does yohimbine suppress hunger?
- 05-13-2008, 06:58 PM
- 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Don't know about that. maybe. it does melt fat right off me..on a maintenance dietFollow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 05-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Supposedly yes. However, I have never supplemented with it before, so I cannot testify on its behalf.
05-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, it can. Similar to the way ephedrine can. It is NOT a good idea to use it for this purpose as overdose can be very very dangerous both physically and psychologically. Find an alternate appetite suppressant.
Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
05-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Personally no. But unless im sick my appetite is always high. i supp with 5mg in the morning, sometimes another 5mg afternoon.
smeton_yea what kind of dose are you using?
05-13-2008, 09:10 PM
05-13-2008, 09:45 PM
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
well I use about 1g of bark. I dont know how much the alkaloid is in there but i think its killing my appetite. im not using it as an appetite suppressant but ill just finish up what i have
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
05-14-2008, 01:56 PM
05-14-2008, 02:37 PM
05-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By menphisdaemon in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
- By adamroya in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:45 PM
- By TheFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM
- By firecross in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:57 AM
- By taxoids in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2006, 12:03 AM