My supp stack... Anything I need?

krazy

Awards
Ive got a few extra bucks and wouldnt mind stocking up on something new. Any suggestions? Think staples people.

Current Supplements:
Xtend
Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
ON Whey Protein
ON Lean Gainer
Fish Oil
ZMA
...and FOOD

I also have some Clearshot and some Sulbutamine lying around for a workout stim.
No test boosters are needed, Im on a TRT protocol.
Im not a big fan of NO products unless you're certain it is REALLY, medically proven to be beneficial. :)
And gimmie something else besides BA, too. Still deciding on that one.

Im thinking of some casein. Is that worth buying a tub of?

GOALS: Increase strength. Am currently training in BJJ/MMA.

Saurabh

Awards
Ive got a few extra bucks and wouldnt mind stocking up on something new. Any suggestions? Think staples people.

Current Supplements:
Xtend
ON Whey Protein
ON Lean Gainer
Fish Oil
ZMA
...and FOOD

I also have some Clearshot and some Sulbutamine lying around for a workout stim.

Probably depends on your goals.

For example you can get a cortisol blocker(Retain 2, Lean Xtreme etc). Comes under 30 bucks a bottle and helps leaning out(always works for me).

If you want to keep it simple go for some ALCAR(helps burn more fat), CLA tabs(again for leaning out). Casein protein is always good, yes well worth its money. Maybe you can try an intra-workout product? Like Intrabolic, Mass Xplosion?

Just some ideas.

krazy

Awards
Probably depends on your goals.

For example you can get a cortisol blocker(Retain 2, Lean Xtreme etc). Comes under 30 bucks a bottle and helps leaning out(always works for me).

If you want to keep it simple go for some ALCAR(helps burn more fat), CLA tabs(again for leaning out). Casein protein is always good, yes well worth its money. Maybe you can try an intra-workout product? Like Intrabolic, Mass Xplosion?

Just some ideas.
Thanks for the suggestions. Im trying to avoid anything cortisol-related or insulin-related because I am also receiving treatment for adrenal fatigue now and dont want to mess that up any.

Thanks dude! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you looked into Citrulline Malate? Buying a 500g tub and taking maybe 3g pre and post-WO might be a good natural way to help with your workouts. Not exactly a staple tho. As for staples, I always take my green tea extract :) Great anti-oxidant and may be useful to help burn fat/cals.

krazy

Awards
Have you looked into Citrulline Malate? Buying a 500g tub and taking maybe 3g pre and post-WO might be a good natural way to help with your workouts. Not exactly a staple tho. As for staples, I always take my green tea extract :) Great anti-oxidant and may be useful to help burn fat/cals.
I was wondering about CM. Is Xtend underdosed on CM (1g/serving 2g/day)?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
possibly a cortisol blocker maybe some zma.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Current Supplements:
Xtend
ON Whey Protein
ON Lean Gainer
Fish Oil
ZMA
...and FOOD

No test boosters are needed, Im on a TRT protocol.
Im not a big fan of NO products unless you're certain it is REALLY, medically proven to be beneficial. :)
And gimmie something else besides BA, too. Still deciding on that one.

GOALS: Increase strength. Am currently training in BJJ/MMA.
Milk protien isolate is 80% casien and much cheaper.

As you're training for MMA I would think that Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine would be all you would want,as far as increasing cardio capacity for fights.

I'd drop the Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate when you run out of it in favor of SyntheSIZE,to maximize the anabolic effect of a meal;it is much more than a cell volumizer.

krazy

Awards
Advice from the legendary Colin. ;)

Regarding the 4 servings of Xtend... Im a humble 130lbs (in process of bulking for MMA). I typically do 2 servings of Xtend. In terms of BCAAs, you think whats in it is an adequate amount?

Im pretty certain Ill buy some bulk CM to throw in.

Gotta love Avant labs tho. My last name. ;)

Awards
As for staples, I always take my green tea extract :) Great anti-oxidant and may be useful to help burn fat/cals.
I'm also a big fan of green tea but not in extract form. I know of a couple of people who have used green tea extract (high concentration) and have experienced high blood pressure.

I'd recommend ordinary green tea, leave the tea bag in the glass for a while, it will increase the concentration. Also, by drinking multiple glasses you will also increase your fluid intake.

Last edited: