Just a quick question..

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be 19 in july, and i was wondering if it would be safe for me to take Hemadrol, and if i did take it do I need a PCT?

Same question applies with 'Primal male'

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I think primal male is just a test booster, right? yeah, it is, so you can be fine with that w/o pct.
Hemadrol--4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 50mg
you should wait on this... I was looking at 2 reports from 19 yr olds from bb forum, and they are having a really hard time getting their balls back to size from these hormones... they might be messed up for life; shoulda listened to the ppl cautioning them against these steroids. I mean, which would you rather have, 5-10lbs more mass, or no test and shrunk balls the rest of your life? hmmm...
i'm about to turn 19, and believe me, I'm badly tempted by ph's
that's just my take on it

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I think primal male is just a test booster, right? yeah, it is, so you can be fine with that w/o pct.
Hemadrol--4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 50mg
you should wait on this... I was looking at 2 reports from 19 yr olds from bb forum, and they are having a really hard time getting their balls back to size from these hormones... they might be messed up for life; shoulda listened to the ppl cautioning them against these steroids. I mean, which would you rather have, 5-10lbs more mass, or no test and shrunk balls the rest of your life? hmmm...
i'm about to turn 19, and believe me, I'm badly tempted by ph's
that's just my take on it
:goodpost:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Listen to dafox....5-10lbs of POTENTIAL muscle is crap compared to your nutsack's well-being. Seriously.....think about it. What's the point of having muscle if you lose the desire for women? Your dik'll be worthless....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
true that haha. not worth it dude.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no need for a 19 year old to take a test booster either.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
There is no need for a 19 year old to take a test booster either.
AGREED! At your age, you're primed to make great gains with a well planned diet, high in protein, clean carbs, and quality fats. Then lift hard and get your recovery (SLEEP). Don't train when you're sore either. Give yourself time to heal. Then hit it again.

:hammer: