Recomp Stack - attempt #2

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
since my knee injury I have been slowly getting my workouts back in order ... I've gone through my supplement stash and I'm trying to figure out the best way to recomp for the summer ... I'm about to run out of Drive and have about 3 or so weeks of AP left ... Here is what I'm thinking about going with next and would like some input:

DCP - 2am, 2lunch, 3pre, 2bed (I have 2.5 bottles in stock)
Recreate - 1am, 1pre (1 bottle in stock, will pick up a 2nd if it works)
AP - 3x w/ carb meals (until I run out)
STOKED! - 2am , 2bed (1 bottle in stock and not sure if I should hold off on using this)
RPM - 2pre (about 6 bottles on hand)

staple supps are Xtend/Purple Wraath during workouts, multi, bulk cissus, fish oil and using Somnidren on occasion when a sleep aid is needed

workouts are in the evenings 5 days a week and usually last about 1-1.5hrs ... fasted cardio in the mornings (30-45min) about 3 days a week

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have got a great stack there, hit all the angles!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow thats alot of stuff. That should be fine on the DCP anyway although you could get away with 2 in the am 4 before workout and 2 before bed. Just keep your water up. I can't say on the others though. Let us know how it goes!!!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats alot of stuff. That should be fine on the DCP anyway although you could get away with 2 in the am 4 before workout and 2 before bed. Just keep your water up. I can't say on the others though. Let us know how it goes!!!
thanks, crader ... I'll try that dosing regimen ... looks like it makes more sense than what I had originally planned

the AP will be gone soon and this stack will mostly be DCP/Recreate/RPM ... I have the STOKED on hand and considered throwing it in the mix ... I can always hold off

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thanks, crader ... I'll try that dosing regimen ... looks like it makes more sense than what I had originally planned

the AP will be gone soon and this stack will mostly be DCP/Recreate/RPM ... I have the STOKED on hand and considered throwing it in the mix ... I can always hold off
Uh oh, that's not good if you're a good responder to it!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
it's the last of two bottles and I don't really think it did a whole lot for me - unfortunately
That sucks man. I hear you though... I have endo' tendencies when it comes to carbohydrates/insulin. My body would rather store fat than fill glycogen. What a retarded system. My buddy is the same way. We use it as directed and it makes up for 'bad genetics' (in the bodybuilding realm).

My one buddy on the other hand, tried P-Slin and AP and hasn't had much of a difference because he has ecto tendencies when it comes to carbing up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks man. I hear you though... I have endo' tendencies when it comes to carbohydrates/insulin. My body would rather store fat than fill glycogen. What a retarded system. My buddy is the same way. We use it as directed and it makes up for 'bad genetics' (in the bodybuilding realm).

My one buddy on the other hand, tried P-Slin and AP and hasn't had much of a difference because he has ecto tendencies when it comes to carbing up.
I really have to get into this nutient partitioning thing, it sounds like I am a prime candidate. I have been holding off for fear if extra carbs in my diet. Sounds like this realy isn't that much of a concern. I am a classic endo-meso so I have some paranoia of carbs.