Recreate: Something Is Wrong

ocho86

Awards
I've been taking for about two weeks now and have started breaking out real bad on chest and back, it's the only thing I am taking right now besides protein and started appearing when I started taking the recreate. I never break out so I just wanted to know if there was anything in recreate that could be causing this? Also I have not experienced any of the reported benefits/thermogenic properties of the product and am wondering if maybe their is something wrong with my bottle? PLEASE HELP!!! It is real bad with the majority of my chest and shoulders covered in little red dot/pimples

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely have a reason for concern, in regards to Recreate (since its ingredients are brand new to the market and all), but you mention you are two full weeks in?

Normally a "breakout" is a sudden harsh flux of hormones. That can be sex hormones or others such as insulin and glucagon. Have you changed anything recently, as in the recent days... even a diet change can do this. If it's a sort of allergic/unfavorable reaction to Recreate, I would assume that the sides would present themselves sooner (especially a breakout of pimples)... it's not impossible of course, but do look for additional changes in your routine.

I'm sure USPLabs will pick up on this thread though very soon.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting to hear about if there were any other changes in your life/diet (stress!), but I'll assume you have kept everything consistent.

Recreate was tested by many people, and I can't recall hearing of anybody else with these adverse side effects. Also I really doubt that your bottle is somehow "defective" since they are manufactured in such a large-scale manner with quality control. I would first reasses my diet and lifestyle before assuming something is wrong with the bottle.

Increased T levels can make you break out, and although Recreate isn't designed as a T booster, perhaps it has sufficiently raised your levels to cause some acne. It activates a bunch of other 2nd messengers, but I feel this is the most likely reason, if it is the cause. Keep it on I'd say, and see if the acne subsides (and the fat melts away ;))

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You didn't answer his question about if there were any other changes in your life/diet (stress!), but I'll assume you have kept everything consistent.
Recreate was tested by many people, and I can't recall hearing of anybody else with these adverse side effects. Also I really doubt that your bottle is somehow "defective" since they are manufactured in such a large-scale manner with quality control. I would first reasses my diet and lifestyle before assuming something is wrong with the bottle.

Increased T levels can make you break out, and although Recreate isn't designed as a T booster, perhaps it has sufficiently raised your levels to cause some acne. It activates a bunch of other 2nd messengers, but I feel this is the most likely reason, if it is the cause. Keep it on I'd say, and see if the acne subsides (and the fat melts away ;))
Um..I didn't start this thread, I was just curious for some USP Labs rep to come in and give an explanation.

But your response seems logical. Thats what I would think would have caused this breakout..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um..I didn't start this thread, I was just curious for some USP Labs rep to come in and give an explanation.

But your response seems logical. Thats what I would think would have caused this breakout..
Lol sorry RRX10. Edited it to what I meant. But yea, high T --> acne, I was just surprised recreate managed to raise his levels that much. It's a miracle pill I tell you!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any chance the extra sweating might be causing him some kind of an issue??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hmmm def interested to see what a rep has to say!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the OP - calm down. I'm not being rude, merely that stressing yourself out so unnecessarily will only exacerbate the situation.

As to the 'pimples', I need some more info. Things you did not mention in your post that I need to make an informed opinion:

a) diet (before and after ReCreate)
b) life situation (stress)
c) allergies
d) the other effects you are feeling
e) whether they are actually pimples, or 'dots' without a 'core' of puss

We have stringent QCS protocols, and each batch is tested by law - so that eliminates the 'bad bottle' hypothesis. Without some more information, I am not sure. At any rate, be easy man. You're losing it, and that will only make it worse.

:)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with Recreate is that I don't have any! :aargh:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
e) whether they are actually pimples, or 'dots' without a 'core' of puss

Heat rash from all the fat burning..........

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only problem I see is the aggravation of sebaceous glands due to vastly increased lipolysis; that is to say, the sebaceous glands synthesize FFAs on the skin in order to regulate lipid metabolism which keeps skin moist and oily - a possible 'overload' of FFA liberation could possibly aggravate a latent condition.

However, without any other parameters to view the situation, that is a complete guess. I need more info.

ocho86

Awards
Sorry it has taken so long to write back my internet connection sucks and just started working again. My diet has been consistant with what I was doing before I started the recreate, pretty clean all around. I am actually under alot less stress now than two weeks ago but of course this is starting to take a toll on me. The breakout started as just a couple of small pimples here and their and now its like an army on my chest. They do have the little white heads on them but they are all little, like mini zits just a ton of them. I don't think it is due to increased sweating because as I haven't had a thermogenic effect at all from these, thats kinda why I wondered if their was something wrong with my bottle. No increased heat, no reduced appetite, no weightloss, just zits.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it has taken so long to write back my internet connection sucks and just started working again. My diet has been consistant with what I was doing before I started the recreate, pretty clean all around. I am actually under alot less stress now than two weeks ago but of course this is starting to take a toll on me. The breakout started as just a couple of small pimples here and their and now its like an army on my chest. They do have the little white heads on them but they are all little, like mini zits just a ton of them. I don't think it is due to increased sweating because as I haven't had a thermogenic effect at all from these, thats kinda why I wondered if their was something wrong with my bottle. No increased heat, no reduced appetite, no weightloss, just zits.
Bingo.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
/Wait's for the first "PCT needed for Recrate!!!!" thread on BB.com

LOL.

ocho86

Awards
? I think you might have misinterpreted that.I have less environmental stress now then before... if I was going to break out it should have been then not now. I actually have nothing to worry about right now in terms of deadlines, finals, money, etc. Only thing on my mind is summer cutting and how Im gonna look with zits all over me

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
? I think you might have misinterpreted that.I have less environmental stress now then before... if I was going to break out it should have been then not now. I actually have nothing to worry about right now in terms of deadlines, finals, money, etc. Only thing on my mind is summer cutting and how Im gonna look with zits all over me
Dude - just get some of Wal-mart's benzoyl peroxide gel for 2 bucks.

