Clearshot Users: How the hell do you do it??

krazy

Awards
Jesus christ. I took TWO sips of Clearshot and Im stimulated like crazy. Holy hell. Didnt even drink past the neck of the bottle. God forbid I drank anything more than that...

Granted, I took 30mg Ritalin LA this morning... but still.

:run::numbered::clean:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I love clearshot. I down the whole bottle and I am stoked. I like it better than Ephedrine.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking of giving it a shot (no pun intended). How is the taste (for some reason I have this notion that it will burn/taste like vodka).

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Never got a chance to try it (was thinking of grabbing some when it was in stock but didn't jump on the chance) and now I'm out of luck.

I guess the quick deal didn't give people a very "clear shot" at getting any.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol damn thought I edited it out before that. New flavor is in stock at Nutra

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ClearShot is AMAZING....perfect to take before going out drinking, as you won't need as much alcohol to have a great time, you will be more talkative and interesting, and you will be more focused.

It is an integral part of my "going out" stack.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I drank quarts of the stuff at the Arnold. Very good stuff!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ClearShot is AMAZING....perfect to take before going out drinking, as you won't need as much alcohol to have a great time, you will be more talkative and interesting, and you will be more focused.

It is an integral part of my "going out" stack.
wow that just sold me. I love stuff that will cut down on the need for alcohol on both fronts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow that just sold me. I love stuff that will cut down on the need for alcohol on both fronts.
There's a thread around here where I describe my whole going out stack...god it is great fun. While I like alcohol, I do not enjoy a strictly alcohol buzz...I prefer the added depth and perceptual/social enhancement offered by the perfect combo.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread around here where I describe my whole going out stack...god it is great fun. While I like alcohol, I do not enjoy a strictly alcohol buzz...I prefer the added depth and perceptual/social enhancement offered by the perfect combo.
Legit. I am going to go do some digging and find that. Anything that can limit the amount of alcohol needed to get to the above is a ok in my book.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, that would be bad news for me. When I drink - which is incredibly rarely, maybe once a year - I get obscenely intoxicated. It is probably a good thing when my coordination and speech fail, less too many people be berated by me.

The last time I got drunk (last July) I drank a 26 of Jaggermeister (my kryptonite, or spinach, depending on how you look at it) with 3 or 4 cans of Red Bull. Now, the level of intoxication associated with a 26 of Jaggermeister makes it important that you be out of commission. However, when you're articulate, mobile, and coordinated, while having a complete lack of morality, social aptitude, and tact, it's bad news bears. It's not right to be that drunk and still standing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I guess the above is the second reason as to why blacking out is a vital attribute to mans survival since the discovery of alcohol. That and avoiding the whole alcohol poising thing.

I can just picture it now; Mullet running around yelling lewd slurs and bench pressing women. Now thats a party lmao!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the above is the second reason as to why blacking out is a vital attribute to mans survival since the discovery of alcohol. That and avoiding the whole alcohol poising thing.

I can just picture it now; Mullet running around yelling lewd slurs and bench pressing women. Now thats a party lmao!
You're truly unaware of how close that is to the truth.

Example:

The time in question was a complete and utter gongshow that a) I would not have been articulate/mobile enough to take part in if it were not for the Red Bull; b) I should not have remembered.

I drank this 26 before the bar, along with the Red Bull, and proceeded to down more Car Bombs at the bar. Afterwards, I ended up at a party in the smallest house I have ever been in, with some of my Ecuadorian friends whom I had not seen in 4 or 5 years (I speak Spanish). Within about half-an-hour, about 20 of these latinos began fighting each other because one said to another, "tienes demasiados niños!" (which translates to, 'you have too many kids'), lol. Anyway, the cops got called, and we traversed to another friend's house about 20 minutes away, by foot, which was sad. At this point, finally, I blacked out; unfortunately, I was yet mobile.

In the morning, I woke up butt-naked from the pants down, and greeted my friend with 'The Goat' (ala Waiting) inadvertently. Now, if that wasn't bad enough I found out the following things occurred during my blackout:

a) We could not find my 6'6" 270lb friend 'Duggan' who plays on the Canadian National Rugby team, and went outside to find him. We found him passed out, with his shirt off, on the neighbor's lawn. Being as I am only 5'10", 170lb, I kicked Duggan and stated 'Fvck he's big. He's probably comfortable', and curled up on the fetal position on this dude's back. Where, apparently, we slept for about 4 hours.

b) I crawled into the back of the neighbor's unlocked car, upon waking from Duggan, where I fell asleep until being woken up by my friend's father.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I forgot, I was kicked out of the bar for screaming obscenities at the bouncers because they wouldn't let me drink a bottle of off-sales Rum in the establishment, haha.

Double EDIT:

I cannot believe I forgot this part!! I lived with a friend during the summer, who I made extremely uncomfortable by walking around naked, and other things of that nature. Anyway, I loved to bother, harass, and otherwise torture him. When I came home that morning, he and his 'fling' were still in bed, and had ordered a pizza the previous night at stuck it in the oven. I proceeded to eat the entire large pepperoni pizza to myself, spilling Frank's and ranch all over the box. I then wrote, "I hate your face" on the inside of the box and put it back in (I was still pretty intoxicated in the morning) for them to discover. If that wasn't bad enough, I heard them fooling around, so I opened the door and said "slumber party" and jumped in between them. They kicked me out once I said, "Kenton sandwhich, anybody?"

:)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
See, that would be bad news for me. When I drink - which is incredibly rarely, maybe once a year - I get obscenely intoxicated. It is probably a good thing when my coordination and speech fail, less too many people be berated by me.

The last time I got drunk (last July) I drank a 26 of Jaggermeister (my kryptonite, or spinach, depending on how you look at it) with 3 or 4 cans of Red Bull. Now, the level of intoxication associated with a 26 of Jaggermeister makes it important that you be out of commission. However, when you're articulate, mobile, and coordinated, while having a complete lack of morality, social aptitude, and tact, it's bad news bears. It's not right to be that drunk and still standing.
AHHAHAHAH!!!! and your follow-up tale is ridiculous!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See, that would be bad news for me. When I drink - which is incredibly rarely, maybe once a year - I get obscenely intoxicated.
Haha word.

Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't had any alcohol in a long ass time.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha word.

Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't had any alcohol in a long ass time.
Yes, that last time was the final time I drank. It was a short time after my accident, and I had just came out of the hospital. I probably should not have been drinking period, but hey, I was celebrating after being cooped up for a few weeks.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I have not laughed that hard in a while and haven't actually laughed out loud from on online post ever. So for that I thank you. "About 20 latinoes began fighting because one said "you have too many kids"" may be one of the funniest ****ing things I have ever heard.

I also hear sleeping on bear like creatures is good for testosterone and GH production so you probably were the smart one.

:drunk: Heres to the nights we all love to remember (I think my worst involved a bottle of Jack, me stating point blank that I am The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, eventually wrestling 13 of my friends little brothers friends {ages 8-10}, and then proceeding to vomit inside their tent after blacking out.) Good times.. good times.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!

Haha, I love the fact you puked in their tent.

Well the one kid with 'too many kids', 'Manuel', literally has 4 illegitimate children. The fight began because he hit on my friend 'Howie's' girlfriend, and the insults began hurling.

My friends, these latino characters, do not fight one-on-one either; they were all fighting each other, literally twenty of them, and they looked like a huge ball of dust. somewhat like the Tazmanian devil. I was the only caucasian there, which is normal for me at times, and the only male not involved in the fight. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "what the fvck?". I pretty much sat there and played with the dog before the crack Medicine Hat Police Force arrived.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
The apple spice flavored clearshot tastes like apple vodka, had a very strong warm feeling all the way down my throat, and for a good 10 minutes after until I could get to the gym since I didn't have anything else to drink :rofl:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're truly unaware of how close that is to the truth.

Example:

The time in question was a complete and utter gongshow that a) I would not have been articulate/mobile enough to take part in if it were not for the Red Bull; b) I should not have remembered.

I drank this 26 before the bar, along with the Red Bull, and proceeded to down more Car Bombs at the bar. Afterwards, I ended up at a party in the smallest house I have ever been in, with some of my Ecuadorian friends whom I had not seen in 4 or 5 years (I speak Spanish). Within about half-an-hour, about 20 of these latinos began fighting each other because one said to another, "tienes demasiados niños!" (which translates to, 'you have too many kids'), lol. Anyway, the cops got called, and we traversed to another friend's house about 20 minutes away, by foot, which was sad. At this point, finally, I blacked out; unfortunately, I was yet mobile.

In the morning, I woke up butt-naked from the pants down, and greeted my friend with 'The Goat' (ala Waiting) inadvertently. Now, if that wasn't bad enough I found out the following things occurred during my blackout:

a) We could not find my 6'6" 270lb friend 'Duggan' who plays on the Canadian National Rugby team, and went outside to find him. We found him passed out, with his shirt off, on the neighbor's lawn. Being as I am only 5'10", 170lb, I kicked Duggan and stated 'Fvck he's big. He's probably comfortable', and curled up on the fetal position on this dude's back. Where, apparently, we slept for about 4 hours.

b) I crawled into the back of the neighbor's unlocked car, upon waking from Duggan, where I fell asleep until being woken up by my friend's father.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I forgot, I was kicked out of the bar for screaming obscenities at the bouncers because they wouldn't let me drink a bottle of off-sales Rum in the establishment, haha.

