Hyperdrol and Hdrol

redleg77

Awards
Hey everyone...I have come across some fast action hdrol and two bottles of hyperdrol x2. would it be possible to stack these or should they be run seperate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone...I have come across some fast action hdrol and two bottles of hyperdrol x2. would it be possible to stack these or should they be run seperate?
if you have to ask then you already know.:frustrate

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
save the hyperdrol for post cycle. or low dose it during cycle like two caps of hyper before bed.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
TAKE ALL THE PILLS AT ONE TIME!
:dance:

:frustrate

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
TAKE ALL THE PILLS AT ONE TIME!
:dance:

:frustrate
Sure, why not. :toofunny:

First, you probably should take these questions to the PH/PS board where they belong. Second, you need a SERM for your Hdrol PCT. Google Hdrol and read some posts. Sheesh.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd never run HDx2 or any 6-Bromo in PCT since they're somewhat suppressive. That'd be like running Superdrol and using Halodrol as PCT. That said they probably would have half decent synergy ran together.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IMO i would run them as two different "cycles". do a PCT serm for H-Drol, and a less dramatic PCT for HDx2. check out Post Cycle Support & Cycle Support by AI when you do run them!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'd never run HDx2 or any 6-Bromo in PCT since they're somewhat suppressive. That'd be like running Superdrol and using Halodrol as PCT. That said they probably would have half decent synergy ran together.
Who told you that hyperdrol is supressive? That is like saying that 6 oxo is supressive.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Who told you that hyperdrol is supressive? That is like saying that 6 oxo is supressive.
I have been told there is a difference between running an steroidal AI and a suicide inhibitor AI. 6-Bromo being a steroidial AI, I have been told, is fine to run with your SERM during PCT. From what I understand (which is honestly just what I have been told, I am no chemist) The issue here is the estrogen suppression during pct bouncing back as a huge influx of estrogen when one goes off the AI. That is why one should taper the AI off as the weeks go by on the PCT, your body should adapt to the changes and keep estrogen production from "bouncing back".

I am currently taking a 6-Bromo product, I have not found it to be suppressive (at least from what I can tell). The SERM is much more important than the AI though... DON'T CYCLE until you have the SERM IN HAND.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
6-Bromo is suppressive and a PH to an extent. It's an AI of course but it has 2 different isomers - A & B. Isomer B is a straight AI. Isomer A which is 6-alpha-bromo-androstenedione converts in the body to 6a-bromo-testosterone. Which explains the solid gains from the MassFX/HDx2 combo. It's a good PH/AI combo product for using alone or stacked with another PH/PS - but it's not a good choice for PCT. Anything that can convert to test is suppressive and not suitable for recovery during PCT. There's been a few companies who've tried to isolate the B-Isomer only but due to some type of reaction during the process some isomer A is always left over.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
6-Bromo is suppressive and a PH to an extent. It's an AI of course but it has 2 different isomers - A & B. Isomer B is a straight AI. Isomer A which is 6-alpha-bromo-androstenedione converts in the body to 6a-bromo-testosterone. Which explains the solid gains from the MassFX/HDx2 combo. It's a good PH/AI combo product for using alone or stacked with another PH/PS - but it's not a good choice for PCT. Anything that can convert to test is suppressive and not suitable for recovery during PCT. There's been a few companies who've tried to isolate the B-Isomer only but due to some type of reaction during the process some isomer A is always left over.
holy crap please dont tell me you actually quoted someone with that mdrol shyt. thats hardcore sad.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
that quote made me :lol: if its real
"You mean you can't use Hdrol for PCT? What the **** is a serm?!"
:toofunny:
I think someone asked him before, and I am pretty sure that his quote is real. *sigh* It makes my liver quiver just thinking about it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow............Wow. I guess all the research you did left you with some unanswered questions? Oh You did do any research? Wow. Yeah take'em all at once, you'll get HYOUGE!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny:

Yes he may end up with a bloated corpse.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, my sig is real. If you search through the many stores that sell hormones and also have reviews - you'll find some really obscure sh!t. The worst part is many of the 'mini-reviews' like my sig are from youngsters 17 and under. Then we wonder why stuff gets banned...

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I dont I ran Superdrol alongside with Hyperdrol and that was my best superdrol cycle ever. It reversed all the sides of Superdrol and gave me great sides (great sense of well being) increased appetite for me as well as losing weight and putting muscle. It was awsome and I think more people should consider this option and look into it more.

Instead of saying its a pct product they should try in a stack first and then comment. Just my opinon which I am sure people dont like. I dont disagree that its a pct product I would consider more as a bridge because it can be suppresive if the amount is high enough.