A Free Radical/Antioxidant Discussion....RPN's NOxidant to the rescue

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

A Free Radical/Antioxidant Discussion....RPN's NOxidant to the rescue

I think this thread may help to enhance the importance of antioxidant protection among many that are currently uninformed.

I've recently posted a write-up for our new RPN product NOxidant in our forum. NOxidant is designed to provide so many overall benefits to your diet/training programs. Here it is for those that haven't already read it:

NOxidant Write-Up

Lets have a good open discussion with questions abroad on what free radicals and antioxidant protection. See what RPN's NOxidant can do for you!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in my first week of NOxidant. The journal that I am keeping will be added here in a few weeks. The plan is to use this and Gut Health together, while keeping the staples the same (Poseidon/B.A./Core-ABC).

Expect an unbiased review soon. Although, I can already tell that the Gut Health is working wonders on me. 7th day in and I no longer feel bloated after I eat a high protein meal and/or drink a protein mix. But damn, I was clearing rooms out the first several days. {LOL!}

I read the write-up for Gut Health and knew this would happen, but for the love of GOD... I could have single handedly ended the gas shortage!
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm in my first week of NOxidant. The journal that I am keeping will be added here in a few weeks. The plan is to use this and Gut Health together, while keeping the staples the same (Poseidon/B.A./Core-ABC).

Expect an unbiased review soon. Although, I can already tell that the Gut Health is working wonders on me. 7th day in and I no longer feel bloated after I eat a high protein meal and/or drink a protein mix. But damn, I was clearing rooms out the first several days. {LOL!}

I read the write-up for Gut Health and knew this would happen, but for the love of GOD... I could have single handedly ended the gas shortage!
    HAHA....worst thing is going on a weeks vacation and FORGETTING to take the GUT health with me. Now, the reload didn't take 5 days, but the 3 days when I got back I almost spent on the couch.

Looking very much forward to the log.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

I really look forward to checking out your log.

Ask my wife about the first few days i was on Gut Health lol. I was clearing out rooms with you bro.

I can honestly say though since i've been taking Gut Health any G.I. issues that i may have had before are gone(indigestion/bloating/gas).

Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I too picked up this product when it arrived at NP for it's recovery effects. I've been trying to balance running and Crossfit WOD's, and I think I've been able to rebound much stronger than I had anticipated. I'm about 1.5-2 weeks in to the bottle. And I will attest too... those Gut Health farts are unbelievable. I didn't have the gas problem during the day however... it seemed to ALWAYS strike me in bed at night. Literally, no other time. But when it struck... it STRUCK.

Anways, it was the ingredients which caught my eye for NOxidant, spurring the pickup. Free radical oxidation FTW! Faster recovery = better performance
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I too picked up this product when it arrived at NP for it's recovery effects. I've been trying to balance running and Crossfit WOD's, and I think I've been able to rebound much stronger than I had anticipated. I'm about 1.5-2 weeks in to the bottle. And I will attest too... those Gut Health farts are unbelievable. I didn't have the gas problem during the day however... it seemed to ALWAYS strike me in bed at night. Literally, no other time. But when it struck... it STRUCK.

Anways, it was the ingredients which caught my eye for NOxidant, spurring the pickup. Free radical oxidation FTW! Faster recovery = better performance
    Glad to see you're enjoying the Gut Health haha!

NOxidant should absolutely contribute to better performance and overall recovery. It's benefits run deep.

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Potent Antioxidant Prevent Free Radical Damage
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 07:22 PM
  2. The free radical theory of graying
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 01:43 PM
  3. Replies: 5