Recreate Problem...

1. Recreate Problem...

I have been taking Recreate for about a week now and have had the worst diarhea from it. I take 2 in the morning and 1 before my workout. Anyone know why this is happening? I havent really changed my diet to much and it definitely started right when I started the Recreate...

2. any other supps youre taking and are you taking it with food or on a empty stomach ? any allergies ? any other supps that give you this kind of problem ?

3. Have you had adverse reactions to Forskolin in the past?
    •   

4. im taking AP and Powerfull with it but I had the problems with recreate b4 I started the stack.... ive never taken forskolin so I dunno.. I usually take the recreate when I wake up and eat shortly after....

5. At least your colon is getting a cleaning.
    Seriously though, Forskolin has this effect on many that I know. Give it a few days and see if it still runs through you.
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UCIJMH View Post
    I have been taking Recreate for about a week now and have had the worst diarhea from it. I take 2 in the morning and 1 before my workout. Anyone know why this is happening? I havent really changed my diet to much and it definitely started right when I started the Recreate...

The issue will pass in about 3-4 more days. You will adjust....just an effect of forskolin.

7. Forskolin sucks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    Forskolin sucks.
    Nah man, it blows... blows it right out yo a$$.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Nah man, it blows... blows it right out yo a$$.
    And that's why it is a "Weight Loss" supplement.

10. Try reducing your dose then slowly increasing it.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

11. Gut Health my friend.

12. Hmm I didn't know gut health helped with this. I guess I should read up on it. Could be something that is good to have on hand.

I have completely climatized to forskolin after some interesting times in the beginning. Now there is no negative effects on digestion whatsoever. I am running 6 drive and recreate with no further difficulty. It took some time but my body adjusted.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. recreate
    By anapolack2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 09:59 PM