How to stack Animal test & Novedex Xt?

Rifter123

Awards
Both products contain 3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone which acts as an AI.

Gaspari Halodrol liquigels also contain an AI.

Gaspari recommends running Novedex for 2 weeks after your Halodrol cycle. Alternativley, start Novedex within the last 2 weeks of your Halodrol cycle and run it for a full 4 weeks.

What, in your opinion, would be the most effective way to stack Animal Test and Novedex xt since they contain the same AI ?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I have tried Animal Test, but products similar to it. I have tried Novadex Xt, it works great just by itself. Id take Animal Test in the morning and midday and Novadex Xt at night. I think 2 caps of Novadex Xt is enough.

Also Methoxyflavone, i think promotes protein synthesis, so take Animal Test with a protein rich meal.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Both products contain 3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone which acts as an AI.

Gaspari Halodrol liquigels also contain an AI.

Gaspari recommends running Novedex for 2 weeks after your Halodrol cycle. Alternativley, start Novedex within the last 2 weeks of your Halodrol cycle and run it for a full 4 weeks.

What, in your opinion, would be the most effective way to stack Animal Test and Novedex xt since they contain the same AI ?
Im not 100percent on this but all "3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone" is just a bioflavonoid... im a little confused by ur post....
Are u running Halodrol Liquigels?
What is it ur wanting to stack together?
and why not get something better than Animal Test and Novedex...
like bulk AA, ATD, bulk nettle...this stack is pretty much exactly like what u mentioned (without the DHEA and 6-OXO in the HLG)but a fraction of the cost