Recreate Problem...

UCIJMH

Awards
I have been taking Recreate for about a week now and have had the worst diarhea from it. I take 2 in the morning and 1 before my workout. Anyone know why this is happening? I havent really changed my diet to much and it definitely started right when I started the Recreate...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
any other supps youre taking and are you taking it with food or on a empty stomach ? any allergies ? any other supps that give you this kind of problem ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had adverse reactions to Forskolin in the past?

UCIJMH

Awards
im taking AP and Powerfull with it but I had the problems with recreate b4 I started the stack.... ive never taken forskolin so I dunno.. I usually take the recreate when I wake up and eat shortly after....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least your colon is getting a cleaning.
Seriously though, Forskolin has this effect on many that I know. Give it a few days and see if it still runs through you.

I have been taking Recreate for about a week now and have had the worst diarhea from it. I take 2 in the morning and 1 before my workout. Anyone know why this is happening? I havent really changed my diet to much and it definitely started right when I started the Recreate...

The issue will pass in about 3-4 more days. You will adjust....just an effect of forskolin.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try reducing your dose then slowly increasing it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I didn't know gut health helped with this. I guess I should read up on it. Could be something that is good to have on hand.

I have completely climatized to forskolin after some interesting times in the beginning. Now there is no negative effects on digestion whatsoever. I am running 6 drive and recreate with no further difficulty. It took some time but my body adjusted.