By: Axis Labs
In Stock ! $39.99 $39.99

Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
In Stock ! $24.95 $24.95

1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps
In Stock ! $25.00 $25.00

Ultimate Anabolic Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive)
By: Applied Nutriceuticals
In Stock ! $69.99 $69.99

CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels)
In Stock ! $6.99 $13.98

CEE (1 Kilo)
In Stock !
I'll probably look like the third one!!!! hahaha
:bb3::bb3::bb3:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You should send it to me and I will give you a complete run down on what it does.
Good Stack, Should give you some good results.

Speed321

Awards
looks good
i would switch CLA for sesamin and CEE for tri-creatine malate. Malate works much better then CEE for me! no water retetion from either.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
looks good
i would switch CLA for sesamin and CEE for tri-creatine malate. Malate works much better then CEE for me! no water retetion from either.
I would agree with you on both points. Definitely go with sesamin over CLA and as far as creatine, either the di/tri creatine malate or tri creatine orotate.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
CHanged my mind to something like this, I took out the drive and I'm gonna stick with the cla because its cheaper I will prolly switch to the sesamin when I'm done with the cla. So what do you guys think about this, Should I add drive back in, take something out, or what? Any information would be great. Cause thats a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!:frustrate

HemodrauliX (180 Liquid Softgels)
In Stock ! $39.99 $39.99

In Stock ! $24.95 $24.95

In Stock ! $25.00 $25.00

Tricreatine Malate (100 grams)
In Stock ! $2.95 $2.95

In Stock ! $6.99 $6.99

RPM (110 capsules)
In Stock ! $29.95 $29.95

Beta-Alanine (100 grams)
In Stock ! $7.95 $7.95

L-Glutamine Powder (1 kilo)
In Stock !

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Clean bulk and increase endurance. Is there enough beta alanine in hemodraulix, because I want the tingles? and I want my l histidine levels to stay high cause I am a cycler.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
For what you want, longe term use of Cit. Malate would be ideal.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
But doesn't arginine turn into citruline malate anyways?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
But doesn't arginine turn into citruline malate anyways?

I dont know. All i know is, Cit Malate is not bad tasting. Argingine bulk sucks. I liked long term Cit malate use better for whatever reason.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean bulk and increase endurance. Is there enough beta alanine in hemodraulix, because I want the tingles? and I want my l histidine levels to stay high cause I am a cycler.
How much BA is in there?

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Don't know how much beta is in there doesn't list the dosage.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "tingles" from beta alanine does not signal effectiveness. More related to blood flow/vasodilation. Regarding histidine, additional supplementation (in a beta-alanine product) is not necessary. You are always likely to get enough of it from your regular protein supplementation. The limiting factor in carnosine synthesis is beta alanine. One last thing. RPM stacked with Drive will deliver significantly superior results than either alone. Call that synergy!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. If you're dead set on the glutamine, then by all means, but it certainly wouldn't be on my top 50 supplement list.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
ok

get TCM, drive. Get cit malate and Beta al and trial each.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you buy l-histadine? how does that relate to beta alanine?

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Ok so this is what I decided.
HemodrauliX (180 Liquid Softgels)
In Stock ! $39.99 $39.99

In Stock ! $24.95 $24.95

In Stock ! $25.00 $25.00

Tricreatine Malate (100 grams)
In Stock ! $2.95 $2.95

In Stock ! $6.99 $6.99

RPM (110 capsules)
In Stock ! $29.95 $29.95
and maybe add in some drive when I get my next check. I plan on logging this one so get ready. Maybe applied should go ahead and send me a free bottle of drive so I can log all of this. I know I luv RPM just haven't tried the combo yet, but plan too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and maybe add in some drive when I get my next check. I plan on logging this one so get ready. Maybe applied should go ahead and send me a free bottle of drive so I can log all of this. I know I luv RPM just haven't tried the combo yet, but plan too.
Send me your address.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why dont you buy l-histadine? how does that relate to beta alanine?

Q: If one of the building blocks of carnosine is histidine, wouldn't it be beneficial to include it with beta-alanine to further boost muscle carnosine levels?

No, it wouldn't. Histidine is already present in high concentrations in muscle, while beta-alanine is present only in small amounts. Scientists have determined and demonstrated that it is beta-alanine that drives the intra-muscular synthesis of carnosine, not histidine.

Taken from our IXL FAQ in my sig :cool:

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Q: If one of the building blocks of carnosine is histidine, wouldn't it be beneficial to include it with beta-alanine to further boost muscle carnosine levels?

No, it wouldn't. Histidine is already present in high concentrations in muscle, while beta-alanine is present only in small amounts. Scientists have determined and demonstrated that it is beta-alanine that drives the intra-muscular synthesis of carnosine, not histidine.

Taken from our IXL FAQ in my sig :cool:
Thanx for explaining that I didn't want to put the time into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
dontsweatme Supplements 46
Anabolics 9
Supplements 3
thr33x Supplements 15