question about developing a supplement.

getb1g

Awards
I've been thinking about developing a supplement. I've also been doing some research about certain ingriedients for developing a thermogenic fat burner. Are there any legal issues about developing a supplement and giving it for free for people to test out and do a log?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
on this forum? probably if you pmed people about it instead of advertising.

getb1g

Awards
I didnt mean on this forum. I meant actual state/gov. laws.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you have the right advertising in place to attract potential testers.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you have the right advertising in place to attract potential testers.

MY GOD YOU FOUND MULLETS USPLAB RAPE VAN!

CONGRATS!

He offered me free candy and bottles of AP :(

I got in the van unfortunately. The horror that small small man does to you :sad:

at least i got my stash of AP,p-slin and recreate. but my poor dignity :(

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established

CONGRATS!

I got in the van unfortunately. The horror that small small man does to you :sad:

haha, I'm going to have to get him a new van when I fund USPlabs in the future... After I become one of the most feared pitchers in the game, but don't tell Jacob I am planning on contacting him down the line!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

CONGRATS!

How the hell am I suppose to rep you twice for two gems in one night!? AHHAHAHAHA! :toofunny:

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established

CONGRATS!

He gave free candy and a magic pill which shuttled the carbs to my muscles instead of my fat

That night I was swole-en in more ways than one.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about developing a supplement. I've also been doing some research about certain ingriedients for developing a thermogenic fat burner. Are there any legal issues about developing a supplement and giving it for free for people to test out and do a log?
You can give anything away for free but it does not relinquish you of any reprimand if something unfortunate happens to someone because of what you gave them for free, such as death?!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can give anything away for free but it does not relinquish you of any reprimand if something unfortunate happens to someone because of what you gave them for free, such as death?!
Good point.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
lol, whats worse is the supp companies that expect you to fork out hard earned money to buy such a pill

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
This truck should be on the AP contest thread.The winners get free home delivery.And to think we all thought it was going to be free.:run:...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
my question is, how are you going to go about developing this supplemnet? its gunna be very hard getting someone you dont have any clue who the person is to try it in the first place. who knows what could be in it