Stack advice?

T

timgr

Awards
hello all,

i am new to this cite and while researching some supplements this forum kept showing up on google. i am looking for some advice on this "recomended" stack from sustevol.com. I had a few buddies who did similar stacks with very good results but i want some outside opinions. the stack is - as follows on there website

IF YOU WEIGH Over 190 POUNDS - USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS -

64 Ounces of water per day
2 grams of protein per day per pound of body weight (Assume 80 grams from meals)
Chrysin Estrogen Blocker - one a day for 50 days (start with beginning of stack cycle)
oxEVOL - 3 Capsules per day for 20 days (Morning, Mid Day, Before Bed)
Hard and Natural Body - 4 per day for 5 days after end of oxEVOL
sustEVOL - 3 Capsules per day for 20 days (Morning, Mid Day, Before Bed)
arimEVOL - 1 Capsule per day starting on day 14 of sustEVOL cycle
arimEVOL - 3 Capsules per day (Morning, Mid Day, Before Bed) starting at end of sustEVOL cycle
Reduce Protein intake to 1 gram daily per pound of body weight
Hard and Natural Body (PCT)
4 Capsules per day for 7 days
2 Capsules per day for 7 days
1 Capsule per day for 7 days
Ripped Tabs (Optional Cutting if needed)
4 weeks of nothing but 64 ounces of water and 1 gram protein daily per pound of weight.

Does this sound like a bit oo much? also would you recomend milk thistle when i start?

thanks to all who read and reply i know this is long- but i appreciate it.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
that sustevol is 3 steroids is you were un aware. Halodrol, Superdrol, Phera Plex.

They would require a SERM independantly. Together they may require a liver transplant. Those are three fairly powerfull oral steroids. It would be a benefit to you to research those compounds before use. Or pick another one all together.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this is by EVolution labs the same maker of omnevol correct? that sounds like a bit much IMO. A tri-PH like sustevol & omnevol are not preferred by many. i would say avoid it if possible because it is a combination of the harshest Ph type products ever. just my .02 cents though. def have aerm on hand. most people will say nolva over clomid because it acts as a better anti-estrogen from what i have read. otherwise the decision rests in your hands. BUT, you will find almost no one who says to take this