Hydroxycut Hardcore

ameyers6

Awards
i was just wondering if anybody has taken this and what the results and thoughts were on it

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just wondering if anybody has taken this and what the results and thoughts were on it
I'll answer your question honestly before the wolves get to you (we're not MT people).

BACK BACK BACK in the dizzay. I tried Hydrox Hardcore and it worked pretty well. It helped me lose something like 8lbs, but I wasn't too heavy set to begin with. 8lbs sound like crap on a fat guy, but 8lbs is notable on an already quasi-lean frame.

I would suggest boatloads of other cut supps instead of Hydroxycut Hardcore, like Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, DCP... but if you've already bought it, I'm not saying you have a bottle full of placebos, they did work well for me, but you can get more bang for the buck with other cut supps for future reference. There are a lot of superior supps compared to Hydroxycut Hardcore and more cost efficient, but work with what you got if you've already got it.

However, don't forget that with any fat loss supp, you need to be proactive with it, clean diet, cardio. If your diet is clean and your cardio is suffice, the hydroxy will augment that process, which is what any product is meant to do; to supplement a fat loss plan, not replace one (I'm not preaching to you, I'm sure you already know this, I just always emphasize this whenever I talk about fat loss supps)

Stay away from GNC and don't touch the Muscle-Tech and you'll be alright.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish they would stop selling this. The claims are false. They are using the stats from the original Hydroxy that had Ephedrine HCL in it. You would be better off with something else.

I3arbarian

I3arbarian

Awards
I tried it and saw no results. Like some have said, just stay away from it. Save your money.

Cash

Awards
I did take it for probably a month once when i was younger, didnt buy into the muscletech crap, but it was the only supp i had really known about for fat loss until i started doing research. Anywho, i do feel it worked a little bit for me, but not enough for me to ever even look at it again. There are so many better products out there, look for Recreate/Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Xtreme.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The old formula worked the new formula is Crappola. If you watch your diet and exercise and take a better supplement like recreate,DCP+Levithan, or something other than Muscle Yech you will be better off. And Stay out of GNC they will not answer your questions honestly, They will sell you expensive junk.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish they would stop selling this. The claims are false. They are using the stats from the original Hydroxy that had Ephedrine HCL in it. You would be better off with something else.

I really doubt it had E-HCL in it. That was never legal to sell as a fat loss product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a link to that, because I don't believe it. It is not legal and never has been legal to sell Ephedrine HCL as a fat loss product.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a link to that, because I don't believe it. It is not legal and never has been legal to sell Ephedrine HCL as a fat loss product.
Alot of the old fat supps had ephedrine in it. I believe it was the original Xenadrine ECA formula that caused all the hoolpa because some football player dehydrated and died while taking the Xenadrine, and I'm willing to bet that in order to repel legal implications, the ECA was blamed for it.

You know what ECA is right, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, that's pretty common knowledge that many of the old fat loss supps contained ECA. "Ripped Fuel" (Twinlabs), "Xenadrine" (Cytodine), "Dymetadrine Xtreme" (AST) were all ECA based supps.

You'd be hard pressed to find a link to an original formula because these ECA based supps have either vanished because they've been banned for almost 10 years, or they've been transformed over too many replacement formulas.

zeusofspeed

Awards
product is overhyped

AS many have said the product is good for augmenting an already well designed diet and exercise program, however I have a few negatives that come along with taking Hydroxycut Hardcore. Number one it is caffeine overkill. It causes the jitters for sensitive people and it has no ephedrine in it.
2- It can cause some stomach problems. I finished with the BIG bottle about 3 weeks ago and still have lingering problems such as loose stool and if I took the max dose for my weight I would have diarrhea.
3- There are more effective products out there for less money.

I would stay away from hydrox hardcore. I personally found a great way to get shredded in about 6-7 weeks is the zero impact diet from VPX. My bodyfat went down to 7% in 7 weeks from 14% and my lean bM went up by 5lbs. so for me, it allowed me to build muscle while shedding fat rapidly.

Good luck!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot of the old fat supps had ephedrine in it. I believe it was the original Xenadrine ECA formula that caused all the hoolpa because some football player dehydrated and died while taking the Xenadrine, and I'm willing to bet that in order to repel legal implications, the ECA was blamed for it.

