recreate
dcp
drive
sesamin
cla
lean green (egcg caps)
yohimbine caps
napalm

Yes it is going to be a fat obliterating stack BUT can I take the egcg, cla, sesamin, yohimbine with food? btw I workout in the morning at about 10am-12pm

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you should take the yohimbine 15-30 minutes before meals and cla should be taken with food and im not sure but i think sesamin should be taken with food also and i have no idea about lean green. but i would leave the napalm out for now and wait till the end of this run

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
you should take the yohimbine 15-30 minutes before meals and cla should be taken with food and im not sure but i think sesamin should be taken with food also and i have no idea about lean green. but i would leave the napalm out for now and wait till the end of this run
thanks, any reason why to leave out the napalm?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well if your 5'8" and you 12% bf you should wait until your positive that your 10% at the most and then use if for spot reduction

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well if your 5'8" and you 12% bf you should wait until your positive that your 10% at the most and then use if for spot reduction
That's not really true. It will work on people above 10%.

Oral Yohimbine HCl only on an empty stomach, preferably before some type of cardio. I'd take it at least 45 minutes away from CHO.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards

Oral Yohimbine HCl only on an empty stomach, preferably before some type of cardio. I'd take it at least 45 minutes away from CHO.
i'll probably be taking it upon waking in the morn then eat half hour later

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

but at his height? from what ive read if your over 6ft if would be ok but not if your 5'8"

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
so rpenn where have you been? you were like the only person watching my log and i haven't heard from you in almost 1 month?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but at his height? from what ive read if your over 6ft if would be ok but not if your 5'8"
I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying. 12% is still 12% regardless of height. Either way, Napalm will do it's thing at any body fat %, the results are just easier seen at the lower end. As long as your overall calorie balance is shifted towards fat loss, Napalm will still work.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so rpenn where have you been? you were like the only person watching my log and i haven't heard from you in almost 1 month?
I've still been checking in the whole time, just busy with finals the last couple of weeks so less posting(but now I'm done). I saw that you're starting Napalm back up soon. PM me a link to your official log(if you're running one) so I can follow along if I don't see it right away.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying. 12% is still 12% regardless of height. Either way, Napalm will do it's thing at any body fat %, the results are just easier seen at the lower end. As long as your overall calorie balance is shifted towards fat loss, Napalm will still work.
ive always heard that someone thats over 6ft can have his abs sho w where someone at say 5'8" would need to be even lower to have his show. this is the way i look at it.. if someone that is 5'8" puts on 10lbs its really noticalble! and someone that is 6'2" puts on 10lbs it might not even be noticable! so thats the way i look at it. BTW good luck on your finals man!

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
ive always heard that someone thats over 6ft can have his abs sho w where someone at say 5'8" would need to be even lower to have his show. this is the way i look at it.. if someone that is 5'8" puts on 10lbs its really noticalble! and someone that is 6'2" puts on 10lbs it might not even be noticable! so thats the way i look at it. BTW good luck on your finals man!
thats true since the 10lbs are spread out over a longer area if you're over 6ft rather than 5'8"

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thats true since the 10lbs are spread out over a longer area if you're over 6ft rather than 5'8"
im glad you see what im saying, thats why i would wait if i was in your position. besides your running a potent stack anyways so why not hold off on the napalm? rpenn said reults are most visible at lower bf% so i say wait till then!

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
do you think i should cut the carbs down also, im debating whether to keep the carbs higher pre-wo or just cut them. Since im going to order a new protein im debating whether to have a lot of carbs or not in it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I would think DCP and napalm would be overkill with Yohimbine HCL and DCP because DCP contains raspberry ketones, like napalm, and napalm also has Yohimbine HCL. I would save the napalm for after you run out of the rest of the stack.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would think DCP and napalm would be overkill with Yohimbine HCL and DCP because DCP contains raspberry ketones, like napalm, and napalm also has Yohimbine HCL.
Not necessarily. The oral products will be working systemically and Napalm will stay mostly local to the application area. But yes, if you use all of them at the same time, make sure to start low and taper up your dosages of everything(esp Y) to assess any tolerance issues.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO... im starting my new stack soon which consists of:
recreate
dcp
drive
sesamin
cla
lean green (egcg caps)
yohimbine caps
napalm

Yes it is going to be a fat obliterating stack BUT can I take the egcg, cla, sesamin, yohimbine with food? btw I workout in the morning at about 10am-12pm

WTF do you need all that for?. Why not just use one product for fat loss?.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
WTF do you need all that for?. Why not just use one product for fat loss?.
lol yes, overkill, i know but i want to OBLITERATE/ANNIHILATE/DESTROY, etc... the fat in a short amount of time

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
SO... im starting my new stack soon which consists of:
recreate
dcp
drive
sesamin
cla
lean green (egcg caps)
yohimbine caps
napalm

DOOD! WTF! 8 products to lose weight?!!! Is your thyroid missing? Are you missing a leg or two and can't do cardio?!

How much is this stack costing you on a monthly basis? Is this really necessary? Just trying to see how you justify the costs for this and if there are alternatives that can save you money.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
DOOD! WTF! 8 products to lose weight?!!! Is your thyroid missing? Are you missing a leg or two and can't do cardio?!

How much is this stack costing you on a monthly basis? Is this really necessary? Just trying to see how you justify the costs for this and if there are alternatives that can save you money.
lol this is the only time im going to spend this much on a stack and some of these supps will last me over a month, BUT i got one other question, cla, sesamin, fish oil, and flax oils, ill take these with breakfast then WO 2 hours later will this cause any problems?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol yes, overkill, i know but i want to OBLITERATE/ANNIHILATE/DESTROY, etc... the fat in a short amount of time
I'd make sure your diet and cardio are on point then. A lot of these supps are good for lipolysis, but lipolysis does not equal fat oxidation.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd make sure your diet and cardio are on point then. A lot of these supps are good for lipolysis, but lipolysis does not equal fat oxidation.
Man you hit the nail right on the head there brother! :D

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
yea im always strict with my dieting and I do my cardio after weight training and I tend to hit the gym about 4-5 times a week. yea i get what you mean, theres no point in me taking all this if im not going to burn it off during cardio ;)

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
WELL I got a nice surprise from ups today :woohoo: my supps came in, the war starts tomorrow!

searcyc2

Awards
What is your weight loss goal for the next month?

searcyc2

Awards
shred down as much as possible then build mass the next month
If you are looking to shred down as much as possible I would recommend the velocity diet. U could purchase 20lb of whey/casein protein for much cheaper than all your fat burners, but I understand u already have them. I personally do the anabolic diet which is great for cutting as well as bulking. Sense u have invested so much money in supps I would certainly make sure u are in a calorie deficit and doing a lot of cardio. Here is a great link for info about calorie deficits for maximum fat loss Determining the Maximum Dietary Deficit for Fat Loss | Mind and Muscle

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
thanks for the advice, SO this is my first day back after a month due to me getting sick for 2 weeks then finals hit me, my strength was shot to sh*t. How long do you think it will take me to get back to where I was a month ago