Double EDIT:

I cannot believe I forgot this part!! I lived with a friend during the summer, who I made extremely uncomfortable by walking around naked, and other things of that nature. Anyway, I loved to bother, harass, and otherwise torture him. When I came home that morning, he and his 'fling' were still in bed, and had ordered a pizza the previous night at stuck it in the oven. I proceeded to eat the entire large pepperoni pizza to myself, spilling Frank's and ranch all over the box. I then wrote, "I hate your face" on the inside of the box and put it back in (I was still pretty intoxicated in the morning) for them to discover. If that wasn't bad enough, I heard them fooling around, so I opened the door and said "slumber party" and jumped in between them. They kicked me out once I said, "Kenton sandwhich, anybody?"

:)
Hahahahahhahaah thats hilarious!!! :lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lmfao at the double edit, great night topper.

Also smart man on sitting back and watching. You essentially got a free HBO king of the ring right there in the living room no holds bard!

This thread is making my night. Clear Shot discussion ftw.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
do you have a link or can you give us a quick rundown?

any chance on selling it all together as a special package at nutra? lol

Tkenshin

Awards
Omg Clearshot = ultimate cardio weapon.

i'm a fat ass who gets bored of running just one mile and usually quits. But i had to run this half marathon one day, and i used this combo: 1x clearshot, 10 grams CM, 25 grams supercarb, 2 heat caps, 2 scoops xtend, 3 grams beta alanine and a small scoop of chocamine. Man that run was a breeze, i felt like i could go on forever and was super fun. although i wasn't pleased with my running time rate of just under 10 min/mile, i was glad i ran the whole thing.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I drove from ottawa ontario to dallas texas non-stop on a few clear shots. The stuff is crazy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been meaning to try clearshot, but haven't seen it somewhere I can pick up just one to try.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have a link to dsades going out stack?
i started out using scorch, Yellow neuphoria, and phenibut, but its not really doing the trick any more.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clearshot is an excellent product.

I drink half a bottle before my 5 AM workout and I'm ready to go. It's nice and smooth going down, and then the warmup begins. It's truly a great feeling.

-Spaz

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have yet to try the Spiced Apple flavor. I actually have some sitting here, I just forgot about it until now. How does it compare, flavor-wise, to the original? I'm hoping it tastes less like Vodka mixed with Barbecue sauce than the original. :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I still have yet to try the Spiced Apple flavor. I actually have some sitting here, I just forgot about it until now. How does it compare, flavor-wise, to the original? I'm hoping it tastes less like Vodka mixed with Barbecue sauce than the original. :D
lol so my vodka inclination was right! I knew it.

krazy

Awards
yer all crazy!! :)

****, i was zombied out on two small sips. i dont know how you do half and all of a bottle.

maybe ill stop being a pussy and take a big gulp and just see what happens.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't sip that shiit. It's called Clear SHOT for a reason. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Spiced Apple flavor is EXCELLENT!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
yer all crazy!! :)

****, i was zombied out on two small sips. i dont know how you do half and all of a bottle.

maybe ill stop being a pussy and take a big gulp and just see what happens.
At a boy!

I ordered a bottle of it after reading everything in this post. I gotta find out what all the hype's about.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
At a boy!

I ordered a bottle of it after reading everything in this post. I gotta find out what all the hype's about.
Sizame here. Actually going to find out when the bulk mono will be back in stock than I'm hitting that up with some other smaller goodies.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sizame here. Actually going to find out when the bulk mono will be back in stock than I'm hitting that up with some other smaller goodies.
I know what you mean man. Every time I go for that MVP/ZMK stack it's always out. I lucked out once and nabbed 2.

redski30

Awards
I am going to start taking some recreate as soon as it gets to me. has anyone tried the two together.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just got my nutra order and picked up 3 bottles of Clear Shot and planning on trying it tomorrow (fuel bottle). So if you see a guy on the news with a Nutraplanet shirt on being arrested for various mischief crimes/uncontrollably talking about how wired I am, know now that it will be me.

Oh another part of the order was a trial napalm. So it may be a guy with a awkward stomach/oblique tan so its easier to recognize me! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were right. I finally tried it last night and it's much better than ClearShot OG.
gotta give props to crader, who came up with the flavor idea.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Does RPN have the rights to clear shot now from ergo? Or did RPN work with Ergopharm on CS?

krazy

Awards
gotta give props to crader, who came up with the flavor idea.
Im not gonna lie, Im not a big fan of ginger, in general. Although, it does sound like the previous option was vodka flavor. Ginger always seems to burn for a second in the back of my throat. Thats just me, though. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does RPN have the rights to clear shot now from ergo? Or did RPN work with Ergopharm on CS?
Nope...we are just friends with Patrick and when he asked about flavor ideas we brainstormed and came up with a few options. The Apple Cider that Christine suggested ended up being a winner.

They did a great job of implementation.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nope...we are just friends with Patrick and when he asked about flavor ideas we brainstormed and came up with a few options. The Apple Cider that Christine suggested ended up being a winner.

They did a great job of implementation.
Gotcha. I am a huge fan of GF Pro (ingredient wise and flavoring wise ~ Dutch Chocolate is pimpin) so hopefully Spiced Apple pulls through as well.