Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stuff if great. nice buzz on half a bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on people, no one else has tried this? this is the best mood enhancer ive ever tried-hands down. rating 9 out of 10, not a 10 cause of price but effects are more than worth it, goood stuff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post an ingredient profile bro? Who makes it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you post an ingredient profile bro? Who makes it?
i guess nutra doesn't carry it, main ing. is kanna. google it, go to the bb.com link. yes it is that good. half a bottle and my gourd was buzzing. this is something you gotta try.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess nutra doesn't carry it, main ing. is kanna. google it, go to the bb.com link. yes it is that good. half a bottle and my gourd was buzzing. this is something you gotta try.

I will definately look into it! With my anxiety the way it is at times ( just kinda hits me ) i like to have things around i can pop to sorta relax me, put me in a better mood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will definately look into it! With my anxiety the way it is at times ( just kinda hits me ) i like to have things around i can pop to sorta relax me, put me in a better mood.
this is the stuff for you. i finally found something besides td formestane that is worthy of pimping. this stuff is fantastic. i don't pimp often but this stuff is deserving. too bad i only ordered one bottle, will be ordering more in the morning.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
it's expensive. I took a half bottle it did nothing for me. My gf is 100 lbs and she took a half bottle on an empty stomach and it did nothing for her. Actually it made me really horny that was it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
this stuff if great. nice buzz on half a bottle.
Ordered some of the active ingredient, which it Kanna. I got it today. 100 caps at 50mgs Kanna per cap. Erowid says to snort it (supposed to be extremely painful). I may try it tomorrow.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I've never tried it personally but have heard that it is damn good stuff. Somewhat pricey though...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some of the active ingredient, which it Kanna. I got it today. 100 caps at 50mgs Kanna per cap. Erowid says to snort it (supposed to be extremely painful). I may try it tomorrow.
i got a link to buy the kanna by the gram, but my advice-eat it, don't snort it. try out one of the bliss shot's though. i think the combo of ingredients would be more effective than kanna solo, jmo. just got home from work and took the other half, this stuff seriously takes the edge off.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i got a link to buy the kanna by the gram, but my advice-eat it, don't snort it. try out one of the bliss shot's though. i think the combo of ingredients would be more effective than kanna solo, jmo. just got home from work and took the other half, this stuff seriously takes the edge off.
Most of the wierdos at Erowid say to snort it, but snorting an herb (or anything) seems crazy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most of the wierdos at Erowid say to snort it, but snorting an herb (or anything) seems crazy.
you got that right. btw i was told to start at a gram of kanna. you are gonna need an awful lot of 50mg caps for that. look at a sight called shaman's garden, a whole lot more grown-up site.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I tried Bliss shot. it worked. I had a very good night

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Googling....

Wow that is expensive. I found 12 for 77 bucks anybody found a better price.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'd use it for anxiety... contains caffeine + yohimbine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Googling....

Wow that is expensive. I found 12 for 77 bucks anybody found a better price.
this isn't something i would do on a daily basis. 12 would last me around 2 months easy. but i wouldn't buy 12 at a time cause i would be too tempted. 1 bliss shot=$15, and you get 2 doses. 12 for $77 is real cheap.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I paid 20 bucks. HMmmm - i did get my moneys worth

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote we bug Nutraplanet to get this in stock.

Yah I guess it is recreational in nature and should be used sparingly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I paid 20 bucks. HMmmm - i did get my moneys worth
man, you weigh 285? did you do a whole bottle or just half?:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry that was 6 for 77 doh...

Hey a party pack of 48 costs only $262.80.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What we need is a bulk liquid. :twisted:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I think I can make my own bliss shot way cheaper. There is some very interesting stuff on all these Shaman websites. I can't believe how many versions of Kratom there are. Salvia looks interesting.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
NP's Muira Puama with a shot of Yohimbe mixed in has some interesting effects

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
My favorite so far has been

150 mgs wellbutrin
2 grams Phenibut
2 grams L-Tyrosine
400 mgs Bocopa Monnieri

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried np's mp once by spooning it down and chasing with water, cap em quick is a great investment. i still remember choking on that nasty stuff. but the mp is good stuff.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
does phenibut actually do anything for you guys? I take like 2 grams before and it did nothing for me. I want to feel the effects of these things.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
does phenibut actually do anything for you guys? I take like 2 grams before and it did nothing for me. I want to feel the effects of these things.
Yeah, 1.5g for me makes the room spin. It just takes a couple hours before it kicks in.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it's expensive. I took a half bottle it did nothing for me. My gf is 100 lbs and she took a half bottle on an empty stomach and it did nothing for her. Actually it made me really horny that was it.
and thats a bad thing??

bigt... do you know what extract % is the way to go with kanna... i got some potent bulk kanna... but its all energy almost like an adderal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and thats a bad thing??

bigt... do you know what extract % is the way to go with kanna... i got some potent bulk kanna... but its all energy almost like an adderal
dave, go to a site called shaman's garden, this is the most informative site i have found dealing with herbs. he has different qualities of extract, and a lot of info on kenna and much other stuff. but the combo of ing. of blis shot is nice. see if you can get your lady to split a bottle with you, it seems that it really gets females juices going. not bad for us guys either. great stuff for a weekend or special occassion. seems phenibut mixes well with it, but might dull the sexual sensitivity. half a bliss shot and a reset does it for me. still trying to get the wife to try it. seriously ive read reviews by women who say this stuff gets them wet as hell.

