Summer Prep Stack:Nos Ether,R4W,TribTE,Restore??

cjbadboy

Awards
Alright guys....i just got off of about a month of drive,rpm,xtend,and zma's. Overall the stack was great, dropped 1-2% bf by my estimations while staying at the same weight. My muscles feel fuller and im a little more vascular, but the only thing i didnt like is i seemed to stay at the same strength level..and i may have even dropped a little.

So now im ready to add a few pounds of lean mass...with the afore mentioned stack. Do any of you guys see any problems? These are my first GD supps but i trust the reviews i have read about Ether and R4W.....the w/o's should be insane!! And i was hoping to get a little test boost and estro reduction from restore and trib......nothing major just a little aggresion and hopefully more strength. i will also add zma's and possibly powerfull when i run out of zma's. My staples will be whey,xtend, and a multi. Let me know what you think!!

cjbadboy

Awards
BTW im around 6'3, 212, with 9% bf. And like i said im looking to gain lbm and above all strength for the upcoming fball season.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would persoanally just buy DTH, bulk nettle, and the Ether...i think trib test is too expensive...

cjbadboy

Awards
Well i got the trib and R4w on sale so that wasnt a big deal....plus i am not really interested in a major test increase...just a boost.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
then what was the point of asking if u should get those products or not, if u already have them...and i would STILL buy some DTH and bulk nettle...u ahve to take 5-6 caps a day of the TTE...so it obviously wont last very long...and for nettle root to be effective u have to give it about 4weeks to kick in (depending on dosage)

just a boost....why...afraid u might get too big or something...or might actually get better...all of those products are NATURAL which means they are ALL perfectly safe to take and wont casue a supraphysiological increase in test production which also means u wont get any nasty sides...

dont mean to sound angry...just wondering why u asked...

cjbadboy

Awards
Well i got them because they were on sale, what i meant is should i use them in this stack. Because i was looking for answer kind of like you gave me. I got the TTE and restore in an effort only to increase my natural free test. I did not know that something like DTH was perfectly safe, i just figured at 19 i can afford to wait a bit longer for a more hardcore test product. Does that answerr your question?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTH is completely natural...COMPLETELY...theres not much use for restore unless u do some sort of PH cycle...which u shouldnt do at ur age...so u might wanna get the DTH (Hope u do) and buy a container of bulk nettle and dose it at 800mgs per day...and take the TTE only 2 per day for the whole 8 weeks cycle...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH is completely natural...COMPLETELY...theres not much use for restore unless u do some sort of PH cycle...which u shouldnt do at ur age...so u might wanna get the DTH (Hope u do) and buy a container of bulk nettle and dose it at 800mgs per day...and take the TTE only 2 per day for the whole 8 weeks cycle...
what ur saying is correct. To the guy who posted the org. post, hes telling you this to make the TTE last longer because the bulk nettle is only like $25 for 50g. thats like 40-55days. U just have to cap the nettle. If you dont know how to cap powder just run the DTH 5/day with 2-4 TTE or follow this chart:

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_double_directions.htm

u can just run less TTE on the TTE days if u want.

cjbadboy

Awards
But what im wondering is at my age with my already high levels of test would tte nettle and dth be overdoing it? I understand that they are all natural but isnt there a point where it wouldnt be beneficial anymore?

What i might do is get the nettle from a vitamin shoppe and start dosing that with the tte and see how it works. Do you think i would see results from that.....and if i add the nettle would i still want to drop the tte to 2 a day or did you mean to only do that if i had the dth as well.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
its perfectly fine to run this at ur age...its safe...there is a big difference from the bulk nettle found at NP and the nettle found everywhere else...the nettle from NP is a superior quality and has a higher extract...

yes i would buy some nettle from NP and do exactly what chuck and i are suggesting...

ok lets get something straight here...these are ALL great products but its NOT going to raise ur test to an unsafe level...no matter what age u are...

if u run the TTE alone...youd HAVE to buy a couple more bottles of it...and run it at 6 caps a day...theres really no point in just getting a divanil based product...it just seems like a very incomplete stack....

cjbadboy

Awards
Ok. Thats what i wanted to know. I will work on getting the DTH and nettle and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the info man...it was very helpful.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Thats what i wanted to know. I will work on getting the DTH and nettle and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the info man...it was very helpful.
u ever use a cap-em-quick?

If you dont know how to make capsules you might just want to skip out on the powder just because ....its powder.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
do u think ur gonna pick up the new NOS ether...its great... just take a few caffeine tabs with it preworkout and it becomes one of the best, if not the best, preworkout formula...

nos ether would be great postworkout too...just add some leucine, and BCAA's, maybe even some EAA's and some Waxy Maize:drunk:

cjbadboy

Awards
No i havent capped anything before...but i might as well learn cause buying in bulk is alot cheaper.

Ya thats on its way along some R4W, so the workouts should be insane...i cant wait.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No i havent capped anything before...but i might as well learn cause buying in bulk is alot cheaper.

Ya thats on its way along some R4W, so the workouts should be insane...i cant wait.
well u need a "cap-em-quick" set up and some NOW 00 caps and a tamper.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
do u think ur gonna pick up the new NOS ether...its great... just take a few caffeine tabs with it preworkout and it becomes one of the best, if not the best, preworkout formula...

nos ether would be great postworkout too...just add some leucine, and BCAA's, maybe even some EAA's and some Waxy Maize:drunk:
yeah I was going to have people sell NOS ETHER with some caffeine pills. U can take like 200mg or 2 200mg caps with the preworkout dose and bam!