Advice on low dose therapy of epistane??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Damned computers.

2. id go with 20 mg m,w,f... pre w/o.....for me epistane wears off after the 4th week so i usually pulse for 3-4 weeks.....i feel i get the same results with pulsing as i do running epi straight.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I know of a few bigger guys that have to dose at upwards of 40mg per day before they really see any results..
    This reinforces my above opinion that a low dose or pussified ' pulse cycle' as the OP called it, would be ineffective.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    This reinforces my above opinion that a low dose or pussified ' pulse cycle' as the OP called it, would be ineffective.
    Man, i'm just not sure what to do. I really don't want to have to get any type of SERM illegally. I'm willing to sacrfice overall great gains and just receive modest one if i don't have to get some sore of SERM and suffer major side effects..

5. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Man, i'm just not sure what to do. I really don't want to have to get any type of SERM illegally. I'm willing to sacrfice overall great gains and just receive modest one if i don't have to get some sore of SERM and suffer major side effects..
    i dont think you should even do epi. first off you can go natural, bulk up natural and cut naturally. your DIET is most important. you can have the ****tiest diet and your muscles will deflate and shrink if your diet sucks. still seems like your plan is in progress and your not sure what to do. In my opinion if you dont want a serm, dont run any steroid plain and simple.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i dont think you should even do epi. first off you can go natural, bulk up natural and cut naturally. your DIET is most important. you can have the ****tiest diet and your muscles will deflate and shrink if your diet sucks. still seems like your plan is in progress and your not sure what to do. In my opinion if you dont want a serm, dont run any steroid plain and simple.
    I see what you're saying. The thing is: i'm really content on modest gains. I'm the type of a guy who if i can do 2-3 extra reps every once in a while i'm happy. That why i thought i could do a slight pulse of epi. and keep up my strength on a smaller build. This sucks. I don't want a SERM!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    I see what you're saying. The thing is: i'm really content on modest gains. I'm the type of a guy who if i can do 2-3 extra reps every once in a while i'm happy. That why i thought i could do a slight pulse of epi. and keep up my strength on a smaller build. This sucks. I don't want a SERM!!!
    Seriously, Sustain Alpha ftw!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will i lose hair on low doses of trt ???
    By phoenix12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 12:49 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. advice on cycling tren x and epistane
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. Need some advice on low range Total Testosterone Level
    By Solitude in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29