bring in sportphrama range of supplements!
- 05-03-2008, 12:24 AM
- 05-03-2008, 12:36 AM
- 05-03-2008, 01:54 AM
What in the blue f*ck are you speaking of son?
05-03-2008, 01:57 AM
sportpharma is a reasonably-priced bread/butter supp company from what i just saw on my 'google' search. i'll have to look into that company more. and maybe it will, in fact, show up here due to request.
it wouldn't surprise me. this place, i mean AM/NP, are ****in' awesome when it comes to bringing it to the people.
05-03-2008, 02:58 AM
oh, sportpharma, now that it is translated into english, I can start to make sense of it. I read it as sport-ph-rama, and thought it was somebody still grappling with the english language.
05-03-2008, 04:10 AM
05-03-2008, 07:22 AM
- 5'10" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Buffalo, NY
- Rep Power
I have a tub or there gain max right now, decent ingredient profile and the taste is pretty good too. The only problem is the texture is a bit thin if you use the recommended amount of water. This is a great gainer to use with Pslin IMO
Last edited by pmiller383; 05-06-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Muscle Pharm Rep
05-03-2008, 07:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mars1107 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM
- By Richardwong in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2008, 06:25 AM
- By chocochoco in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2008, 02:55 PM
- By tek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
- By syko in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2003, 06:27 PM