Hydroxycut Hardcore

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Hydroxycut Hardcore

i was just wondering if anybody has taken this and what the results and thoughts were on it

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5'6 227 dam ur a big dude!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ameyers6 View Post
    i was just wondering if anybody has taken this and what the results and thoughts were on it
    I'll answer your question honestly before the wolves get to you (we're not MT people).

BACK BACK BACK in the dizzay. I tried Hydrox Hardcore and it worked pretty well. It helped me lose something like 8lbs, but I wasn't too heavy set to begin with. 8lbs sound like crap on a fat guy, but 8lbs is notable on an already quasi-lean frame.

I would suggest boatloads of other cut supps instead of Hydroxycut Hardcore, like Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, DCP... but if you've already bought it, I'm not saying you have a bottle full of placebos, they did work well for me, but you can get more bang for the buck with other cut supps for future reference. There are a lot of superior supps compared to Hydroxycut Hardcore and more cost efficient, but work with what you got if you've already got it.

However, don't forget that with any fat loss supp, you need to be proactive with it, clean diet, cardio. If your diet is clean and your cardio is suffice, the hydroxy will augment that process, which is what any product is meant to do; to supplement a fat loss plan, not replace one (I'm not preaching to you, I'm sure you already know this, I just always emphasize this whenever I talk about fat loss supps)

Stay away from GNC and don't touch the Muscle-Tech and you'll be alright.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wish they would stop selling this. The claims are false. They are using the stats from the original Hydroxy that had Ephedrine HCL in it. You would be better off with something else.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

I tried it and saw no results. Like some have said, just stay away from it. Save your money.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Quote Originally Posted by I3arbarian View Post
    I tried it and saw no results. Like some have said, just stay away from it. Save your money.
    unless you want the sexy ox/bottle it comes in...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    unless you want the sexy ox/bottle it comes in...

After having no results with it, I would piss in that bottle.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

After having no results with it, I would piss in that bottle.
    lol a keep sake for how effective the product really is lmfao!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.22%

I did take it for probably a month once when i was younger, didnt buy into the muscletech crap, but it was the only supp i had really known about for fat loss until i started doing research. Anywho, i do feel it worked a little bit for me, but not enough for me to ever even look at it again. There are so many better products out there, look for Recreate/Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Xtreme.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

The old formula worked the new formula is Crappola. If you watch your diet and exercise and take a better supplement like recreate,DCP+Levithan, or something other than Muscle Yech you will be better off. And Stay out of GNC they will not answer your questions honestly, They will sell you expensive junk.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I wish they would stop selling this. The claims are false. They are using the stats from the original Hydroxy that had Ephedrine HCL in it. You would be better off with something else.

I really doubt it had E-HCL in it. That was never legal to sell as a fat loss product.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I really doubt it had E-HCL in it. That was never legal to sell as a fat loss product.
    The original did have it. That is why it worked. the new one is bunk.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

The original did have it in it.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Find a link to that, because I don't believe it. It is not legal and never has been legal to sell Ephedrine HCL as a fat loss product.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Find a link to that, because I don't believe it. It is not legal and never has been legal to sell Ephedrine HCL as a fat loss product.
    Alot of the old fat supps had ephedrine in it. I believe it was the original Xenadrine ECA formula that caused all the hoolpa because some football player dehydrated and died while taking the Xenadrine, and I'm willing to bet that in order to repel legal implications, the ECA was blamed for it.

You know what ECA is right, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, that's pretty common knowledge that many of the old fat loss supps contained ECA. "Ripped Fuel" (Twinlabs), "Xenadrine" (Cytodine), "Dymetadrine Xtreme" (AST) were all ECA based supps.

You'd be hard pressed to find a link to an original formula because these ECA based supps have either vanished because they've been banned for almost 10 years, or they've been transformed over too many replacement formulas.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

product is overhyped

AS many have said the product is good for augmenting an already well designed diet and exercise program, however I have a few negatives that come along with taking Hydroxycut Hardcore. Number one it is caffeine overkill. It causes the jitters for sensitive people and it has no ephedrine in it.
    2- It can cause some stomach problems. I finished with the BIG bottle about 3 weeks ago and still have lingering problems such as loose stool and if I took the max dose for my weight I would have diarrhea.
    3- There are more effective products out there for less money.

I would stay away from hydrox hardcore. I personally found a great way to get shredded in about 6-7 weeks is the zero impact diet from VPX. My bodyfat went down to 7% in 7 weeks from 14% and my lean bM went up by 5lbs. so for me, it allowed me to build muscle while shedding fat rapidly.