It works. I use it on my back-ne.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I apologize, I misread that.

See my above answer. After investigating, that's the only answer I can come up with.

Chronic Acne is a disease of inflammation - ReCreate has an extremely potent ORAC value, so it is not there. Hormonal fluctuations can induce Acne, but none that ReCreate effect. Gluccorticoid action can also aggravate preexisting conditions, but ReCreate is an inhibitor, not an agonist.

ocho86

Awards
Dude - just get some of Wal-mart's benzoyl peroxide gel for 2 bucks.

It works. I use it on my back-ne.
Thats not really my concern so much as to why its happening. But I definately will if this is just a regular side effect ( which it does not seem to be ). On the other hand if I m having some sort of allergic reaction to it, covering myself in bp gel might not be such a good idea. I realise how big of a vag i sound like freaking out over zits but I bought three bottles and if i can't use the stuff I am gonna be so very sad.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your best bet is to cease use for a week, and see if the symptoms subside.

ocho86

Awards
The only problem I see is the aggravation of sebaceous glands due to vastly increased lipolysis; that is to say, the sebaceous glands synthesize FFAs on the skin in order to regulate lipid metabolism which keeps skin moist and oily - a possible 'overload' of FFA liberation could possibly aggravate a latent condition.

However, without any other parameters to view the situation, that is a complete guess. I need more info.

That is definately a possibilty. In which case I just need to dry up some of the secretions of the glands. Im gonna go ahead and continue to use the recreate and get some bp body wash to see if anything changes. If not i'll just stop using it and give the bottles to a fat kid.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is definately a possibilty. In which case I just need to dry up some of the secretions of the glands. Im gonna go ahead and continue to use the recreate and get some bp body wash to see if anything changes. If not i'll just stop using it and give the bottles to a fat kid.
I believe Nizoral shampoo also washes serbum (the oily production of the sebaceous glands), Ocho. It can be applied to the scalp as well as the skin. Google: wholesalehairproducts, and you will find it very cheap, with incredibly (2-3 day maximum) shipping. Best of luck.

ocho86

Awards
Your best bet is to cease use for a week, and see if the symptoms subside.

Yeah I considered that but either way I am going to get some acne wash to try and clear this up so if keep taking it while using the bp and nothing changes I can just stop using the recreate for good. If I use the wash and it goes away then maybe it wasnt the recreate to begin with. I just don't wanna give up on this stuff basically:lol:

ocho86

Awards
I believe Nizoral shampoo also washes serbum (the oily production of the sebaceous glands), Ocho. It can be applied to the scalp as well as the skin. Google: wholesalehairproducts, and you will find it very cheap, with incredibly (2-3 day maximum) shipping. Best of luck.

Thanks alot mullet you have been extremely helpful. Im gonna post back in a week or so if anything changes, I don't want people to get the wrong idea about this product it seems like I am just having a freak reaction.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do - I'm pretty interested in seeing exactly what is occurring. As I said, I went through and none of the ingredients seem to have any connection with acne in a direct sense (to be expected); however, individual body chemistry is a crazy thing!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral - at least the 1% - didn't really do anything for me.

I forgot to post that there now is a 10% benzoyl peroxide soap - ZapZyt and PanOxyl. You can get either of them at Wal-mart.
Works great.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nizoral - at least the 1% - didn't really do anything for me.

I forgot to post that there now is a 10% benzoyl peroxide soap - ZapZyt and PanOxyl. You can get either of them at Wal-mart.
Works great.
I believe I have the 2% ketoconazole, and I've had a lot of success with it. I've heard people mention the 1% is no-good though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That may be the key then Mullet.
The 1% can be had at stores - have to get the 2% from teh internetz.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, yep. I've heard almost everybody have more success with the 2%. It was really cheap, around $25.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think it's possibly a combination of the stress in your life and Recreate boosting not only sweating but testosterone production. I agree with the recommendation of the Nizoral i use that for my dry scalp and my doctor told me it's great to use on your skin for breakouts as well.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I considered that but either way I am going to get some acne wash to try and clear this up so if keep taking it while using the bp and nothing changes I can just stop using the recreate for good. If I use the wash and it goes away then maybe it wasnt the recreate to begin with. I just don't wanna give up on this stuff basically:lol:
If you do need to give up on it i'd be willing to take those other 2 bottles of your hands :cheers:

Anywho, good luck with this bro as I JUST ordered some recreate from nutra last night

ocho86

Awards
I used the panoxyl bars at walmart and saw zero improvement, I stopped using the recreate the 24th, kept using the panoxyl and pretty much all breakouts have cleared up. Maybe I was just having a reaction to something in it or maybe I just needed to give the panoxyl more time to work.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nope... even after all those monkeys I still didn't get any. :(

Thats alright - bet it's got nothing on my RPM/Neo stack :D :D :D
For fatburning? RPM/Neo isnt so hot man....

I'd rather have half a bottle of Recreate...

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps we can work out a deal where I buy your remaining two bottles for a ridiculously low price? :-D

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar deal 2 weeks into leviathan... i thought it might be the levi but turns out it was an (i assume) allergic reaction to something in the new multivitamin i had just started taking. No idea what though, and as far as I knew i wasn't allergic to anything!

Basically i stopped taking everything, stole some of my friend's hydrocortisone which sent the spotty rash packing but then sure enough, when i started taking the multi vitamin again i had the reaction again. Go figure.

Good news is I've just started recreate a few days ago and i'm loving it!