best PCT, when coming off of EPISTANE?

WOLFNASTY

Awards
guys i'm new at this so i appreciate your time and patience (not to mention your knowledge)
i recently got some epistane and want to run the best PCT.
Is TAMOXIFEN and/or CLOMIPHENE really needed? What about TOREMIFENE?
I was told that I could just use 6OXO or NOVADEX XT.
Again fellas' I appreciate your responses!
WOLF!

WOLFNASTY

Awards
thanks to you both. i forgot to mention that i will be pulsing my EPISTANE.
any thoughts on that?shouldn't this assist my PCT?

WOLFNASTY

Awards
POST CYCLE SUPPORT or STOKED? are these brand names of a product? if so where would i find them? i've searched and found tons of research chems but this stuff your mentioning is new to me

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at the post I posted and make your choice at that time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
POST CYCLE SUPPORT or STOKED? are these brand names of a product? if so where would i find them? i've searched and found tons of research chems but this stuff your mentioning is new to me
They are both over the counter pct and work well with the milder orals

STOKED

POST CYCLE SUPPORT

Best of luck to you bro:cheers:

WOLFNASTY

Awards
i'm not sure i need a serm for PCT. if i'm pulsing the epistane. what do you think?
i think i'll run the cycle support and post cycle support along with DHEA and NOVADEX XT.
wish me luck,and all thoughts are welcome.
thanks djbombsquad and pembroke.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure i need a serm for PCT. if i'm pulsing the epistane. what do you think?
i think i'll run the cycle support and post cycle support along with DHEA and NOVADEX XT.
wish me luck,and all thoughts are welcome.
thanks djbombsquad and pembroke.
You can't not run a serm, You can also not wipe your fanny after you poop. what that means is you can get away with not doing it but that doesn't make it a good idea.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is always good to have one on hand in case of problems because different people has different reactions to these compounds. But on a pulse and with the Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support you should be good best of luck bro:cheers:

WOLFNASTY

Awards
ok big bama,wich serm would you recommend?
nolva? clomid? toremifene? a combination of wich?
for PCT after PULSING EPISTANE,what doses would you suggest? i've done research so i'm not trying to take shortcuts, but research only tells you so much. opinions of those that have EXPERIANCE are second only to MY OWN EXPERIANCE. so by all means big bama, speak your opinion. i'm listening brotha.
thanks!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i runned a straight Havoc Cycle and i am currently using torem for PCT i dont feel shutdown just a few mood swings, other than that its been great. Acitvate extreme is working also. the only thing i might change is Restore, i need to get something else for cortisol, i look puffy. Maybe an AI would help

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Gynomastia - >>>Read This!<<< and >>>This!<<<

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neoborn, I love your posts!

but should you include 11-OXO?

I don't think it would be wise to include another steroid in PCT.

kam823

Awards
Alright guys Sorry to high jack the thread but i did a 5 week Epistane cycle, got a shoulder injury during the cycle, stopped working out at week 4 still stayed on Epsitane until week 5, started Torem for PCT, i missed two days of torem and now i have gyno. Its soft, no hard lumps. Currently on Torem and takign a high dose of 6-oxo, woudl letro help?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
ok big bama,wich serm would you recommend?
nolva? clomid? toremifene? a combination of wich?
for PCT after PULSING EPISTANE,what doses would you suggest? i've done research so i'm not trying to take shortcuts, but research only tells you so much. opinions of those that have EXPERIANCE are second only to MY OWN EXPERIANCE. so by all means big bama, speak your opinion. i'm listening brotha.
thanks!
I prefer torem, I have used clomid and Nolva also but I usually use torem. As far as dosage For a four week PCT off of a normal four week cycle( I have never Pulsed so I do not know) I would dose 80/60/40/20 but that's what I would do.
I am a believer in SERM's some people think it's a waste.
Neoborn's thread link is a good one to keep close it tells a lot of good info.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
guys i'm new at this so i appreciate your time and patience (not to mention your knowledge)
Is TAMOXIFEN and/or CLOMIPHENE really needed?

for what they are for - yes, them specifically - not necessarily.

What about TOREMIFENE?

better, however it's your choice.

as the other two of the three components needed for a PCT from taking a steriod (pulse or not) depending on your sides.

WOLF!

hope this helps

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys Sorry to high jack the thread but i did a 5 week Epistane cycle, got a shoulder injury during the cycle, stopped working out at week 4 still stayed on Epsitane until week 5, started Torem for PCT, i missed two days of torem and now i have gyno. Its soft, no hard lumps. Currently on Torem and takign a high dose of 6-oxo, woudl letro help?
are you lactating (if you pinch your nipps does a liquid come out), are your nipps sensitive or is there pain?

your nipps can get puffy, itchy, and sensitive from a flux in hormones...doesn't necessarily = gyno.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
your nipps can get puffy, itchy, and sensitive from a flux in hormones...doesn't necessarily = gyno.
yeah on my epi run there were a couple days here and there that had me worried, but it never lasted. I chose to run nolva for pct (on it now) at 10 days of 20mg I decided to drop the dose to 20mg every other day. No changes in my libido, breast tissue, or anything else noticeable. I highly recommend tamoxifen/nolva since it seems to be working great for me, and if you look well enough, you can find it cheaper than most non Rx PCT products anyway.

kam823

Awards
No liquid so far, but right nip is a little sensitive. your prob right, its prob my hormones going crazy. I guess ill give it some time, its just kinda scary when your chest gets a little bigger then ur girls, lol.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
No liquid so far, but right nip is a little sensitive. your prob right, its prob my hormones going crazy. I guess ill give it some time, its just kinda scary when your chest gets a little bigger then ur girls, lol.
lol try not to be worried, as long as you're not lactating, or don't feel any lumps, you are probably ok. Again I highly recommend getting some tamox/nolva if you can. People on injectable cycles even take it during cycle as a preventative measure, I don't see why you couldn't do it with an otc oral like epi, although it would be extra stress on the liver, so be good about taking your support supps.

WOLFNASTY

Awards
anonymoose,thanks for the input bro, i'm still a bit confused. . . pulsing the epi, do you think i need a serm for PCT?
i'm trying to avoid a serm cuz i heard of alot of bunk sights that slang fake serms. i don't have the experiance to know the real ones.
years ago i did a cycle of M1T, no research,no PCT whatsoever, just jumped on it until it was gone(STOOOOOPID)and ended up killing my thyroid COMPLETELY!
no gyno though. i'll be taking cycle support,post cycle support,DHEA,novadex XT,and ofcourse a good multi.
watcha think?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neoborn, I love your posts!

but should you include 11-OXO?

I don't think it would be wise to include another steroid in PCT.
Good question why don't you post it somewhere to see what others say so we can have a discussion on it, I'm intrigued.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is TAMOXIFEN and/or CLOMIPHENE really needed? What about TOREMIFENE?
WOLF!

I know you said your new, however, just an FYI there is an entire sub forum dedicated specificlly to PCT. There are many who debate the use of serm but usually everyone agrees its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have any.

atizzle

atizzle

Awards
you can get liquid nolva VERY easily online. Any chemical supply company online should have it, pm me if you need a site. its def. worth having it on hand for $50 just in case you need it. I have a stash of liquid nolva, liquidex (arimidex), and clomid cus you never know when you might need it (i got all three for around $120 shipped and its very comforting knowing i have it)