Adding Anabolic Pump and P-Slin to a cut?

  1. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Adding Anabolic Pump and P-Slin to a cut?


    Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be wise to add AP or P-Slin to your supplement arsenal down the road to a cut. Of course, I wont start off taking AP or P-Slin, but I was curious to see what you guys have experience on AP. Have you found it beneficial to take AP with breakfast and pre-workout meals to help utilize the carb contents? Is is a waste to take AP while on a cut? What do you guys who have tried it think? What was your experience like. Im sorry about all the "noob" questions, Ive never been on a so called "cut" before. I recall reading back a few months that AP can help to control the carb contents while on a cut as it acts to provide nutrition to your muscles instead of storing it as fat. This could be beneficial, however I was wondering wouldnt a lack of carbs such as in this senario cause one to become hypoglycemic? Any insightful response would be appreciated.

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be wise to add AP or P-Slin to your supplement arsenal down the road to a cut. Of course, I wont start off taking AP or P-Slin, but I was curious to see what you guys have experience on AP. Have you found it beneficial to take AP with breakfast and pre-workout meals to help utilize the carb contents? Is is a waste to take AP while on a cut? What do you guys who have tried it think? What was your experience like. Im sorry about all the "noob" questions, Ive never been on a so called "cut" before. I recall reading back a few months that AP can help to control the carb contents while on a cut as it acts to provide nutrition to your muscles instead of storing it as fat. This could be beneficial, however I was wondering wouldnt a lack of carbs such as in this senario cause one to become hypoglycemic? Any insightful response would be appreciated.

    Anabolic Pump is one of the best fat loss supplements on the market for many reasons.

    1. because it dramatically increases carbohydrate or insulin efficiency.
    2. At lower carbohydrate dosages it stimulates lipolysis very efficiently.
    3. Intensity and recovery in the gym does not suffer because you can eat carbohydrates and still lose weight. You burn more calories.
    4. Mood does not suffer and less likely to relapse.
    5. results come fast.


    In combo with Recreate or another fat loss supplement that increases, you have a great recipe for fat loss.

    P-SLin I would use on re-feeds or cheat days.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    P-SLin I would use on re-feeds or cheat days.
    I had my first carbup in 10 days on saturday, took a pslin beforehand and squeezed in more than 200g of carbs with breakfast, and didn't feel an insulin spike
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Anabolic Pump is one of the best fat loss supplements on the market for many reasons.

    1. because it dramatically increases carbohydrate or insulin efficiency.
    2. At lower carbohydrate dosages it stimulates lipolysis very efficiently.
    3. Intensity and recovery in the gym does not suffer because you can eat carbohydrates and still lose weight. You burn more calories.
    4. Mood does not suffer and less likely to relapse.
    5. results come fast.


    In combo with Recreate or another fat loss supplement that increases, you have a great recipe for fat loss.

    P-SLin I would use on re-feeds or cheat days.
    I have a ton of Leviathan around my house. I think Ill stack those two later on in my cut. For the first month or two, it's just BCAA,Protein and a hard ass cardio regimen.

    I might have to try recreate I must say, I am skeptical about it to be honest with you jacob. Seemed like a lot of already labeled it the best fat burner before it was released/people tried it. Let's hope you can prove me wrong. ;]
  5. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I had my first carbup in 10 days on saturday, took a pslin beforehand and squeezed in more than 200g of carbs with breakfast, and didn't feel an insulin spike

    Just a quick question, as Ive never really researched that much about cutting. Refeed is the introduction of carbohydrates into your body correct? From my understanding of things, refeed is where you increase carbohydrates while reducing fats and proteins. Proteins down to 1g/lbm while quality complex carbs are increased. What purpose does this serve?
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    well, the other days of the week I only get trace carbs, and carbs from green leafy vegetables. so usually in the 20-30g a day range. So the carbup refills muscle glycogen. But i'm specifically doing a CKD

    in a simpler diet form, the refeed gives your body a small increase in calories to just let your body know the caloric restriction isn't permanent. it often helps restart plateaued weight loss
  7. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, the other days of the week I only get trace carbs, and carbs from green leafy vegetables. so usually in the 20-30g a day range. So the carbup refills muscle glycogen. But i'm specifically doing a CKD

    in a simpler diet form, the refeed gives your body a small increase in calories to just let your body know the caloric restriction isn't permanent. it often helps restart plateaued weight loss

    Thanks for the clarification easy, I wasnt aware you were on CKD. I looked that up before. I was just wondering what the benefit of refeeding on regular so called cuts were.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I have a ton of Leviathan around my house. I think Ill stack those two later on in my cut. For the first month or two, it's just BCAA,Protein and a hard ass cardio regimen.