Good luck!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Alot of the old fat supps had ephedrine in it. I believe it was the original Xenadrine ECA formula that caused all the hoolpa because some football player dehydrated and died while taking the Xenadrine, and I'm willing to bet that in order to repel legal implications, the ECA was blamed for it.

You know what ECA is right, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, that's pretty common knowledge that many of the old fat loss supps contained ECA. "Ripped Fuel" (Twinlabs), "Xenadrine" (Cytodine), "Dymetadrine Xtreme" (AST) were all ECA based supps.

You'd be hard pressed to find a link to an original formula because these ECA based supps have either vanished because they've been banned for almost 10 years, or they've been transformed over too many replacement formulas.
    Corection- They had EPHEDRA in them. NOT EPHEDRINE HCL. Like I said before that is and always has been illegal to sell as a fat loss product or even included in a fat loss product.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Quote Originally Posted by zeusofspeed View Post
    2- It can cause some stomach problems. I finished with the BIG bottle about 3 weeks ago and still have lingering problems such as loose stool and if I took the max dose for my weight I would have diarrhea.

I can vouch for this. When i tried Hydroxycut Hardcore years ago it gave me some stomach problems and I ended up throwing about half a bottle out. I tried Leviathan Reloaded / DCP a few months ago and was very pleased with the results and no sides.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Corection- They had EPHEDRA in them. NOT EPHEDRINE HCL. Like I said before that is and always has been illegal to sell as a fat loss product or even included in a fat loss product.
    [ Ephedrine Hydrochloride ] - Ephedrine, also called Ma Huang, Ephedra, epitonin, sida cordifolia... Ephedra is a broncho-dilator that herbalists value as a natural and effective alternative to asthma and allergy drugs. Ephedrine is the active constituent of ephedra. In other words, ephedra is an herb that contains ephedrine

they're basically the same thing, are you serious???

We're not allowed to sell potatoes, but we're allowed to sell French Fries. If you really want to knit pick, then yes, you win
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%

[ Ephedrine Hydrochloride ] - Ephedrine, also called Ma Huang, Ephedra, epitonin, sida cordifolia... Ephedra is a broncho-dilator that herbalists value as a natural and effective alternative to asthma and allergy drugs. Ephedrine is the active constituent of ephedra. In other words, ephedra is an herb that contains ephedrine

they're basically the same thing, are you serious???

We're not allowed to sell potatoes, but we're allowed to sell French Fries. If you really want to knit pick, then yes, you win

Not basically the same thing. One is Synthetic, and one is from a plant!. Ephedrine HCL is used to treat asthma, not Ma Huang or some herb!. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.2%

Ephedra and Ephedrine Hcl are both from the Ma Huang plant.
    Pseudoephedrine Hcl is the synthetic version.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

The old hardcore worked the new one is bunk, Why? Because it had Ephedra.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    The old formula worked the new formula is Crappola. If you watch your diet and exercise and take a better supplement like recreate,DCP+Levithan, or something other than Muscle Yech you will be better off. And Stay out of GNC they will not answer your questions honestly, They will sell you expensive junk.
    yeah..not bragging or anything like that..but I do work at GNC and its true most empolyees are there to sell you MT. Although, I do really try to stay honest with the customers when they ask me about products, however many people that walk into GNC only want to hear about MT and thats it, no matter what you tell them. Just want to let you know, were not all bad lol.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%

and yes there are better products than Hydroxycut Hardcore, but as others have said, people have had truly amazing results with the product.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%

I am not an MT hardcore fan, but if you have already bought the bottle use it. if your diet and cardio is in check it will help fight off fat.... the ingredients are tried and true... caffeine, green tea extract... and others... the only downside of the product is that is WAY over priced.

Unless your over 200lbs, you really only need one pill in the am and one in the early afternoon to get the boost... 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon max... not 3 + 3 like they want you to take... 3 pills is 300 mg of caffeine!!! yikes... too much for me.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

gave me the jitters and a head-tic - nasty stuff
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

Stay away from GNC and don't touch the Muscle-Tech and you'll be alright.

(slow clap) finally someone said it bluntly lol. but hes right. muscletech is probably the biggest liar. heres the fat burning stack im doing now for your info if you wanna try (just started by the way)

bronkaid
    caffeine
    synephrine
    lean xtreme
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89%

I tried that Lipo-6 a pile of dog crap didn't do a darn thing all that stuff that is celebrity endorsed you have to question whether its good or not

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking with Hydroxycut Hardcore
    By tstinson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. hydroxycut hardcore
    By oakland6913 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
  3. Muscletech Hydroxycut vs. Hydroxycut hardcore
    By killacriminal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0