- 04-22-2008, 01:59 PM
- 04-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Sub-q for me... makes me a hungry hungry hippo
- 04-22-2008, 03:13 PM
always sub-Q. And yes, it will make you very hungry. Always something i wanted to try.
04-22-2008, 05:29 PM
i just got regular b-12, and have been looking for injectable methyl b-12. can anyone pm where i might find this?? till then for the first week ill probobly do 1000mg/day and after that every other day.
04-22-2008, 09:54 PM
04-22-2008, 09:59 PM
I think you can get it Rx. Pending if you can sweet talk your Dr.
Also, RESEARCH it on google to see what LABS make it....
Im not sure on laws of possesion without Rx but i think its a no no....
Hook up some info if you find out.
04-22-2008, 10:01 PM
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.
Ill hit you up soon.
04-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Whats a normal dosage? And why sub-q? i heard injections should be IM. how about B-Complex?
04-22-2008, 11:07 PM
04-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Sub-Q. Makes you hungry which has been stated...it also made me BREAK OUT WITH ACNE BAAAD. I had to stop it was ridiculous. Although I was running Sythalmine (sp) for Synthetek daily, which it's made to run once or twice a week...the only time released B-12 I know of.
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By svtfocusman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2010, 08:12 AM
- By hog928 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
- By nickd84 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:00 PM
- By Fastflight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2005, 11:37 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2004, 09:45 AM