Imput Please!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So i just ran a cycle of clorodhrol-50, love it! I'm in PC now, and I think I want to wait until the end of the summer before I run anymore gears, but I am looking for a good supplement stack. Right now I'm looking at the BSN, NO, Cellmass, and Nitrix. Has anyone had any success with that? Is there anything else that anyone would recomend? Input would be appriciated!

TRENO

TRENO

Awards
BSN KICKS ASS! If $s an object just load up on the CELLMASS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
body octane/clout. ive tried this 4 times and every time i am impressed with how good it is.

TRENO

TRENO

Awards
Cellmass

I LOVE BSN stack and if $s an issue load up on the CELLMASS! IT KICKS ASS!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
plenty of cheaper/more effective supps to use. look into vpx NO shotgun or perhaps the Nutraplanet Pump Stack. just what i like.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
No money is not a issue, do you need the nitrix, I've heard that you dont really need that?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man bsn is over priced. you can get better stuff at a more affordable price

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what type of product are you looking for particularly? NO, Creatine, Aminos??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So a total BSN stack........Hmmm....Sad.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on what you have mentioned(the BSN stack) you could look into a Ragnarok/Intrabolic/Intraxcell combo. Would cover your creatine and pre-workout pump/energizer as well as adding beta-alanine and intra-workout fuel :cool:

the clout/body octane stack is a great one as well.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for No, creatine, and aminos. Basically what bolt said all of those!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
NOS ether, bulk EAAS or BCAA's.....hands down the winner...:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yea man i have ran every product bolt stated adn they are all solid. other creatines i enjoy are sizeon & green mag. an amino i also like is purple wrath. PRE_WO= superpump, white flood, ragnarok

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yea man i have ran every product bolt stated adn they are all solid. other creatines i enjoy are sizeon & green mag. an amino i also like is purple wrath. PRE_WO= superpump, white flood, ragnarok
listen to this and save yourself a few hundred dollars. also Stay out of GNC.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
For sure GNC is a total rip off! I either go through supplementwarehouse.com or bodybuilding.com. Bodybuilding is in Boise and I live in Mt. so the shipping is usually 1-2 days! But supplementwarehouse.com will beat anybody price by 5%
Haven't taken time to read the rules have ya?
We only use Nutraplanet.com here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
even with a discount your still paying way too much!
were you talking about a PM to me? if so no i did not. eh i dont mind it. i have tried enough stuff to know what works for what i want and what doesnt. Honestly i enjoy OCCASIONALLY using the products i listed above due to their price.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
were you talking about a PM to me? if so no i did not. eh i dont mind it. i have tried enough stuff to know what works for what i want and what doesnt. Honestly i enjoy OCCASIONALLY using the products i listed above due to their price.
no i wasn't taking to you about my pm, im sorry if i seem like im bashing on you but any bsn product is going to overpriced even with a discount. thats all i was saying man

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no i wasn't taking to you about my pm, im sorry if i seem like im bashing on you but any bsn product is going to overpriced even with a discount. thats all i was saying man
i didnt name any BSN products? just gaspari, controlled labs, and MST

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
oh my bad, im sorry man. nevermind then. your a smart kid so you obviously know better already. good call on the mst and controlled labs( i have no experience with gaspari), those are solid products and i pm'd this guy with a stack i recommended and the rag and purple wrath were on there. i hope this guy tries the stack i recommended.