- 05-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Has anyone tried the Zero impact protein by vpx?. They remade the formula and it is gaining alot of momentum from what I hear. The zero impact bars are pretty good I have used them when im pressed for a quick meal. Im my experiance vpx and cytosport always make quality products they are brands that you know you can trust.
- 05-22-2008, 11:57 PM
The protein is too sweet and tastes like sour milk to me. I just bought a new container (although do not know which formulation I got), and I had to give it away. I could not stomach it. I love VPX products in general, but this protein powder and the Redline Princess are too darn sickly sweet. Blech! What a waste of money.
05-23-2008, 01:06 AM
I just got a new tub of VPX’s graham cracker Zero Carb Protein (not Zero Impact, which I haven't tried) and I really like it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jchaffee1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:00 AM
- By Bmlax22 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:10 AM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:13 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:21 PM