RobbyRH10

RobbyRH10

Awards
I took 1 bottle right after a meal and loved the feeling. Then, over the weekend, I took one full bottle on a completely empty stomach.....very BAD IDEA. Made me really noscious for 3-4 hours:(

Take it with food or at least around a time in which you have food in your system.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle a while back from DPS. Haven't tried it yet.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
and thats a bad thing??

From what I have been reading, the regular plant is the best because you might not be getting all the chemicals that are found in Kanna with the extract.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
dave, go to a site called shaman's garden, this is the most informative site i have found dealing with herbs. he has different qualities of extract, and a lot of info on kenna and much other stuff. but the combo of ing. of blis shot is nice. see if you can get your lady to split a bottle with you, it seems that it really gets females juices going. not bad for us guys either. great stuff for a weekend or special occassion. seems phenibut mixes well with it, but might dull the sexual sensitivity. half a bliss shot and a reset does it for me. still trying to get the wife to try it. seriously ive read reviews by women who say this stuff gets them wet as hell.
Good site bro.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I think I can make my own bliss shot way cheaper. There is some very interesting stuff on all these Shaman websites. I can't believe how many versions of Kratom there are. Salvia looks interesting.

salvia is terrible stay away from that ****

ive heard about the bliss shots just never had the coin to po out

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
salvia is terrible stay away from that ****

ive heard about the bliss shots just never had the coin to po out
Have you tried Salvia? I dont think I could do it anyway. Hallucinations are not my thing.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I actually tried this stuff and it does work. IMO, it has too much yohimbine HCL however for my taste. I certainly got a decent buzz, but it was quickly followed by anxiety, rapid HR, and all the other crappy sides that I get from yohimbine.

I agree with the previous poster in that one could easily make their own "bliss shots" that have potential to be even more effective. The kanna extract used in bliss shots is 100:1. I've honestly never seen this potent of an extract available. If you use the whole herb however, you could just use more.

Much of Kanna's effects are due to its SSRI properties. The makers of bliss shots include yohimbine HCL not only due to its aphrodesiac qualities, but also because this compound causes some MAO inhibition.
One could easily use another MAOI (one without the peripheral sides of yohimbine) along with this and get very similar effects.

Personally, I'd really like to try the following combo:
Caffiene
Kanna 20:1 extract
Evodamine
Hordenine
...or instead of the evodamine/hordenine, use Avant's HEAT stack.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If you get a potent extract 20:1...you could try insufflation if you ground it up very finely. I honestly wouldn't with unstandardized herb though. When you get it you'll see...its got a "woody" texture and Im guessing it would be pretty irritating to the mucosa.

I've also tried smoking kanna. I definitely got a buzz...felt really dizzy when I stood up. It was like being drunk without the euphoria...just felt f'ed up. This only lasted for a few minutes though and I was quickly back to baseline. Also, the smoke was pretty harsh, and it clogged up the pipe pretty badly. I honestly wouldn't do it again.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
If you get a potent extract 20:1...you could try insufflation if you ground it up very finely. I honestly wouldn't with unstandardized herb though. When you get it you'll see...its got a "woody" texture and Im guessing it would be pretty irritating to the mucosa.

I've also tried smoking kanna. I definitely got a buzz...felt really dizzy when I stood up. It was like being drunk without the euphoria...just felt f'ed up. This only lasted for a few minutes though and I was quickly back to baseline. Also, the smoke was pretty harsh, and it clogged up the pipe pretty badly. I honestly wouldn't do it again.
i've found that cannabinoids are very pleasant when smoked with a pipe :) i may have to try a bliss shot btw. sounds good.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What about Bliss Shot+HEAT Stack? :)
You could give it a shot I suppose. Might be too much MAO inhibition though and just make you feel like sh!t.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i've found that cannabinoids are very pleasant when smoked with a pipe :) i may have to try a bliss shot btw. sounds good.
Yes, I found these to be more effective for relaxation as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see where guys are getting even better results stacking bliss shot/phenibut. btw i highly recommend that for your first time only use half a bottle of bliss shot. another recommendation is to get your lady to split a bottle with you, from the reviews ive been reading it really gets female juices going. still trying to get my wife to go for it, but it's a hard sell.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

Lots of good info there, thanks.
reps..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BigT - before a party, would you recommend with Phenibut or one HEAT cap?

Trying to gauge what you think would be best for the euphoria aspect of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT - before a party, would you recommend with Phenibut or one HEAT cap?

Trying to gauge what you think would be best for the euphoria aspect of it.
i haven't tried it with phenibut yet, but ben on another forum did. the results were crazy, said he did 1 1/2 grams of phenbut and half hour later he did 1 oz or half a bliss shot. according to ben he was f>cked up. said he can't wait to do it again, just don't try to drive.:hammer:

thabenjaminz0

Awards
Disclaimer: I don't reccomend trying this, however, I did it anyway and it was AWESOME!

Took 1.5g PhenibutXT (3caps) around 10:30pm. I was planning on just relaxing and crashing out, but then I was curious about taking it with Bliss Shots as someone noted it would be a potent mix.

Drank 1 oz (half bottle) Bliss Shots around 11pm last night and holy cow. By 11:15 I was so trashed. I felt stoned and drunk at the same time, but only the awesome effects of each. I was giggly, smiley and slow as if high, but I couldn't walk straight, sure as **** wouldn't have been able to drive and my vision was doubled.

I can't wait to order another bottle of this stuff, its a must try for everyone.

thabenjaminz0

Awards
BigT asked me to come here and post my firsthand experience. If you have any questions I'll try to pop back in and answer them.