You know what ECA is right, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, that's pretty common knowledge that many of the old fat loss supps contained ECA. "Ripped Fuel" (Twinlabs), "Xenadrine" (Cytodine), "Dymetadrine Xtreme" (AST) were all ECA based supps.

You'd be hard pressed to find a link to an original formula because these ECA based supps have either vanished because they've been banned for almost 10 years, or they've been transformed over too many replacement formulas.
Corection- They had EPHEDRA in them. NOT EPHEDRINE HCL. Like I said before that is and always has been illegal to sell as a fat loss product or even included in a fat loss product.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
2- It can cause some stomach problems. I finished with the BIG bottle about 3 weeks ago and still have lingering problems such as loose stool and if I took the max dose for my weight I would have diarrhea.

I can vouch for this. When i tried Hydroxycut Hardcore years ago it gave me some stomach problems and I ended up throwing about half a bottle out. I tried Leviathan Reloaded / DCP a few months ago and was very pleased with the results and no sides.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Corection- They had EPHEDRA in them. NOT EPHEDRINE HCL. Like I said before that is and always has been illegal to sell as a fat loss product or even included in a fat loss product.
[ Ephedrine Hydrochloride ] - Ephedrine, also called Ma Huang, Ephedra, epitonin, sida cordifolia... Ephedra is a broncho-dilator that herbalists value as a natural and effective alternative to asthma and allergy drugs. Ephedrine is the active constituent of ephedra. In other words, ephedra is an herb that contains ephedrine

they're basically the same thing, are you serious???

We're not allowed to sell potatoes, but we're allowed to sell French Fries. If you really want to knit pick, then yes, you win :woohoo:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ Ephedrine Hydrochloride ] - Ephedrine, also called Ma Huang, Ephedra, epitonin, sida cordifolia... Ephedra is a broncho-dilator that herbalists value as a natural and effective alternative to asthma and allergy drugs. Ephedrine is the active constituent of ephedra. In other words, ephedra is an herb that contains ephedrine

they're basically the same thing, are you serious???

We're not allowed to sell potatoes, but we're allowed to sell French Fries. If you really want to knit pick, then yes, you win :woohoo:

Not basically the same thing. One is Synthetic, and one is from a plant!. Ephedrine HCL is used to treat asthma, not Ma Huang or some herb!. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!.

Crystalfelon

Awards
Ephedra and Ephedrine Hcl are both from the Ma Huang plant.
Pseudoephedrine Hcl is the synthetic version.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The old hardcore worked the new one is bunk, Why? Because it had Ephedra.

footster

footster

Awards
The old formula worked the new formula is Crappola. If you watch your diet and exercise and take a better supplement like recreate,DCP+Levithan, or something other than Muscle Yech you will be better off. And Stay out of GNC they will not answer your questions honestly, They will sell you expensive junk.
yeah..not bragging or anything like that..but I do work at GNC and its true most empolyees are there to sell you MT. Although, I do really try to stay honest with the customers when they ask me about products, however many people that walk into GNC only want to hear about MT and thats it, no matter what you tell them. Just want to let you know, were not all bad lol.

footster

footster

Awards
and yes there are better products than Hydroxycut Hardcore, but as others have said, people have had truly amazing results with the product.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
I am not an MT hardcore fan, but if you have already bought the bottle use it. if your diet and cardio is in check it will help fight off fat.... the ingredients are tried and true... caffeine, green tea extract... and others... the only downside of the product is that is WAY over priced.

Unless your over 200lbs, you really only need one pill in the am and one in the early afternoon to get the boost... 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon max... not 3 + 3 like they want you to take... 3 pills is 300 mg of caffeine!!! yikes... too much for me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from GNC and don't touch the Muscle-Tech and you'll be alright.

(slow clap) finally someone said it bluntly lol. but hes right. muscletech is probably the biggest liar. heres the fat burning stack im doing now for your info if you wanna try (just started by the way)

bronkaid
caffeine
synephrine
lean xtreme

The Brute

Awards
I tried that Lipo-6 a pile of dog crap didn't do a darn thing all that stuff that is celebrity endorsed you have to question whether its good or not