    I might have to try recreate I must say, I am skeptical about it to be honest with you jacob. Seemed like a lot of already labeled it the best fat burner before it was released/people tried it. Let's hope you can prove me wrong. ;]
    Leviathan will work just fine...

    People tried it before it was released for sale. I sent out almost 80 bottles before it was sold. Pretty risk strategy if it was bunk:}
  9. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Leviathan will work just fine...

    People tried it before it was released for sale. I sent out almost 80 bottles before it was sold. Pretty risk strategy if it was bunk:}

    want to send me a bottle jacob? ;] ill tell you if its bunk or not

    I must say, I do love AP and P-Slin. Big fan of them actually. The recreate, when I read it, sounded something like muscletech's multi million dollar marketeers would come up with. Thats just my honest opinion of course. Not trying to be hard on USP. Im about to make an order of supercissus. But recreate, im still a bit skeptical bout it :P
  10. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    want to send me a bottle jacob? ;] ill tell you if its bunk or not

    I must say, I do love AP and P-Slin. Big fan of them actually. The recreate, when I read it, sounded something like muscletech's multi million dollar marketeers would come up with. Thats just my honest opinion of course. Not trying to be hard on USP. Im about to make an order of supercissus. But recreate, im still a bit skeptical bout it :P

    Sometimes you have to stay on the fence before you jump over.
  11. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sometimes you have to stay on the fence before you jump over.
    Haha, true. Ill eventually try recreate jacob. Ill let you know how that goes. :]
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Thanks for the clarification easy, I wasnt aware you were on CKD. I looked that up before. I was just wondering what the benefit of refeeding on regular so called cuts were.
    yeah, it just seems that on a regular cut your losses are good for a week or two, start slowing down and taper off by week 3 or 4. so one (or two on the same day) good cheat meals may have you even gain half a pound back, but they restart the losses so the net for the week is still negative
  13. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, it just seems that on a regular cut your losses are good for a week or two, start slowing down and taper off by week 3 or 4. so one (or two on the same day) good cheat meals may have you even gain half a pound back, but they restart the losses so the net for the week is still negative

    Gotcha, Thanks for the clarification. Ill have to see how my body deals with this because Ive never ever cut before. After almost a year of bulking, I went from 170 with more than 13 % body fat at least. Im hoping to cut down to 190 at 8%. Not bad for one year of progress naturally .
  14. Board Sponsor
    joeflex73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    77.9%

    So would you say AP is better for a cut? I planned on using it in a recomp with 3-AD and MFxMS in a few weeks. Im running pretty low on carbs, avg about 60g a day at the moment, but during the recomp, I planned on running about 250g a day.
  15. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    So would you say AP is better for a cut? I planned on using it in a recomp with 3-AD and MFxMS in a few weeks. Im running pretty low on carbs, avg about 60g a day at the moment, but during the recomp, I planned on running about 250g a day.

    Yes AP is best suited for recomps and works amazingly well at it.

    Depending on how fast you want to recomp is how I would dose carbohydrates.
  16. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    680
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I am planning on cutting soon as well, and have a bottle of AP lying around. I was going to use it for a bulk with JW, but would rather run the JW solo so I know how it affects me.

    If I eat 5-6 meals a day, when should I dose the AP? I would assume one with my morning meal, one around 2 PM, then again around 8 or 9 PM? How many carbs should one eat when dosing AP? I was thinking in 4-5 of my meals, I'd consume around 40 grams of CHO.
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I am planning on cutting soon as well, and have a bottle of AP lying around. I was going to use it for a bulk with JW, but would rather run the JW solo so I know how it affects me.

    If I eat 5-6 meals a day, when should I dose the AP? I would assume one with my morning meal, one around 2 PM, then again around 8 or 9 PM? How many carbs should one eat when dosing AP? I was thinking in 4-5 of my meals, I'd consume around 40 grams of CHO.
    USPLabs prepared a dosing protocol for Anabolic Pump (/P-Slin). You might find it useful: AP Manual!!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CKD and anabolic pump and P-slin
    By youngandfree in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:49 AM
  2. p-slin or anabolic pump??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:12 PM
  4. Anabolic pump and p-slin
    By Juicaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in