1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%

Talking Advice on my first cycle, Activate Xtreme + Formestane

Hey guys,

Im new around here but i've been a lurker for a while, I love this community and the knowledge that alot of you have and want to do my part to contribute and gain more knowledge on my quest for mass and strength!

Anyway...Starting my first cycle of Formestane + Activate Xtreme around the 6th of May with a few other supplements I have...

Ive read neoborn's formestane faq and stuff, getting some surgical gloves to help with the application (im using e-form), and will taper down during the last week as a precaution from any sort of rebound.

Does anybody have any advice on how many caps of the Activate Xtreme i should take everyday?

I needed advice on another thing ... Would anybody be able to recommend me a stack for mass + strength that I could maybe take as soon as i finish my 1month cycle on the stack im starting soon? Preferably without an AI otherwise i was tempted at maybe something like RPM + Drive but im not sure wether this has an AI or not?

My diets looking good I would think, i used to weigh about 100pounds or so in November/December last year, currently i weigh around 140, My bf's just gone a little higher I would say, mostly just around the waist, but my diets quite strict, im very dedicated to my goals and dont have no cheat days or cheat meals as such Up until now i've done all my workouts at home with free weights with as much intensity as I could, but i need a push in my strength, so im looking forward to all strength gains from this cycle to help push me.

Starting up at a gym from next week along with my cycle and getting rid of my weights at home

Any advice would be great. I've planned this cycle for almost 3 months now, so im damn excited.

Thanks guys!

God bless

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You are at 140lbs? How old are you? Height?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%

Height is about 5'9 ish
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.53%

You may want to look more into Diet and exercise before you go into "Cycles". How long have you been working out?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%

Been working out on and off for the last 2 years because i used to work, im self employed now so the last 6 months or so my diet and training has been alot more strict and on time....

To be honest, I dont think theres much else I could improve with diet, I will be bumping up my cals by about 400 ish by next week to help with my bulking. last 6 months even in my training, I feel although im very happy with my mass gains im quite disappointed in my strength gains, they've not improved too much, I reckon this is to do with not enough testosterone, hence, the stack im starting next week.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.53%

Well, At 21/22 your natural test should be peaking. If you think it's low get some blood work done.
    I just don't think you will see the results you want from this. And it could do more harm than good.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Been working out on and off for the last 2 years because i used to work, im self employed now so the last 6 months or so my diet and training has been alot more strict and on time....

To be honest, I dont think theres much else I could improve with diet, I will be bumping up my cals by about 400 ish by next week to help with my bulking. last 6 months even in my training, I feel although im very happy with my mass gains im quite disappointed in my strength gains, they've not improved too much, I reckon this is to do with not enough testosterone, hence, the stack im starting next week.
    I don't think a form + activate stack would really be detrimental to your hormonal profile man, I think it'd be a very good starter "cycle" for someone. As for the dosage on the activate, I'd suggest adhering to the label recommendations and spacing out your doses as evenly as possible throughout the day.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%

Thanks Ozarka, I've put alot of thought into this stack, I think it should be a great starter cycle, besides, im almost turning 22.

My diets great I reckon for a vegetarian with different protein sources, my staples being Whey Protein and Oats, as for supplements...I've got a base of supplements I take at the moment which are CEE, Beta Alanine, AlCar, Taurine, AEE.

Added some N-acetyl-L-Glutamine into my goodies collection last month and some ALA to help me with recovery as I feel this is another area where I need alot of improvement, I cant seem to recover quick enough for my next workout even though I get 8hours solid sleep every night.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

you seem like a decent guy, good luck with the stack. for extra strength try some clout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Ever H-drol/Torem/Activate Xtreme cycle
    By MMMilk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. Activate Xtreme + Formestane stack?
    By Transform in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:15 AM
  3. ids post cycle tabs and activate xtreme
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47