Testosterone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

15freak15

Banned
Awards
what is out there that is comparable to HAVOC, SPAWN,SUPERDROL, TESTANATE 50, RAGE RV5????

WHAT IS THE STRONGEST STUFF OUT RIGHT NOW??
NEWEST STUFF???
WHAT IS THE BEST (GETS YOU BIGGEST AND STRONGEST)??
ANYONE KNOW???

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
geez man i feel like your post is gunna come through my computer screen and rip my nuts off....

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
what is out there that is comparable to HAVOC, SPAWN,SUPERDROL, TESTANATE 50, RAGE RV5????

WHAT IS THE STRONGEST STUFF OUT RIGHT NOW??
NEWEST STUFF???
WHAT IS THE BEST (GETS YOU BIGGEST AND STRONGEST)??
ANYONE KNOW???
the ones listed are plenty strong and will get the job done along with a solid diet and workout routine. you shouldn't need a stronger oral to see good gains.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AAAAAAHHH!!!!! STOP SHOUTING AT ME PLEASE!!!!!

:lol:

Sorry, had to get that one in there. To be honest with you, there's a ton of things out right now that are pretty good. But that opinion, like many others, is subject to interpretation. I've never done the old school stuff that's gone now, so I've no base for comparison. :(

But, we're left with what we're left with. Best to pose the question as such:

"What's the best legal PH on the market today for my particular goal of __________________________?"

(fill in dat dere blank) ;) :D

15freak15

Banned
Awards
AAAAAAHHH!!!!! STOP SHOUTING AT ME PLEASE!!!!!

:lol:

Sorry, had to get that one in there. To be honest with you, there's a ton of things out right now that are pretty good. But that opinion, like many others, is subject to interpretation. I've never done the old school stuff that's gone now, so I've no base for comparison. :(

But, we're left with what we're left with. Best to pose the question as such:

"What's the best legal PH on the market today for my particular goal of __________________________?"

(fill in dat dere blank) ;) :D

"What's the best legal PH on the market today for my particular goal of __Getting Bigger and Stronger________________________?"

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You seem to have an unhealthy urgency to get jacked right here and right now.

15freak15

Banned
Awards
27 years old, do u have any suggestions?
i think i will go with RAGE Rv5
good???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't give you a suggestion. Your actions show you've done no research to speak of. Whats your plan for PCT??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
good???
First calm down and take a deep breath.

NOW, take your question to the Steroid forum dude:aargh:, this is the Supplement forum. Read the first post that says "PH/PS talk does not go here".

Then, in your new post, on the Steroid forum, tell us your weight and height, and how long you have been training. Have you ever bulked before? Do you have a nutrition plan? What does your workout look like? What does your PCT look like? Do you know what a SERM is? Are you mentally and physically prepared to start messing with your hormones?

Take some time and read dude. The stuff isn't going anywhere and you arn't gonna be "jacked" in a month. Your gonna end up hurting yourself.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
WOW..sittin here LMFAO this all too funny!! :toofunny:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Any new haircuts in the near past dude?

The title made me laugh though.

Like mentioned above though bringing this to the proper section will be beneficial.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm sittin' here trying to understand why this thread is called TESTOSTERONE!!!!!
Seriously. I don't think our friend here needs any extra testosterone. He seems intense enough as it is.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i needed a good laugh before bed...thanks 15

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
is your last name feds?

Last time I clicked/posted on/in a thread on another board, long gone now, with that type of intro, I got a call...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
GET YOURSELF SOME OF THIS!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GET YOURSELF SOME OF THIS!!!
YES!!!! That video makes me laugh every time I have seen it.

SPORTS! AAARRGH!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
sh1t, I would buy it ^^^ Nothing beats a good old placebo

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have found that good diet and workout routin is all you really need. no need for any test.. train hard,eat right,and give yourself time. less neg side effects this way

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
WOW. how about nothing haha. A good diet, solid workout, and sleep. This thread gives me giggles. Do some research, read reviews and quit typing in caps :-D I dont do hormonal so i have no clue :D

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Bullshark testosterone gets me ****in crazy!!!!! HGH!!!!!! Muscle MilK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
good???
I have my doubts about that. If you are indeed 27 years old, you are too immature for anabolic steroids and this site in general.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ah just what i needed! a good laugh before work. Those videos are awesome, bookmarked :D

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Bullshark testosterone gets me ****in crazy!!!!! HGH!!!!!! Muscle MilK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:toofunny: LMFAO at Brucie from GTA IV...

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGmU5fctazo"]YouTube - GTA IV - Chez Brucie[/ame]

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow, This thread is awesome!
Buddy you need to stay away from steroids because I KNOW you haven't done squat for research and your pct would be nonexistent. YOU ARE NOT READY! Did you hear that?:fool2:

15freak15

Banned
Awards
But I Need Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
But I Need Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you are obnoxious.

Dude, steroids don't give you energy. In fact they make most people lethargic. Drink an Endorush if you have to.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do I get the feeling were talking to someone with Down (sp ?) syndrome.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
OMG, This guy can't be real. I think someone from BB.com is lurking here playing with us. No one can be this dense, Unless Pocket boy has a buddy.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
ahahahaahaa :toofunny:
this thread just made my day!
I guess i should be writing in CAPS!!!! :toofunny:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=TGKQhumRvlI&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahahahaahaa :toofunny:
this thread just made my day!
I guess i should be writing in CAPS!!!! :toofunny:
CAPSLOCK IS THE CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL. Didn't you get the memo?

Status
Not open for further replies.