Recreate + ??????

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I am looking to stack something with recreate to help give me that stim feeling I am missing. I was thinking about throwing DCP in the mix just for fun, but I know it doesn't give me the stim feeling I am looking for, but love the heat it gives. Do you think there would be any major side effects or problems stacking those two?

I am looking for suggestions, for a pre-workout supplement that will focus and give energy for the gym, or looking for another pill supplement that I can take in conjunction with recreate to give me more of a "wake-up" feeling. I was thinking either white flood or green tea? I am not really sure which if any would be the best. I would love any help I can get!!

I am currently in a cutting stage, and have dropped 31 pounds since the beginning of Feb.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is it about that 'stimmed' feeling that you value? Is it simply for pre-workout motivation? Personally, I try to avoid products with that much stimulation, as they will invariably have a negative aggregate effect on weight loss - that is, constantly having your CNS that stimulated will increase cortisol release (thereby lowering Insulin sensitivity), fatigue adrenals, affect circadian rhythms, decrease protein synthesis, raise blood pressure and heart rate, and a myriad of other negative implications.

Unfortunately, these negative effects are mostly masked by the stimulated feeling itself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to stack something with recreate to help give me that stim feeling I am missing. I was thinking about throwing DCP in the mix just for fun, but I know it doesn't give me the stim feeling I am looking for, but love the heat it gives. Do you think there would be any major side effects or problems stacking those two?

I am looking for suggestions, for a pre-workout supplement that will focus and give energy for the gym, or looking for another pill supplement that I can take in conjunction with recreate to give me more of a "wake-up" feeling. I was thinking either white flood or green tea? I am not really sure which if any would be the best. I would love any help I can get!!

I am currently in a cutting stage, and have dropped 31 pounds since the beginning of Feb.
Applied Nutriceuticals DRIVE. You will not regret stacking the two. Synergy is incredible. You will get the extra focus without added stims.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals DRIVE. You will not regret stacking the two. Synergy is incredible. You will get the extra focus without added stims.
I am taking 6 drive with it, and do find quite a bit of synergy yes, but it is just a bit on the uncomfortable side for me just yet, but I know I will adjust. I am very sensitive to any stimulation.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for a pre-workout boost without caffeine and stims look for something with ALCAR or something like stim-free Rag. DCP is great but idk if it is what your looking for.

If you want a stim you could try low dosing RPM(like 2 pills with Recreate Pre-workout) to add some intensity with out going overboard on caffeine.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
scorch...good stuff...using it now with epistane and x-lean

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for a pre-workout boost without caffeine and stims look for something with ALCAR or something like stim-free Rag. DCP is great but idk if it is what your looking for.

If you want a stim you could try low dosing RPM(like 2 pills with Recreate Pre-workout) to add some intensity with out going overboard on caffeine.
I agree with the RPM/DCP recommendation. I'm about to hit that up, myself.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is it about that 'stimmed' feeling that you value? Is it simply for pre-workout motivation? Personally, I try to avoid products with that much stimulation, as they will invariably have a negative aggregate effect on weight loss - that is, constantly having your CNS that stimulated will increase cortisol release (thereby lowering Insulin sensitivity), fatigue adrenals, affect circadian rhythms, decrease protein synthesis, raise blood pressure and heart rate, and a myriad of other negative implications.

Unfortunately, these negative effects are mostly masked by the stimulated feeling itself.
I'm a little less ignorant today :goodpost:

Down By Law

Awards
im cutting as well and I take 2 recreate in the morning and substitute my evening dose with 1 amp2 pill pre-workout.