Pslin on refeeds?
- 04-29-2008, 10:13 PM
- 04-29-2008, 10:14 PM
This is what I've done before. If I was rich, I'd do it all the time. I guess for now I'll stick to AP.
04-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Which one have you done, the AP/Pslin stack or just Pslin?
Do you feel it made a REAL difference in your refeeds?
04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Now I can't "feel" a difference, so it's hard to quantify.
I will say that if you do it RIGHT, and use lower gi carbs, and alot of them, like oatmeal, 2 cups worth, and you dose high, like 3-4 ap's or 2-3 p-slin's, you will get a pump without lifting which suggests to me nutrient, glucose is getting shuttled very efficiently into glycogen stores in your muscles, hence puffing them up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By onemind1body in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:01 PM
- By ahsswimmaster in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM
- By BabyHulk in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2009, 08:32 AM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2006, 01:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:09 AM