will post whats in it, and the affects. Also she is going to make me a pre w/o, to help with alertness, focus, and a little boost containing the "Pacific Northwest Ginsing", aka, devels club!
lol, nice. I've harvested that stuff from the park on more than one occasion.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
somnidren-gh its the top of the sleep category no doubt
Agreed. And it goes way beyond sleep enhancement. I'd recommend it even to people who don't have sleep issues just for the very noticeable ergogenic effects it has.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. And it goes way beyond sleep enhancement. I'd recommend it even to people who don't have sleep issues just for the very noticeable ergogenic effects it has.
yea definitely i will be picking some up this summer as i loved it last time i used it. Definitely more than just a sleep aid, but is the best sleep aid i have tried

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Optimum nutrition melatonin, best I've found, when paired with powerfull I couldn't be woken up.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
My girlfriend and I both Love Lipo PM and it lasts forever too. Very inexpensive for the serving size. Good weight loss too.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
meletonin and bulk ldopa. Stack that with sex and you have the best nights sleep of your lifetime.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin worked for a while, but I think my body got used to it. Powerfull also works really well for me.

I've stopped using most of them though now that I'm not stressed from university and I'm sleeping fine. Occasionally I'll pop something and get a nice long deep sleep, but I don't want to rely on anything.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Tension Rx Nighttime by Biochem and maca and l-dopa. Best sleep and it makes you leaner

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't like melatonin at 3 mgs. Makes me too tired the next day.

Nocturnibol has melatonin at 750 mcgs. I like it.

I try to stay away from most sleep supps that either don't tell me the melatonin content or those with more than 1.5 mgs of it. Except for the weekends.
I don't take them during the week - makes work hell.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I've become immune to 2x melatonin with theanine and 2x Z-Force zma, sleep is okay but not as deep..what else would you guys recommend I try out or stack?

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Scivation KNOCKOUT - running with PowerFULL for sleep support - check out my log I will be running within the next month.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Booty, Jagermeister, Lean Dreams, melatonin, Powerful.

animalkrack3r

Awards
Melatonin has only been shown to increase gh when taking 12mgs or more.

Melatonin also can decrease testostrone

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In order of effectiveness:

Somnidren
Nocturnabol/Knockout
Mega Sleep Aid

Somnidren works great for sleep AND relaxation. Nocturnabol is great for sleep, and I seem to have noticed faster recovery on it over other products. Knockout is a bit better for deep sleep, but a bit less so for recovery, and 3 tabs makes me groggy in the morning. Mega Sleep Aid is the budget choice, it's dirt cheap. good sleep, but IMO too much Melatonin.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Abyss 8/10 too strong 4 me
Powerful 7/10: need to run it again..

ZMK: 7/10 really good

SOMNIDREN GH 8/10 but stacked with ZMK 9/10

Running Knockout currently

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
#1 thing that helps me get to sleep earlier is simply getting out of bed earlier. When I get up around 5:30am, I get tired and can fall asleep before 10pm. If I stay in bed and get up around 7am, I seem to not get tired until 11pm-12am.

Works much better than any pill, IMO.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
cough syrup with codeine and a vicodon lol nah probably phenibut pwder by prima force

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
The whole time I used melatonin I never felt any more rejuvenated than I was when I wasn't using it. Everyone's different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 4
General Chat 16