I miss my Rag!

bluers

Awards
I just finished the recomended 12 week run of Ragnarok (Crushing Punch) and will be taking the recomended 4 weeks off. The problem is I am now no where near as motivated in the morning (5:30am workout, M-F). I used to get up, take my Rag, start my truck, then brush my teeth and get dressed. By the time I got to the gym I felt good and awake and ready to work. Now I get to the gym and want to sleep in my truck.

On a brighter note I am looking foward to doing my first cut as soon as DCP is back in stock. Will be taking Levi-R, and DCP, along with the rest of my daily stuff. Looking foward to seeing those abs that are almost there, just have to get that last little bit of fat off.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So you do fasted workouts?
I would have said something like AP while you're off Rag but it'd be pointless if you lift while on empty.

bluers

Awards
So you do fasted workouts?
I would have said something like AP while you're off Rag but it'd be pointless if you lift while on empty.

Yes, all of my workouts, cardio and lifting are done fasted. I can't get to the gym on a regular basis in the afternoon, so I just go before work. I knock back a protien shake as soon as I'm done, and eat after I shower.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I miss my rag too but she should be home from her mother's house tomorrow.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Bluers, on the down time take 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and 5 grams of taurine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Bluers, on the down time take 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and 5 grams of taurine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Nice little stim-free spike!
FOG... do you need to cap this, or can you get by drinking it with juice?
How long would you say to take this before meals?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice little stim-free spike!
FOG... do you need to cap this, or can you get by drinking it with juice?
How long would you say to take this before meals?
What's goin' on Dave? I got some Vitamin Shoppe caps of tyrosine and taurine powder. Definitely take it on an empty stomach (1.5-2 hours after a meal) and with 12-16 oz. of water for sure. Awesome surge!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
What's goin' on Dave? I got some Vitamin Shoppe caps of tyrosine and taurine powder. Definitely take it on an empty stomach (1.5-2 hours after a meal) and with 12-16 oz. of water for sure. Awesome surge!
I just ordered this bulk from NP (about $12 for both)... stim free is going well, but i need a cheap pick-me-up in the afternoons.

Stim-Free Rag is GREAT, but i dont want to blow through it at 2 scoops a day.. id rather save it for pre-workout.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good idea Dave. This should definitely give you a clean, focused, boost.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered this bulk from NP (about $12 for both)... stim free is going well, but i need a cheap pick-me-up in the afternoons.

Stim-Free Rag is GREAT, but i dont want to blow through it at 2 scoops a day.. id rather save it for pre-workout.
you might be the only person more addicted to 'ROK than i am.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you might be the only person more addicted to 'ROK than i am.
i doubt that, since i discontinued using the rag i find it hard to function when hitting the weights. i was taking 3 scoops per w/o and ive been fiending for it every time i go to w/o.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I feel ya man...when I don't have Ragnar the Destroyer and i'm waiting on an order...nothing I do lifting makes any sense.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of caffeine free blue raz Ragnarok and absolutely loved the taste. I got the caffeinated blue raz Ragnarok, and it doesn't taste as good as I remember. It's still pretty good, but has a slight bittery sort of taste to it. Either I got two different versions of the blue raz flavor, or the caffeine really makes that much of a taste difference. Anyone know what's going on?

KrazyLegs

Awards
I've been using creatine mono for almost 4 weeks, and am expecting two tubs of Rag on Monday or Tuesday.

Anybody know if I need to cycle off the mono first when I switch to Rag? Or would I just use Rag for 8 weeks instead of the recommended 12?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I've been using creatine mono for almost 4 weeks, and am expecting two tubs of Rag on Monday or Tuesday.

Anybody know if I need to cycle off the mono first when I switch to Rag? Or would I just use Rag for 8 weeks instead of the recommended 12?
you should be fine just running the rag for 8 weeks

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of caffeine free blue raz Ragnarok and absolutely loved the taste. I got the caffeinated blue raz Ragnarok, and it doesn't taste as good as I remember. It's still pretty good, but has a slight bittery sort of taste to it. Either I got two different versions of the blue raz flavor, or the caffeine really makes that much of a taste difference. Anyone know what's going on?
maybe you got the old version? i have the old version and i don't care for the taste at all, how is it mixing? because if its not mixing well then i would say it is the older version

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe you got the old version? i have the old version and i don't care for the taste at all, how is it mixing? because if its not mixing well then i would say it is the older version
No real problems mixing, when I finish there's a little white residue at the bottom of the bottle, but that's it.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
we upgraded the taste a few short months ago and it sounds like you got shafted and got a tub of the previous run but you tried a sample of the newer blue raz. it's not bad at all, but not quite as good as the newest runs. the caffeine free and leaded taste almost identical to me, FYI.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest the same scenerio. I personally use the caffeine free version...but i've tasted both and they seem rather similar to me.

