Taking test booster during medication?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Taking test booster during medication?

Hi guys,

I am currently on Aropax (i think in the US its called Paxil). Its for anxiety and depression. Now i have been on a break from some test boosters for a while. And was thinking of starting up again (either AX or DTH). But i wasnt sure if there was any point in taking them during my medication since i know it really lowers libido and i am not sure what else it might affect hormonally speaking. Its meant to enhance serotonin i think. I am 30yrs old and hence test boosters should work ok for my age.

But i dont want to waste taking them during the time i am on this medication if i am just wasting cash and they wont help with test boosting or libido especially since they are a bit pricey. What are your thoughts? Btw i just went and got checked up on my testosterone levels, i should find out by friday what they are.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Answers

i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
    u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
    u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps
    what i was worried about also was whether my meds will stop DTH or test boosters in general from working properly if at all?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Answers

No it will not effect the results of test boosters...some test boosters suck anyway so u wouldnt get any result if u were on meds or not...but DTH is great i got the most benefits from 6 per day...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, that sounds decent then. I was using another test booster and it didnt seem to be doing much while i was on the meds but that might because it wasnt a very good test booster anyway from what i could tell. So perhaps thats why. So i might have to purchase DTH or AX.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was.
    Cool, happy to see that it worked for others. I am really excited in trying it out to see if it works for me during meds.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When taking a natural test booster...
    By RavensFan2k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:27 AM
  2. Taking Test Booster during Epistane Pulse?
    By Methos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:57 AM
  3. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 06:26 PM