The R-PM Stack!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM

I'm tired, but I want to talk about this stack tomorrow, I don't know why more of you guys arn't stacking the 2! Lipo-PM is incredibly cheap for what it does and for how long it lasts! Anyways, more tomorrow, gotta hit the hay!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll let Strag get into the technical details because he loves that sort of thing! But, lately I have really noticed a difference in my fat loss efforts when adding the Lipo-PM into my RPM stack. By adding in he PM, your getting the fatburning, anti-oxident benefitsfrom the decaffeinated green tea; you get the nutrient re-partitioning benefits from the Banaba extract; the GH increasing effects form the Mucuna Pruriens; and finally the T4 increase from the Bacopa! All this for under 20 bucks!

All this just makes the RPM+Lipo-PM stack incredible. I'm not hungary as much and I am losing more fat! Thats why I have dubbed it the R-PM stack!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds cool man. maybe ill get fat so that i can try it out

Speed321

Awards
for the price i should have got the lipo-pm to stack with my RPM, to bad a bought levi-reload...it sucked :(

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its great even when your not fat. Just the sleep benefits alone are well worth it. You'll have a great nights sleep without the drowsiness the morning after.