I hope that doesn't turn you away from an amazing product and just drives you to order more to get the proper tasting one :afro:

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we upgraded the taste a few short months ago and it sounds like you got shafted and got a tub of the previous run but you tried a sample of the newer blue raz. it's not bad at all, but not quite as good as the newest runs. the caffeine free and leaded taste almost identical to me, FYI.
Yea it's perfectly drinkable and pretty good tasting, but it's not like I'm looking forward to the next sip because it'll be so damn delicious like with the sample I tried. It'll be far from a punishment to finish my tub and hope for the newer version when I get my next tub.

Oh, and the aggression to get to the gym is the exact same, so no problems there.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest the same scenerio. I personally use the caffeine free version...but i've tasted both and they seem rather similar to me.

I hope that doesn't turn you away from an amazing product and just drives you to order more to get the proper tasting one :afro:
so does the new raz tastes better than the original? because i thought the only difference was going to be that its mixes better(finer milling) but if its flavored better i may just try that flavor again! i love crushing punch! and i just received 2 more tubs! i got crushing punch and melon, so when i start using them again i hope the melon is as good as the punch flavor! the punch is something i could drink all day!!!!! you guys keep up the awsome work over at MST!

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so does the new raz tastes better than the original? because i thought the only difference was going to be that its mixes better(finer milling) but if its flavored better i may just try that flavor again! i love crushing punch! and i just received 2 more tubs! i got crushing punch and melon, so when i start using them again i hope the melon is as good as the punch flavor! the punch is something i could drink all day!!!!! you guys keep up the awsome work over at MST!
New blue raz was heavenly compared to the old one, which is still pretty damn good. It was like cotton candy/flavored ice packs or something. Very refreshing and in-your-face good flavor. Whereas the old one is like "I'm here but not up in your face".

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
New blue raz was heavenly compared to the old one, which is still pretty damn good. It was like cotton candy/flavored ice packs or something. Very refreshing and in-your-face good flavor. Whereas the old one is like "I'm here but not up in your face".
lol! alright thanks man

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I love the stim-free Warrior Melon Rag.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate this very much and promise you that you won't be letdown :)

KrazyLegs

Awards
Another Rag-related question (ha)...To stretch the Rag out longer, could I theoretically only use Rag on w/o days and then just use a bulk creatine mono powder on non-w/o days?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I don't use Rag on a daily basis either. I am a tennis player and on days that i'm on the courts I use cordygen vo2 (or cordygen5), kreaceps xs, and mvp365.

On lifting days I like to stack Ragnarok, Carnage, and Cordygen vo2. Amazing combination.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've got the rest of my Warrior Melon Rag (caffeine-free no doubt) waiting for my PCT phase. The pumps would be too much if I were using it now, so I saved it when the pumps became painful (11-OXO pumps + Rag pumps + Epi pumps = too much). I'll be using Rag on workout days only as well.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've got the rest of my Warrior Melon Rag (caffeine-free no doubt) waiting for my PCT phase. The pumps would be too much if I were using it now, so I saved it when the pumps became painful (11-OXO pumps + Rag pumps + Epi pumps = too much). I'll be using Rag on workout days only as well.
Force, what are you on right now?

KrazyLegs

Awards
I posted this on a pinned thread in the MST forum...but not sure if it will get read. So I'm re-posting here. Sorry!

----------------------------------------
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose Rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

Thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Force, what are you on right now?
LOL! I love that question.

Currently: Furazadrol, 11-OXO, Halo (clone of course)

Cycle support supps include: CoQ10, Blood Pressure Factors, Taurine, NAC, vitamin C

Other supps: Just added P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, and Methyl Lean (by NxLabs) which is a nighttime partitioning formula.

Ofcourse: Cordygen 5, ZMK, green tea extract, Forslean (100mg actives per day), Fish Oil (omega 3)

Also: Super curcumin, glutamine, BCAAs, and hmm... what's left of IGH-1.