New to all this Carb and P-Slin Stuff...Need Help

1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

New to all this Carb and P-Slin Stuff...Need Help

I am new to the whole P-slin and Anabolic Pump supplements and how they work. I have a few questions.

1) Do AP and PSlin have the same effects on the body? I know they are not the same supplements, but are they supposed to do the same thing generally?

2) Is this something that should be used if someone is bulking, cutting, or both?

3) Should it be used differently if bulking?

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1) Generally, yes. They share a common ingredient (Lagerstroemia Speciosa) and have two mutually exclusive ingredients. P-Slin contains a more concentrated form of Lagestroemia, as well as GS, a very potent glucose disposal agent - that being said, they perform generally the same actions.

2) Both AP and P-Slin are incredibly versatile products which can either; a) contribute highly to anabolic response while minimizing fat gain or; b) contribute to an anti-catabolic response in order to minimize fat gain while also minimizing muscle loss.

3) No, the only thing one would change is diet; specifically, the amount of carbohydrates one is ingesting with AP.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks a lot for the reply. AP seems much more affordable, does it not?
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Not necessarily, as they both provide a month's supply. Your choice would depend on your goals, as AP provides a more general recomposition of mass, while P-Slin is a formidable pre-workout supplement for energy, drive, focus, and strength.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%

I cant find a good label of AP. How many mg of Lagerstroemia Speciosa is in each capsule? And what percent purity is it? Reason I ask is there are some bulk powders of 20% banaba out there...which is the same thing.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    b) contribute to an anti-catabolic response in order to maximize fat gain while minimizing muscle loss.
    i had to read this twice, but i think i know what you meant to say.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I cant find a good label of AP. How many mg of Lagerstroemia Speciosa is in each capsule? And what percent purity is it? Reason I ask is there are some bulk powders of 20% banaba out there...which is the same thing.
    Purity of which constituent? The main proponents are Tannic and Corosolic Acid, both of which we standardize for. Bulk Banaba would be standardized simply for Corosolic Acid, while AP is standardized for 15-18% Corosolic Acid, and 45-55% Tannic Acid, which fluctuates from batch to batch. This is in addition to the Phellodendron extract used. So, no, it's not the same thing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG's SLIN...tales of a carb whore.
    By raginfcktard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:12 PM
  3. p-slin/anabolic pump on low carb diet
    By ryan6f7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2