HELP!! First time PH Cycle and PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

HELP!! First time PH Cycle and PCT

1. New Member

HELP!! First time PH Cycle and PCT

Im 23 years old and have been lifting for about 2 years on and off. I am interested in trying a PH cycle for the first time and need a little input. A little about me:

Im 6'2''/215 pounds and am currently working out 6 days a week, one muscle group a day (Arms together). I am trying to gain some size and strength while cutting the thin layer of fat I seem to not be able to get rid of.

I need some input on what stack to try and what supporting supps and PCT I will need to use. I am looking at trying Xtreme Tren as I have had some friends that have had great results. Should I try to pulse the PH to avoid the gyno issues or just do it consistently? Also, what do you think as far as work out routine? ... stay one group per day or start working out multiple muscle groups? And should I throw in cardio or keep it out to get the most size gains??? Thanks for any input as I am pretty new to the PH supplements and these forums.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

check out the steroids/cycle sub forums. All your answers are just a click away.
  3. New Member

I'm taking Extreme Tren right now and it's badass. Screw all the other ****... this stuff produces great results with no sides!! (IE back pumps, lethargy and acne.) You do not need to pulse this because there will be no sides associated with it. You will need some clomid or nova when your done and I'm going to throw in a test booster like RPM and Hyperdrol as well.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Skeetopunk01 View Post
    I'm taking Extreme Tren right now and it's badass. Screw all the other ****... this stuff produces great results with no sides!! (IE back pumps, lethargy and acne.) You do not need to pulse this because there will be no sides associated with it. You will need some clomid or nova when your done and I'm going to throw in a test booster like RPM and Hyperdrol as well.
    That is not a true statement for everyone there can be alot of sides with it's use
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In my opinion 2 years of off and on lifting is not sufficient time to be considering products of this type. I would say an minumum of 5 years hard lifting and 25 or over a better guideline. It really bothers me when I see these posts. Building and maintaing muscle takes a great deal of knowledge and hard work, it takes years just to learn what your natural tendancies are.

I think you need to become a warrior before you start using these kinds of weapons. If you can't do it without drugs your not going to do any better with them.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Diet, Hardwork, and don't cut out cardio,especially since you want to lean out more. Maybe cut back cardio if your working hard enough with out it, but you need cardio for health. Try doing some cardio post lifting. That way you don't tire yourself out before lifting and can get the most out of your lifts and then the benefits of cardio. Plus if your off and on on your lifting then your not at your max potential yet. Keep training hard, stay dedicated, put that other stuff off for awhile and use that time to aquire more knowledge. That way when you are ready you can do **** right and really benefit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your post indicates that you don't know (virtually) anything about designer steroids, how to take them, what supps to take with them, what to use for PCT... you should have some kind of a clue, no?

As far as your workout, cardio protocol, etc... it's all a matter of preference. Some like the one bodypart a day 'crap', some like splits, some like full body workouts... Whichever you enjoy. I get people that will get awesome results with the full body routine I put them through, but the 'bench press ego' just doesn't give up on some people and they will think they're doing more by doing all this volume of one body part on a given day.

Read up on logs of designer steroids and see what kind of results people are getting. Make your own consensus report and compare.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I agree with force, you should be looking at tweaking workout routines and have a solid knowledge of how they work out for you, not trying to decide which direction to go in. You should have already been down that road.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I agree with force, you should be looking at tweaking workout routines and have a solid knowledge of how they work out for you, not trying to decide which direction to go in. You should have already been down that road.
    I tweaked mine a bit for next week.

If you want an awesome strategy for a full body routine, check out my log. I'll be posting in a few minutes...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I tweaked mine a bit for next week.

If you want an awesome strategy for a full body routine, check out my log. I'll be posting in a few minutes...

Sweet
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  11. New Member

my mistake... I am 24 in two weeks and have been lifting for almost 5 years... I was really tired when I put up that thread and dont know where I came up with those numbers...

I do know a decent amount about PH and PCT and have been taking different supp combos for a while now just have never stepped in the PH realm... I am really not a big fan of one muscle group a day, to me it just seems like Im not getting a hard enough workout but my gym partner loves it so i stick with it... I put up the post for some help from all the experienced ppl in these forums related to PH and PCT because I am trying to do it the right way... not like my friend who is 21, has never lifted, and just bought a bottle with not added supps and is taken it because he wants an easy fix (it actually is working for him however) ... I am willing to put in the work and effort in dieting and training hard but I am trying to get over this plateau I am at right now in my strengt and size... any ideas/suggestions are more than appreciated and thanks for any help ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. The time between end of cycle/PCT.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
  3. First time cycle help
    By mlester1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 04:23 AM
  4. Time between Cycle and PCT?