Recomp stack advice

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Does this sound like a decent recomp stack?

Epistane 40/40/40/40
Xtreme Tren X (not sure on the dose, 60-90mg for 4 weeks)
TTA+Salvia
Clen (week 1-2 of cycle and week 1-2 of PCT)

then what? Would it be overkill to add recreate? Also the directions for it say take for a minimum of 60 days... does that make sense? Whats the reasoning for that?

Anything else?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well what are your goals for the recomp?

One and Only

Awards
Hey guys I got a question that is not related to any of this, I just bought some m-drol and Lg Sciences receptor, when should i take receptor befor after or during cycle

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I got a question that is not related to any of this, I just bought some m-drol and Lg Sciences receptor, when should i take receptor befor after or during cycle
do you even know what m-drol is? any research?

One and Only

Awards
yes m-drol is superdrol clone so i was woundering when should I take recptor to make my cycle stronger

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll answer your Q man, since you will most likely just get the run around here.

Yes its an effective recomp stack, especially if yoru diet is narrowed in. Make sure you have your post cycle therapy set up, and it should include either Torm or Tomaxofin Citrate (Nolva) along with something like cycle Support by Anabolic Inovations. I would choose to include RPM and/or Drive in your PCT as well, they will both help keep your strength up while lowering cortisol and estrogen levels as well. Recreate would also be excellent to add into the stack, and would not be overkill. I am assuming you have done all your research before starting, so if you have, you should be gravy!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I'll answer your Q man, since you will most likely just get the run around here.

Yes its an effective recomp stack, especially if yoru diet is narrowed in. Make sure you have your post cycle therapy set up, and it should include either Torm or Tomaxofin Citrate (Nolva) along with something like cycle Support by Anabolic Inovations. I would choose to include RPM and/or Drive in your PCT as well, they will both help keep your strength up while lowering cortisol and estrogen levels as well. Recreate would also be excellent to add into the stack, and would not be overkill. I am assuming you have done all your research before starting, so if you have, you should be gravy!

Thanks for the response. Yeah I got all my PCT supplies and such (nolva and some cabergoline if needed). K so Ill add in recreate, RPM and/or drive during PCT :) thanks.

Oh and nosnmiveins, I do believe this is the right section, I asked about supplements and which ones I could add... I didn't ask what kind of DS's I could add or what I need for a PCT... so yeah.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Does this sound like a decent recomp stack?

Epistane 40/40/40/40
Xtreme Tren X (not sure on the dose, 60-90mg for 4 weeks)
TTA+Salvia
Clen (week 1-2 of cycle and week 1-2 of PCT)
this belongs in the steroid section

then what? Would it be overkill to add recreate? Also the directions for it say take for a minimum of 60 days... does that make sense? Whats the reasoning for that?

Anything else?

this is fine for this section

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
this belongs in the steroid section

this is fine for this section

Oh i see, well then you got some work to do because I see about 20 other threads regarding DS's and PH's currently on the market being talked about in this section. Not trying to be a complete jerk or anything, but get real.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An elite recomposition should also include Anabolic Pump as it will make your nutrition much more efficient. It will direct your carbohydrates to your muscle cells and away from fat cells; thus, you gain muscle and lose fat.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
An elite recomposition should also include Anabolic Pump as it will make your nutrition much more efficient. It will direct your carbohydrates to your muscle cells and away from fat cells; thus, you gain muscle and lose fat.

I wish I could take AP or PSlin... I was part of the beta yellow gold testing and I took it for 3-4 weeks with no issues then suddenly my body began to reject it very violently... it was not a pleasent experience. It confuses me as to why my body accepted it before and then randomly decided it wasn't allowed in my body anymore.